A Sincere Request!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Dec 14, 2012.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

YOU ARE RIGHT AND WELL-SAID!!
    Probably that's the way!!
    One of my Mom's friend has done service... I will try to contact her and see if I can talk to the person in temple in order to maintain neatness... The person cleaning it is doing a service which we should respect! All the time cleaning spillage and wasted food in dhonnai's should be avoided!

1 person likes this.
  2. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

shanvy..
    you are right and i agree with you..we used to visit sathsang bhajan in our apartments and it is more like social gathering and potluck ..people are more commercial these days taking advantage of these gathring in favour of their business..i hardly visited for twice but honestly i dint offer prayers to god instead waited to have variety of foods over there :)...aftr that i stopped going there and started pooja at home which gave me more peace and satisfaction.
    p.s i never knew ' mind your business' is polite one..felt it is offensive..!if that is polite word, i wonder how would something offensive sound in your perspective..(people get offended with such polite words)

1 person likes this.
  3. itsmebhagi

Well-said Lucky!!
    What you said is true....things have become more commercial!!
    Regarding those polite/offensive words...I dont know what to say!!?

4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhagi Sister,

Fill your heart with compassion.

The Great Guru, Baba begged in the streets of Shirdi to teach people that God be seen in poor and the beggars.

If some one comes to the temple for Prasadham only, let them come. One day they will be in a position to give prasadham to others by Baba's grace.

Love. Temple is a place, where we should fill our hearts with Supreme love for all irrespective of weaknesses we find in some.

India is a country which maintains its individuality and greatness despite 1000 years of rulers from other foreign cultures. It is because of our great Sanathan Dharma which gave us our wisdom and taught us tolerence. We do not hate people for their weaknesses, errors, ignorance and idiosyncracies. We still bear with them hoping God will show them the correct way. Our people are still poor. As Vivekananda once said you cannot talk God on an empty stomach.

In today's world these ideas may not be fashionable, dynamic, progressive, or modern. But I live in a modern society where tolerance is absent and people are ready to pounce upon others weakness or error. This is out of extreme selfishness and materiliasm which gradually take priority even within the family.

Your desire to be a volunteer shows how sincere you are. Top it up with love for all with the tolerance of a Mother to her child. You are going to do wonders.

May Baba be with you always.

Om Shri Sai Prema Pradhaaya Namaha.

5 people like this.
  5. itsmebhagi

I am feeling very happy to have read this reply and thanks for such an encouraging response!! :)
    I am counting your words everyday from now on...!!
    I will do as you have mentioned...
    Thanks a lot sister!! :)

2 people like this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Amazing words Suryakala! Sincerity with love indeed can do wonders! Thank you!

7. shrutiarjun

shrutiarjun New IL'ite

Very well said.............Power of words..SUPERB!!

8. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

thanks all.....
    really learning from all of you how a person should be in life...
    thanks again

9. itsmebhagi

Thanks for your words :)

10. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Srama,

Glad you liked the contents and the carton! IL family is so wonderful to interact.

Thanks.

2 people like this.