About self defence

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by susan123, Aug 2, 2013.

1. susan123

susan123 New IL'ite

Have u ever kicked a guy in groin?..does it work always
    I finished a self defense course and they mainly taught us this techniques. But will it really works in actual situations. Share your experience

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

I am a guy and haven't kicked anybody so far :)

It will definitely help and it depends on the power of your kick.

It could entirely bring the guy down or give him the pain which would make him unable to react for sometime. This time is what you will have to make use of - attack him further or use this time to escape.

3. Telja

Telja Silver IL'ite

I used to think same .. did any one tried or have got any experience doing it at bad times

4. Nandaabhi

Nandaabhi Senior IL'ite

May be in sometimes.....

Lots of mobile apps are available. I think these r worth, in a sense, atleast to inform somebody that we are in trouble.

5. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

It Hurts real bad! when i got married during honeymoon i accidentally hit DH There more then twice:hide: ( i had never been with a man prior to marriage and panicked to share the room and bed! and was hopelessly clumsy) He would scream :hide::hide: and would be numb for couple of secs. i can vouch that it HURTS big time. Thankfully DH understood and helped me get over that phase.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  6. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

Debi Steven, a self-defence trainer working in London, decided to fly down and train women from underprivileged backgrounds here in the art of self-defence.

she will be introducing a non profit organisation in India called Premier Self Defence — Breaking The Silence. “The idea is to train women here free of cost,” she said.

Steven always encourages girls to learn self defence. She says, “I learnt it because I wanted to be safe. I tell all girls—be feminine, be beautiful, but know how to defend yourself.”

--from a news chanel.

1 person likes this.