Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. amruthakithu

amruthakithu Senior IL'ite

Thank you so much for the kind response Sir.

I'm truly helpful to you always.

Regards
    Amrutha

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thirupura Sundari,

The time for the marriage is not due for the present, and it may be after Nov 2014 and probably, the marriage will be by 2016. As the 7th lord Jupiter, representing your spouse is placed in the 9th houses, house of fortune, there are every possibilities that you will be blessed with the fortunate and handsome life partner.

Regarding the career, you will hv good professional career; since the 10th lord Mercury, lord of profession is associated with the 9th lord Venus, causing powerful Dharma Karmadhipathi yoga, also the Jupiter happens to be the Lagna Lord, since you own Virgo Lagna, along with the 9th lord Venus, this has caused powerful Lakshmi Yoga; which will make you to be very fortunate in matters concerning finance.

In case, if you are unemployed, the period between 04th March, 2013 and 13th April, 2013 is highly promising to get the job of your expectation and any attempts, prior to this period will yield beneficial results.

As you are running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 7th house, please try to worship Lord Dakshinamoorthy on every Thursday, which will be highly beneficial to you and bring the marriage at the earliest.

regards.

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Amrutha,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Kokila Vani,

According to the transit planets, the period for the present till Oct 2014 is highly favourable for any foreign assignment.

You belong to Libra Lagna and in your chart, the house lord, VEnus is placed in his own house, causing a powerful Malavya Mahapuram Yoga, which will make you to enjoy your life in a luxurious happy manner and the Gaja Kesari yoga, found in your birth chart, will rise you to a highest level in your life. As regards, the finance, you have the combination of 2nd lord Mars along with the 11th lord Sun, causing powerful Dhana Yoga, however, as the combination is found in the 12th house, house loss; there are likely to much expenses also. Hence, you can try to save the money to the extent possible

Regards

5. alagarsamy

alagarsamy Bronze IL'ite

Sir,

I have posted my details and your reply provided us last year....If you get some time, can you please let me know...abt pregnancy this year....can we go for another ivf now as already one failed in Dec 2012...

Thanks again sir,
    Vidhya

6. anjananathan

anjananathan Platinum IL'ite

Dear sir,

I have sent you a PM (this monday). Please reply when you get time.

Thanks
    Anjana

7. chandrakiran

chandrakiran Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    I have a few questions -

DOB:07.10.1976
    TOB:12:53PM
    POB:Mumbai

Currently, meena rasi people have astama sani, astama Rahu, not a good position of Jupiter and of Ketu. Considering that all these planetary transits are not in favour, i would like to know based on my horoscope how much of affect would it have. Are transits more important, or horoscope and current Dasha/Bhukti? Are effects of transits accordingly to placement of those planets in natal horoscope? Are transit positions from ascendants not of importance?

Thanks
    Chandrakiran

8. mako

mako New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sir........

Regards,
    Vani

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Pradeepa,

The intensity of the Mars doshas in both the chart is not high; however, it can be treated balancing between two.

You belong to Sagittarius (Dhanush) Lagna. In your chart, the Mars is placed in the Lagna along with the Saturn. The mars causes dosha, when it is placed in the 1st, 2nd 12, 4th, 7th and 8th houses from the Lagna, Moon sign or Venus sign.

In your case, the Mars is placed in the Lagna, i.e. in the 1st and from Moon sign, he is in the 2nd house. However, the Dhanush, where Mars is placed is a friendly sign of Mars and also this Mars is aspected by Jupiter. Hence, the intensity of Mars dosha is not alarming; astrologically, it gets cancelled.

While coming to the boy's chart, he belongs to Scorpio Ascendant and in his case, the Mars is placed in the 12th house from his Lagna. Mars in the 12th, if it happens to be signs owned by Venus, i.e. Taurus or Libra; then there there is exception of the Mars getting cancelled.

Moreover, the Mars dosha, concerning 4th, 7th and 8th houses are only highly. However, in your case, as Mars is aspecting the 7th and 8th houses in your chart, you will more energy oriented.

Hence, I do not find any Mars dosha, affecting both of you according to both the charts.

+ Points

You belong to Dhanush Lagna, owned by Jupiter; whereas the boy belongs to Viruchigam Lagna, owned by Mars; both of them are friends

You have Mars in your Lagna and he has his Venus in the same sign of Dhanush; which is extremely good for marital bond. Similarly, you have Venus in the sign of Aries; where as he has Mars in the sign of Libra, which are directly aspecting each other; which is also extremely good for marital bond.

- Point

From your Moon sign, i.e. Scorpio, his Moon sign, Gemini is 8th and from his Moon sign, your Moon sign is 6th and this "Chandra Shastashataka Dosha". Moon controls the mind. Hence, the traditional matching gives much importance to matching of the charts, based on the Moon sign and also the Nakstra of both the girl and boy. There is no matching between two, based on the Moon sign. But while matching the charts, much importance has to be given in balancing of doshas between two; than the traditional matching, based on the Moon sign. In fact, Mrs. Gayathri Vasudev, daughter of Mr. B.V. Raman her book has stated the matching of the charts based on Moon sign forms 10% only and the balance 90% preference has to be given for longevity; mental affliction; extra marital affairs, widowhood, promise for birth of child, balancing of doshas between two etc.

the 7th house from both of your, considering from the Janma Lagna, Moon sign and Sun sign does not cause much dosha between two; even though few doshas.

The imbalance of matching based Moon sign is a matter concern; which may affect the cordial relationship; birth of child etc, at the appropriate period of operation of dasa/bhukti.

This is the present situation and any further decision has to be taken by your parents. Any remedy will subsidise the nature of any dosha/suffering; but will not completely cure in any manner.

What is written on our head, while we were born, we have to face in our life; which is Sanchita Karma, i.e. what we have brought from our accounts of our previous birth.

Regards.

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Vidhya,

The chart analysis of your case needs some time and patience and I shall do the same at the earliest and let you know.

regards.