1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My best friend;s husband. is this normal?

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Rakhii, Jul 10, 2013.

1. hotchillipepper

hotchillipepper Gold IL'ite

oops, posted suggestion Without going through the chain:hide:. and issue seemed to have been handled. enjoi:cheers

1 person likes this.
  2. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Grey areas sometimes do make day to day life interesting. Just some food for theoretical thought, nothing else :)

3. JeyaEdison

JeyaEdison Bronze IL'ite

GUYS!!! hmmm....there a no such thing as "good guys" don't cheat/flirt. They come in all form and package.

As for your friend : you should let her know that he sent you ONE msg/mail, but not the whole truth. Innocently cc'ing her just say, sorry was busy yesterday couldnt reply to your msg. Thats all she needs to know. 1 msg without the wife's knowledge could kill her enough, and let her know just that much. At the same time our pervert dare not continue that habit.

Just play nice and innocent. So that both parties including you wouldn't be terribly hurt. I'm sure the wife would be very hurt, because he sent a message to another WOMAN !!!!, but wouldn;t be that bad compare to knowing the extend of msg's that he's sending.

Never tell the ladies (victim) the whole truth about the spouse even if its your best friend. It will ruin your friendship with her for good. The poor soul would go under depression knowing the spouses act.

1 person likes this.
  4. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Rakhi....Ask your friend casually "Hey r u using your hubby's ID by any chance to send me messages........And then say someone from similar ID is sending me Good morning messages ....then say ok ignore and start of with a casual talk"

There is a very slight .1% chance your friend may be using her hubby's ID to send these messages.

1 person likes this.
  5. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

Ok just saw the posts thats u handled it.....Good job.

6. sirila29

sirila29 Bronze IL'ite

Well Done Rakhi. you handles it really well.

7. Uttaraa

Uttaraa Platinum IL'ite

Lol! Awesome! I swear - I pray - I hope - Get to use it someday (in a similar situation) ...:biggrin2:!! That is a swell technique! Thanks for the ingenuity!

Rakhii, you disappointed me by being really nice ..:roll::cry::-(

8. RADIODOC679

RADIODOC679 Gold IL'ite

Tell him off sternly but politely,if he still persists simply forward thses to his wife!!that should do the trick-no wife can stand her hubby sending even cartoon cats to another woman!!!

9. ns

ns Silver IL'ite

Thats terrible. Men can be so immature!

Ignoring is the best thing here. Sooner or later he will stop. You can even block him so that his IMs or emails don't bother you.

IF you tell your friend, it will complicate (or even spoil) your relations with her and I guess, she is more important to you than him.

10. manasiz

manasiz New IL'ite

Fwd thank u with ur friends name and email id instead of her husbands