1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

zumba dance!!!!

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by dakshata, Jun 27, 2012.

1. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

hello friends,
    i am very excited to find this zumba dance thing on youtube,today i have started with it for weight loss,its fun ,i really enjoyed it,i was sweating like anything,anybody to join me..:)

2. saianugraha

saianugraha Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Me too felt the same experience as i did not had enough time to go for gym and winter time ..., i got this Zumba fitness xbox kinect dvd and i just loved this kind of exercise it was totally coooooooooool.

i'm with you!!!

3. SimpleGirl

SimpleGirl Gold IL'ite

Yeah... the Zumba Kinnect DVD is real fun... I like the second edition a lot better then the first one ...

dakshata.. you will find a few zumba videos on Bollywood songs too on youtube... check them out .. they are fun..like Jai Ho etc..

4. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

hey friends,
    thnx for ur feedback,lets shed those extra kilos by enjoying zumba..ya i wil surely check out the bollywood songs too,thnks again simplegirl and saianugraha........will update u girls......

5. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Yesterday, I went to zumba class in my gym.
    I had a wonderful experience with it.
    Yes, I sweated like anything. I loved it.
    Waiting for my next zumba to rock.. Twists, turns, shapes & dancing - oh my god, my entire body is being worked out.. I feel that daily 30mins zumba is more than enough when compared with gym. But you need more space around & better songs with loud music which is difficult to expect at home. We had a team of 10 ladies & we rocked in a big hall.. I enjoy it!!!

6. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

vow anita,
    that's great!!thanks for sharing,you know when i did it for the first time,next day my body was aching,but now slowly i m getting used to it,i luv to do it.......

7. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

I just had to sleep well that day that's all. Next day, my arms, ab area were little aching. But, I was okay. The worst pain I experienced was when I did spinning. My head was also spinning the next day :spin.

You know what, my appetite was very low after zumba! :thumbsup

8. scotwilson

scotwilson New IL'ite

thanks dakshata... but i would like to say that belly and fox trot dance also help............

9. dakshata

dakshata New IL'ite

hi scotwilson,
    thnx for sharing dear,i checked out the foxtrot dance,will surely give it a try,hope i do it correctly......

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  10. srith

srith Gold IL'ite

i to wanted to try zumba dance can any plz suggest me where can i find the instructions,proceduce to follow it..