Shasti poojai for TTC friends.

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sarasthara, May 3, 2009.

1. susheelasunil

susheelasunil New IL'ite

Hi freinds

this is my 3rd shashti vratam....
    i am happy today and i am confident that lord murugan bless me soon...
    i trust him fullheartedly and i wish he fulfills the wishes of all who are trying to conceive...

2. Special

Special Silver IL'ite

Thanks Malar...

3. twinbabyhopes

twinbabyhopes Senior IL'ite

hi saras

i am doing shashti vritam form april today is my 4th shashti...
    i aug i am going to mumbai...how to do shashti vritam when i stay at my relatives home
    please advice

4. Sansub

Sansub Bronze IL'ite

Hi all

I have also started doing Shashti viratham from last month. But this time I think shashti falls on August 5th and not on 4th of August. Usha can you please verify the date for August month?

5. rbpmalar

rbpmalar Senior IL'ite

Hi friends. August 5th is sasthi. This will be my 4th month doing sasthi. Have faith in lord murugaperuman. He will surely bless us. One great example is sister Bambli who did sasthi virtham for more than a year. Finally she was blessed with a baby boy on august 2nd 2011. Some get blessings very fast and some take time but one thing for sure, he will not let us down. Have faith and confidence in lord murugaperuman. May he shower his blessing on all of us friends.

Malar

6. Sansub

Sansub Bronze IL'ite

Hi Malar

Can you please guide on how to fast in the month of October? Should we fast on all the 5 days from (27th to 31st)? Also Nov 1 and 2? Can you please explain what we have to do in the month of October and November? Thanks in Advance.

7. pinksugar

pinksugar Gold IL'ite

hi all

Even I would like to join this thread.Its very motivating reading the success stories here.One doubt-I heard that people do a salt fast on shasti days? Is it not for those who are praying for conceiving? Eating fruits and milk throught the day and normal food at night sounds easy and better to me.I am going to follow this only. But wanted to know why some people do the salt fasting thing?
    Coming maha shasti lets all join and share our fasting and praying.
    Let us continue this thread...

8. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi friends

i am sujisaran i also want to join in this thread. i am very serious in ttc i am in london now what kind of procedure you want to follow for shasti pooja any specific pooja you want to perform??

please anyone help me!!!

regards
    sujisaran

9. vidu24

vidu24 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friends
    Can anybody tell me the Sashti days for fasting and starting the pooja this year. I really want to do this. Pls do it for me. Thanks in advance.

10. hopesinbaby2010

hopesinbaby2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

I also want to join with friends who are doing Mahashasti vratam this October. Pls let me know the dates and how to fast. So it will be helpful for everyone. I'm in a very big frustration that I'm not able to answer to anyone abt my situation. Lord Muruga should answer my prayers and everyone prayers should be answered.

Baby dust to all!