1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Black heads...

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by New12, Mar 11, 2010.

1. New12

New12 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have fair complexion. But i have black heads around my eyes and mouth. It's looking very bad on my face.:-( Can any one please suggest me how to get rid of those dark circles.

Thanks in advance...

2. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

first of all,take proper nutrition and proper sleep,late night sleeps r the main cause of dark circles.
    go for a good facial every month.
    u can rub riceflour mixed with water on blackheads,it easily comes off ....do it in 4-5days.
    apply yoghurt daily on face for a nice glow.
    cucumber or potato juice for dark circle and apply rosewater on face and dark circles.

3. New12

New12 New IL'ite

Thank you very much.,...those are very helpful to me.....i will try those definitely...

4. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

When I go to get a facial the girl uses a special extractor tool to get the gunk out of spots without leaving a bad scar. Usually I am very good at abstaining from picking but I thought for the times I can't resist it might be a good idea to get one of those tools for at home so I bought a blackhead extractor a few years ago I think I picked it up at walmart. Its a very simple one with a loop end and a slant end. I use it about once a week mainly to keep the pores on my nose clear. I love it .

5. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

BAKING SODA BLACKHEAD REMOVER
    » Why It Works: This gentle, quick facial uses baking soda's acid-neutralizing alkalinity and milk's lactic acid to clear out pores and lightly exfoliate.
    » You'll Need:
    - 1 tbsp baking soda
    - 1/4 cup milk
    *Mix all the ingredients together. Rub into blackhead-prone areas using a soft makeup sponge. Rinse and repeat if needed. HTH :thumbsup

6. girl83

girl83 New IL'ite

I use a blackhead extractor(sort of a metal thing which has a solid end and a hollow end)
    the point is 2 use it when ur pores are open so that u dont have 2 apply a lot of pressure.
    One method is to steam ur face for about 10 mins & then do this. Or else u can opt 4 my method.
    So what i do is i do my "picking" immediately after a hot bath ..concentrating on areas where they are more and wash off with cold water or use a toner 2 close the pores.
    Closing the pores is important cos if u leave them open, dirt and bacteria can accumulate causing pimples.

hope this helps

7. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

@Girl83...does it leave marks on your face? I know of a friend who uses the same stuiff as you do..she had scar free and blemish free skin but since she used the extractor, her face became scarred... ohhhhh....why not try my simple remdy just before your post..she tried it as well and it worked for her... :):thumbsup