Fertility and Trying to Concieve

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shivani, Feb 21, 2006.

1. shayna

shayna New IL'ite

Re: want to be mother but unable to conceive

dear sanvari thanks for this lovely advise u know i need a friend like u who show me the way how to keep yourself happy and tensionless thanku very much

2. shayna

shayna New IL'ite

hello sssk i m very thankful to u for replying me thanku

3. shayna

shayna New IL'ite

hi i m shyna replying thanku very much god bless u live a happy life thanku

4. sanravi_1970

sanravi_1970 Gold IL'ite

Sure, i am always there as a friend..take care

5. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Hi Friend

I very well understnad ur feelings cos i am also sailing in the same boat, I read now about conception and yoga relationship to it. Please stay clam i am not fit even to adivse u cos i too get tensed but please stay postive as ur conceiving it is not a problem if u are not satisfied with dr in texas please come down to india and consult ur family doctor cos a small mistake may also cause miscarriage like in my case in my 2nd pregnancy everything went very well till 8th week but after that i found i had lsight thyorid variation hence the fetus didnt sustain so dont owrry it takes time to come out of it and cry when u really want to and ingnore peoples questions and live ur life , pray a lot dear. All the Best.

6. shanli

shanli New IL'ite

Be positive, get a treatment from any gynocologist.find the reason for ur misscarriage. i'm also 2 times miscarriage,but now under treatment.b'coz my doc says i'm having pcos and it is the reason for my 2 miscarriage.
    i pray to god to be a mother and i hope i will.:yes:

7. swetakiran

swetakiran New IL'ite

hi shyna,

first of all stop thinking about conceiving, fretting about it every month. tell yourself let it happen when it wants to happen. because this helped me conceive my second child. and eat nutritious diet with more diary. have trust in supreme power. dont forget to have it alternate days. all the best for you.

regards sweta kiran

8. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Trust in God.
    regards and good luck
    anandchitra

9. Didka

Didka New IL'ite

Hi Shayna,
    Please try to be calm and don't put yourself in stress. It can affect your health and also your fertility. Did you make any tests after the miscarriages? I can suggest you some ideas.
    1. Infection - there are some rare and not so rare infections that can cause miscariage some of them: Chlamydia, trihomonas, mico and urea plasma, cytomegalovirus, listeriosis. Any of these can be reason for miscarriages and should be tested
    2. Genetical problems - like thalassemia or other genetic defects. Blood coagulation problems may block the blood flow to embryo and causes it's death.
    3. Immunological problems - in some rare cases women immune system attacks the embryo.

Find good infertility clinic where qualified doctors will find if any problem is there. Don't count on word of ordinary gynecologist. They are not qualified to provide so specialized treatments and tests.

10. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi
    If ur reports r noral no need to loose hope . But u shudnt be too much anxious abt this as anxiety is also adverse thing for conceiving. Just enjoy the life as it comes & give some time for it.
    Once u conceived aregular checkup with gynec & to follow her/his advise is what u need.