The mystery of mantras

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by goldc, Apr 24, 2010.

1. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Mantras are mystic sounds which produce certain type of energies.Mantra protects a person who recites it.It has been created by our sages for our welfare.
    The cosmic energy we always receive contains different type of energies from different celestial bodies.Since we are a part of our solar system,the energies coming from the planets in this solar system always fall on us,and absorbed by our body.These energies are much needed by every one of us.They drive our daily activities and decisions.Our life force is combined with these forces.When there is a deficit in any one of these energies the related problems will arise.For example when there is a deficit of energy coming from sun ,health problems like headache,bad eye sight,weakness of heart etc will occur,trouble with govt.officials,company boss,obstacles acquiring paternal property .We can overcome all these problems by increasing sun's energy in the individual by adopting to chanting of sun mantra.
    What happens when mantra is chanted.....when we repeatedly utter a mantra we are tuning to a particular frequency and this frequency establishes a contact with the cosmic energy and drags it into our body and surroundings. Thus we can balance the energies and also increase the level of a certain type of energy,which promotes certain actions and events.
    All mantras come from single sacred sound 'OM'.

Thanks to the insight......... i read about mantras while reading an old print out of browsing,i thought i could share this valuable details (which many are aware) and could tell our young children when they persistantly want to know the reason for chanting,eg. our regular gayatri mantra.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Wonderfull information..Thanks for sharing .....
    Can u please share mantras?

3. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi Lavanya

i say Gayatri mantra.sorry i wd not be able to guide you reg. mantras ,you can buy books on mantras , see the status of ur horoscope acc. to ur stars n seek the advice of proper astrologers.

:cheers

4. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Thank you for ur kind reply.....Can you please share Gayathri mantra what u say and benefits if u have......

5. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi lavanya

If you are in chennai ,pls go to GIRI TRADERS SHOP close to Mylapore Kapaleshwar temple,everyone you ask in temple wd guide you, over there you get all books on mantras n vedic chants ,CD s ,anything under one roof regarding Divine.It wd be appropriate if you hv a book as a guide and read thro them.Hope this is useful to you .:thumbsup

6. jpoorni

jpoorni Senior IL'ite

Thanks for a wonderful and useful information.

Poorni:cheers

7. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

DEAR GOLD:)

Thanks for posting this lovely thread on the power of mantras !!!!!

8. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Thank you Poorni.

9. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Thank you Sunitha.

10. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Excellent i ll do the same.

One more clarification...

U meant here as sun mantra. Does it depends on sun sign like that.

Atfirst i thought as prayer to sun but after ur second reply i came to know it is based on horoscope. by going to that shop can i get Sun mantra too.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010