BrightRiders school Musaffah

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by Dinny, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

But nishi and shinyasma
    even opening a play school requires quite a lot of paperwork and requires some staff then why dont they open kindergarten then??? i think these people who open up schools dont actually want to put much money in the school's infrastructure but they definitely want good profit out of it.....and thats why here in abudhabi till now we have not had "very good schools" compared to Dubai and sharjah.

2. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

dinny...Just cant help it ..will have to bear with all this. We have no option! :(

3. fmifmi

fmifmi New IL'ite

What is the recent construction progress of Bright Riders ? Did anyone see ? Are they on track to start the KG classes in April 2013 ?

4. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

Are you sure dinny about this? bcz i just called up and they denied this news.

5. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

theres this lady in my building and her son goes to sunrise..she said this to me.

6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

i had gone to their site about 1-2 weeks back and the structure is getting ready...and i think they'll complete it in time.they'll start till grade 4 this year...their group is well established in this country and thats the reason i trust what they told me.

7. echirineram

echirineram New IL'ite

Bright Riders School

Check the website for the update on construction of Bright Riders school, They keep updating the site with construction photos.

8. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

echirineram true i have seen them do it

9. nishi11

nishi11 Junior IL'ite

I had also called up. The lady told me that they are open for siblings quota.

10. shinyasma

shinyasma Junior IL'ite

wow..these ppl r really twisted..i mean within a day they change wht they say?
    bcz the answer they told me was..till now they have not decided anything and once decided a circular will be issued to the parents (for siblings quota)..or maybe they were just tired of me calling and wanted to shut me up ;)
    hehe..