1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Recipe from breakfast to dinner for kidney stone patients.

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by veenabiju1, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

once you are prone to stones, there is a high probabliity of recurrence, so always having control over diet and water intake becomes a must..

1 person likes this.
  2. thegirlygirl

thegirlygirl Platinum IL'ite

don't give him fennel, as this will further aggravate his condition.

1 person likes this.
  3. veenabiju1

veenabiju1 Silver IL'ite

Thanks mam,
    CALCURY tablet is of which company.
    My DH is taking the Cystone tablet of Himalaya pharmaceutical, with his allopathy medicines.

4. veenabiju1

veenabiju1 Silver IL'ite

Thanks thegirlygirl.

1 person likes this.
  5. veenabiju1

veenabiju1 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Shanvy mam

6. veenabiju1

veenabiju1 Silver IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I have gone through a site
    link : Heal Kidney stone with Ayurveda | Dr.Jigar Gor 's
    I liked the information given in the site, therefore, I am sharing the link , so that it would be helpful for someone who likes to know abt the diet for kidney stone.
    And once again, thanks to all the IL who helped me a lot by giving the valuable advises reg., the diet for kidney stone.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  7. veenabiju1

veenabiju1 Silver IL'ite

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  8. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

I had been kidney stone patient....large stone ....bigger than 4 CM.....got operated for the same.....there Dr. told me that its a myth that vegetables or their seeds causes stones....
    don't take calcium supplement ....if dr. prescribed due to some need....tell him about kidney stones....don't drink milk more than half litre....
    Dr. told me that its not your diet its kidney malfunctioning....it makes chemical imbalance and form stones... you cant stop producing of calcium inside body....but what you can do is keep your kidney clean of clacium....drink at least 4 litres of water.....target is to produce 2.5 litre of urine to keep your kidney clean....exercising (jumping ones) helps as if small stones produced they wont get settled....
    also he told me that avoid excess of salt...eat normal salt in food and avoid food which had salt in excess like pickle, chips, chutney, sauces, papad etc....
    main focus is on water....water drinking is the key....citrus food also help...lemon, oranges etc....can take one glass of lemon water , orange juice daily...
    hope this helps....

9. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

I also tried to take homeopathy treatment....there was small stone around 1-2 mm which came out naturally with urine with the help of medicine..but bigger stone(4 cm) was as it is so gone for operation...
    I was taking hydrangea and berberis....I found that effective on small stone....with that medicine I was restricting with tomato, spinach, brinjal and rice...
    but after operation I am just avoiding excess of salt and eating everything....

10. ShwetambaraRedd

ShwetambaraRedd Junior IL'ite

Avoid Eating vegetables and fruits which contains seeds and also drink more water......