TTC progress & two weeks wait... Part-II

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Vasumathy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Follicles ruptured and on duphaston for 10 days from now.
    Lemme see whats in store for me this time.

Thanks for your support.

All the best and baby dust to you.

2. faith11

faith11 New IL'ite

Hi,

Hope all are doing fine.

A quick update:
    My current 2nd Clomid cycle has been cancelled as I did not ovulate at all. Initially there were follicles growing but after numerous scans and a couple blood tests, today the Dr confirmed that there was no ovulation.
    Clomid dose has been increased for the next cycle...patiently waiting for AF to arrive so I can start another cycle.

Baby dust to all.

3. ranorano

ranorano New IL'ite

hi there.iam going for ivf in my july cycle, my re is advising me to take primolute-n for 5 days from yesterdy.................can any one advise me why it is for?i have read somewhere it is for bringing af on time......i already have my cycles very regular...what to do can i take tablets, will it b ok?pls guide.

4. PriyaNatarajan

PriyaNatarajan New IL'ite

Hi all,

to start with my story.. i was married for 7yrs now. started TTC after 1 yr of marriage.. i was diagnosed with PCOS, irregular periods. had thyroid pblms when i was first diagnosed with PCOS. So, dr put me under thyroid medication .. but now my Blood reports show normal thyroid levels.. did 4 IUI's in USA and was recommended by the doctor to go for an IVF . came back to India and now under treatment with Dr. Kamala Selvaraj. did 1 IUI again and that too was a failed one..so made up my mind and went for IVF on DEC 2010. my results came out negative on Jan 5 2010 and i was with my mom's care during my 2WW. totally frustated !!! thought of taking a brk for a month and went to mil's place for pongal holidays and i am getting a call from my father that my mother is having severe heart pain . she passed away on jan 14th .. it was a sudden massive heart attack. she was doing well and had no indications for heart pblm , though she had diabetics. it was a heart breaking situation and now i missed my mom. crying all day talking something in front of her photo. she was 56 and no one expected this will happen , bcoz she was not bed ridden , she did n't have any complications.. this all happened all of a sudden.. I am very unfortunate.

after 4 mnts of brk made up my mind and went for a frozen IVF cycle. both the IVF cycles i was done ET and not BT. does BT increase the chances for a +ve result ?? i am in 2ww period now .my ET was on 3rd of june last friday. As usual expecting a +ve result. but really scared abt the result too. pls suggest me how should i take care of myself during this time. i was discharged yesterday from hospital and was asked to do normal work, have normal diet etc..i was with my mom last time. now my husband is taking care of me like how my mom does. he does cooking and all the other work. am just eating , taking meds, sleeping . what else should i do to make this positive. Also did anyone heard of FET 's positive result . pls advise me on what are the necessary precautions i need to take care this time.

vasu .. how are you ? i think now both of us have similar stories. but dont worry soon we and other ILs longing for baby will be blessed . god have to bless us .. we didnt do anything wrong to anyone. then y v r in this bad situation .. i dont know ?!

sorry for the long story IL's.. pray for me to ge +ve result . just one baby is enough for lifetime.. really really going mad bcoz of this now my moms absence is one add-on. :cry::cry:

5. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya,

Sorry about your loss! May god bless you. Will add you in my prayers! Take rest.

6. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Hi Priya

Really sorry to hear abour your mother's loss. It is a terrible situation to be in. and no matter how old we grow , we never stop missing mom.

Dont worry. I will add you in my prayers for a BFP. Stay strong and try to keep positive spirit. You will soon hold your LO in your hands.

7. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Priya,

My hugs to you. Sorry about your mother's loss, you are in my prayers. There are few freinds of mine who got +ve result from FET. Be positive :thumbsup

8. susheelasunil

susheelasunil New IL'ite

Hi priya..

sorry to hear about what u went through....i had tears reading ur story...
    i pray to god u get positive results this time...and be positive....daily meditate for some time...dont be unders stress....
    everything will be ok...

9. PriyaNatarajan

PriyaNatarajan New IL'ite

thanks for your prayers reshma and radhaparth.
    hoping for a +ve result and praying .

vlr
    yes what u said is correct .. i am very unfortunate that i cudnt make her carry my baby in her hand. but i am trying not to think of her memories deliberately during this
    2ww period bcoz it will make my stress level go high.
    thanks for ur prayers n wishes ..

susheelasunil
    yes planning to meditate. i ve went for AOL courses a yr back.
    so decided to do sudharsan kriya daily for 15 mins.

luv u all.. thanks for your support n prayers .

10. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    Very sorry about your mother's loss dear. Its must be a difficult time for you.
    Try to be strong . God will definitely answer your prayers.Our prayers will be with you. All The Very Best to you for this cycle. Try to relax and have lots of rest. Take care.