1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Zee TV Serials

Discussion in 'TV' started by queenathome, Jun 19, 2007.

1. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

HI There

I recently started watching some of these serials , however our episodes are a few weeks back . Neway I actually want to ask a few questions about what happened in the past on some of the series. Is there neone out there who has been watching?

1 person likes this.

2. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    What serials you wanna know about?

3. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

HI Monsi

Thanks for reply, so sweet of you :)

Saat Phere- I want to know how nahar and saloni got married, and also if Neil was so in love with her why did he not marry her in the first place?

Kasam Se- Why does AD hate jai..what is he avenging?

Shalina

4. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Dear Shalina, (thanks for giving ur name because "Dear queenathome" wasnt going well :-D just kidding ... :) )

hmmm Saat Phere :- Well actually Nahar comes to Saloni's house to see Shubhra. But when he meets Saloni, he likes her and proposes to marry her. Since her parents were already worried that "who will marry her" kinds and when they get such good match they jump on it and that is how they get married. Neil never admitted his love in front of Saloni ! It all happened long long time back in India .. ha ha ... so i dont really remember exactly but I hope this clears some of your doubts.

and about Kasam Se... OOPS SORRY:tongue I have stopped watching this serial since months back coz i never liked it . Other ILites will surely help you here.

2 people like this.
  5. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

:)

Thanks Monsi, it certainly does.. :yes:
    Kasam Se flash backs make me want to put it off as well. Also I cant believe Rashi comes back cured, where did she go in the first place..thought they killed her off in the 5 year lap.

What other series do you watch? Sadly I can only watch zee as its english sub..I dont know Hindi .Started learning recently

Shalina

2 people like this.
  6. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

We have Star Plus, Star One, Sony and Zee for Hindi serials. And after the office hours I get little time and there are so many serials so I keep shuffling the channels to remain updated about all the serials :mrgreen:
    On Zee I see Maayka and Teen Bahuraniyan , dunno if u get those there. Since they started new so some freshness is stil there. I am sure after sometime they will also become worthless and rotten and I will have to stop seeing them as well :-D
    I usually like competition kind of serials like SaReGaMaPa on zee, Indian Idol on Sony, Voice of India and Laughter Challenge on Star , Biggest Looser Jeetega on Sahara etc but these come over the weekends only . At least they dont have those imaginary women who are always interested to spoil other woman's life and keep on conspiring against everyone who are around them :idontgetit: !!!!!

7. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

Hahaha you know..there never seems to be a shortage of evil women..so unfair to the image of Indian women. I think Tanisha (Mamta) and Kaveri (Saat Phere) is the same person..am I right?? wow she even looks evil :) but gosh she wears such stunning stuff.

We get Sony, B4u and Zee only. I am watching the indian idols when I get the chance..I actually had tears in my eyes when that one guy sang vanda mataram ( I hope he is not out)

DO you know why Shabd sister is in that state??

8. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Nope ... the secret is not out yet! dunno how many more episodes we'll have to bear to know about her tragic state.
    It must be one of those typical, guy left her when she was pregnant kinds or left her for some other woman. Man !! If they come up with some real novel idea then I promise I will watch this serial for some more time :lol:
    You can watch "Virrudh" on Sony. Not a very different story but surely different one from the Saas Bahu and Bad Woman kinda stories.

1 person likes this.
  9. skanum

skanum New IL'ite

Hi,
    If any one wants to see the old and the new serial episodes of zee-sony ,or any hindi channels go to ( india-forums.com) and register for free --and see the indian and usa episodes of day to day the updates and the videos of the serials.You get addicted to it .even if you miss one episode you can see that in this forums .there are 2 lakhs members and this is very active forum.Join and enjoy .I am a member since 3 years,

shyamala

1 person likes this.
  10. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

Thanks Shyamala.

Thanks Monsi,maybe it will be a good way to learn hinde-watching Virrudh.