1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

need advice

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vndl1011, Aug 5, 2013.

1. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Dear friend,
    Actually the thyroid is just an excuse, there is something else, maybe a third angle.
    Pray, how do we know that he and his family are disease free, no diabetes, B P and others?
    Thyroid is not fatal, my friend had thyroid problem, got married , now has a baby.
    Nobody can guarantee that if today they are in good health they will always remain so.

Your SIL and PILs sound harsh and the H is certainly not interested in continuing the marriage.
    Better negotiate and get all your jewelry, 1 lakh back as your treatment is being done at home.

It is the simple trusting people who are fooled by smart ones, nobody walks out of a marriage due to such flimsy excuses.
    Having thyroid problem is not self afflicted or got by choice.
    Its not an EMA , smell a rat!

2. kuttimma

kuttimma Bronze IL'ite

Hi friend,
    Your H is money minded. thyroid problem is very minor one and easily treatable. leave this guy .

3. menong

menong Silver IL'ite

I did not bother reading other's opinion... but after reading your post Honey I think u need to boot him out of your life... he is just looking at you for money.... If i were in your pos.. I would have walked out rather than wait for him to sen me to my dad's place

1 person likes this.
  4. vndl1011

vndl1011 Senior IL'ite

thank you for your valuable suggestion even i will give one more chance to my marriage since me with my dad & elder from my side going to their place for justice on 18th if they don cm amicably then will do as you said .

5. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

You have our wishes with you. May you get the happiness you deserve and get it soon. amen.

1 person likes this.
  6. satyasrinivas80

satyasrinivas80 Silver IL'ite

OP, thyroid is just an excuse! All he wants from this relationship is money but nothing else. I have an under active thyroid but I was diagnosed after 2 1/2 years of my marriage. I'm on medication and had no problems conceiving, and now I have a healthy dd and expecting my second one. He is a doctor himself and should have known about the condition better than you but I think you should have mentioned about your thyroid problem before marriage.

Why is he calling you a liar? Does he think you'll hide/lie in future also? Thyroid is the only issue that he lost trust in you?

Why to involve cousin SIL in your personal matters?

1 person likes this.
  7. vndl1011

vndl1011 Senior IL'ite

Dear Satyasrinivas madam Actually I unable to decide what his problem exactly is ?Starting he took positively later reacted saying lost trust and he also said y did you tell me now you should have told after a month of our marriage some bonding would have developed .Then after dad agreed to bare treatment cost who came with my uncle brother convinced him he was fine lets forget bad things happened between us start newly & will have sex from so n so.Meanwhile Unfortunately I got periods again for 2nd time in month of time that i got since i was taking femilon tab given by my gynac for irregular periods & sd its also a contraceptive which i got know after I came back to dads place when asked about this issue to my gynac. So he asked me to stop and lets plan for kids same things were told by his gynecologist also.Since i got periods for second time my MIL taunted me a lot for that since my SIL was their that time they involved her and my husband also thought that to avoid sex i lied to him . I requested them to take me doc but they din encourage later started blaming I have no affection towards my husband , If i had showed affection he himself would have take me to doc these were the told by my SIL in front of my hubby & my MIL supported her then my hubby told while sending me home I have attitude problem also .

Only God knows whats in his mind ! Is smone influencing him to do so or he himslf doing it .

But my MIL is very money minded during these issues also she was interested asked me get sm more gold n gift items i will get while cmng & she is the one who asked to deposit 1lakh for treatment from dad & my hubby blindly follows watever his mom says .

8. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

What a horrible mean-spirited thing for a husband to say to his new bride.

You say he's a doctor - God help the hapless patients who go to him for treatment.

9. saritaa1

saritaa1 New IL'ite

i read your story with a grain of salt... i dont think this should have been a huge issue considering he himself is a doctor.If he is asking money to be deposited for this small condition..imagine how low can he go if you develop some major issues later on. I sense a family that has money in its eyes nothing else .SAVE YOURSELF or your self esteem and life will suffer in loner term. just my humble thoughts only.. i may be wrong too , i am not a relationship expert.

10. satyasrinivas80

satyasrinivas80 Silver IL'ite

I'm not asking you decide on your own anything but you need to have an open heart talk with him and discuss any misunderstandings.

I'm sorry to hear this! Looks like that's is the only incident he is calling you a liar but apparently you're not. What on earth were your husband, MIL,and the so called SIL were thinking about you getting conceived just in a month? You husband being a doctor and the other 2 being ladies I don't have any words to say.

It can be your MIL's trap to get more money, gifts ,or anything from your dad.

1 person likes this.