- This should be more of a habit than an exercise.
- Blink several times rapidly till you can feel the moisture in your eyes.
- Do this several times a day.
Far and Near:
- Tear away your eyes from your computer screen for a few minutes.
- Now, focus on a faraway object for 20-30 seconds.
- Then, immediately shift your focus on a nearby object
- Hold your focus for another 20-30 seconds.
- Sit in a comfortable position.
- Light a candle and place it at a short distance from you.
- Ensure that the candle is at eye level and that there is no breeze in the room.
- Focus on the flame of the candle for as long as you can.
- Try not to move or change your position while you are focussing.
- Even if your eyes start watering, try to hold your gaze.
- After some time, close your eyes for 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly open your eyes.
- This exercise helps improve your eyesight as well as concentration.
- Splash water in your eyes regularly to retain their moisture.
- Close your eyes and relax them whenever possible since eyes use up a lot of energy.
- Eyes are often neglected when it comes to exercise. So make sure you take good care of them!