Private Messages are Free Again!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Hello Krithi,

In the last month, you have made only 4 posts. 10 posts in the sense - 129 (your total post) +10 posts in the last 30 days. I see that you have made only 7 posts from 2nd July and you need to have 3 more posts to get your PM access. It's an ongoing requirement. Every month, you need to have 10 posts in your account to get PM access.

2. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear madam,
    i have been given access to send the private messages. i came to know that i can send 25 msgs.
    pls tell me whether i have to send 25 msgs this month itself (i mean the month when i get this facility) or i can send msgs (from this quota of 25 msgs) any time i want.
    the facility of sending 25 msgs, i have to use within this month or it is valid till any date. pls tell me that. i don't want to waste my quota of private msgs.
    i mean if i send only 15 private msgs this month, then i wll be losing 10 private msgs? or it can be used till any time. pls reply. thanks and regards.

3. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Hello Baby,

Its easy to get PM access now. All you need to do is you need to make 10 posts every 30 days. If you had 10 posts this month, then you would get your PM access and it is available till 14th September, 2012. Then again, you need to have 10 posts get your PM access. You can send 100 messages in a month and it will not carry over for the next month.

4. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear gaur mam, thank you for the reply. if i can send 100 messages in a month, then why only 25 private messages allowed to me. pls tell me that.
    in my "sent items" folder, "total 25 messages allowed" is written. pls let me know about that.

5. sasirekamsc83

sasirekamsc83 Silver IL'ite

Re: 'New Posts' list will exclude posts in a few forums

Dear Administrator,
    I am getting confused about the number of posts for new ILites to access PM. How many posts do we need to make to access PM. Please clarify this. Waiting for your clarification...

6. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

It means that you can store only 25 messages in the folder.

7. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

In order to access PM, you need to have 10 posts in 30 days.

8. manni132s

manni132s New IL'ite

Hi

I am having problem with PM .. with the Link My Posts = i Can see /count that i have made 10 posts in last one month starting Feb last week to the present day bit still am not able to access my PM's. Pls help me out as what wrong am I doing .
    Thanks
    Manisha

9. marani

marani New IL'ite

10. Padmasudha

Padmasudha Bronze IL'ite

May I humbly suggest that the requirement to post 10 messages in a month in order to access private messages is leading to lots of meaningless posts- I see many 1-line posts in response to others, which really add nothing to the discussion.