November 2011 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ttc123, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Ammani,
    Don't worry about any of these things. Be positive. Doors to success will open up when there is a need! Trust GOD! All things will go fine! Just think about your LO! Leave the rest of the things.
    Take care!

2. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@Hello everyone here at November 2011 DDC

Updates regarding my health and gyn visit...

today morning me n mom went to meet the gyn... she was encouraging me to dress smart... be positive and keep smiling and being tension free all the time... and was happy seeing me smile from the time i entered her clinic!! (last time i was tensed)

she checked the baby's heart rate, my BP, my weight, and checked the position of the baby/uterus by touch!! baby's heart was sounding as if a horse was running!!![​IMG] and surprise surprise my weight was 1 kg less than last time!!! (i dono how im losing weight when im eating nicely here... esp mom made food!! and it has been nearly 2.2 weeks since i checked my weight last!!![​IMG])... my BP was okay... she advised me not to sleep more on my back and to sleep on my sides (either left or right.. preferably left she said) and not to sleep on my back as it lowers BP!! [​IMG]

she said my probable date of delivery (elective CS... coz of hepatitis B infection) is before 26th november 2011... (then she said 11.11.11 is a gud date... v cud do that day) then she said v will do a scan and see the baby's growth and then decide the date of delivery.... so she wrote a note to the scan center for scan on monday next...

So gals... im eagerly waiting for scan on monday to know the date... plz pray baby's growth will be good and i get to know the date of delivery soon!!!

PS: my sister suggested 20.11.2011!! nice date (though mom is asking an astrologer for a gud muhurtam as i will be having an elective CS)

@ALL.... How are all other mommies here???? How are the LOs doing???

Take care all...
    think positive...

keep smiling..

lots of love to all the LOs here...[​IMG]
    ammani

3. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@Vasumathy...

thanks a lot for your encouraging words...

as i updated in my previous post here.... by next monday will know when exactly my LO will be in my arms!!! im happy knowing the same...

just praying the growth will be as per required!!!

take care...
    ammani

4. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

November mommies....all the best! Tons of wishes to you.

5. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear..

6. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi all november mommies

am from december club, best wishes to all of u, will pray for safe delivery to all, enjoy ur valuable moments

7. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Thank you Radha.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Wishing all November Mommies a safe & less painful birthing experience!
    All the best!

All the best Ammani. Continue to be positive! :thumbsup

9. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi All november Mommies,

Wishing you all the best and safe delivery. I delivered on June 29th. Once your LO is in your arms you will forget all pains :)

Take care

10. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hai friends

hai dear friends

am from kerala now .first i want to tell sorry to all b coz delay my reply.how r u all mummies?hope all r fine.now am n 9th month beginning.my dr told me to come for final scan 15th nov.but yestrday i have started my false pain.so am worried so i go to hospital but dr said to me that its a false pain.and she gives one tablet.so now its ok.

any one can experience that the false pain?my due date in nov 30th.so i feel litte scared the labour pain.pls pray for me.

my baby also active so i feel happy for that only.but false pain is very painful