Picnic is the time meant to relax, to spend time with loved ones and friends.It is all about refreshment which everyone requires due to their hectic schedule. Even if the picnic is planned urgently, we can still enjoy if it’s planned properly.
I know many of you must not be having a ready checklist before going to the picnic. This picnic checklist will save you a lot of time. You can stick this checklist to your picnic /travel bag.
Check this list which before moving out for a picnic.
- The picnic location should be enjoyable and impressive. Decide the location as per the climate. Also take in consider the age group going for the picnic. If picnic is on beach then you have to carry extra clothes.
- First Aid: Whenever you go for a picnic carry the First Aid box with you. If anyone falls sick you have the safety measures available to cure the person and still can enjoy the picnic without worrying much. You never know when you will require medicines in case of emergency.
- If you are carrying food from your home then plan the menu in advance. While planning food menu consider kids also they like the finger foods, sandwiches, cakes, pastries etc. The picnic food menu should be easily packable in the containers as you have to travel and food should remain in good condition till you reach the picnic destination.
- There might be mosquito and some insects on picnic location which may disturb you, so better to carry repellent cream.
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Tissue Paper
- It will be easy to carry Disposable Dish, Cups and Spoons as they are lightweight and while returning back to home your bag may not weight more.You can’t throw the clutter on the road or at the picnic location better to carry trash bags.
- If you are planning to cook food at the picnic location then better to carry aluminium foil as you can keep the excessive food in foil to keep the food warm and fresh.
- If you are going to cook food then chopping board is necessary to chop vegetables, fruits, meat etc. Like chopping board knife is also required if you are going to cook food.
- To keep the memories awake you need a Camera.
- Can Opener
- Cleaning Wipes
- In case if there is no electric supply during night you can use the Torch.
- Match Box
- If you are going for a picnic on a beach then you can use the old newspaper while sitting down on the sand, to clean the dirty place and many other ways also.
- Pack drinking water as per the number of persons going for the picnic in your family. On your way to picnic spot you may or may not find store for purchasing drinking water. It’s better to keep handy drinking water.
- Toys may keep the kids occupied and they may not get bore. Plan some games which you can play all together and get refreshed.
- Ice Box
- Hat and Sunglasses.
Enjoy the Picnic!