1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yuhuuu !!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sonu123, Aug 23, 2012.

1. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Hey girls one thing I understood today, I am not the only one who reacts to the varuna Bhagwan's anger... My Dh says just brush it off, but the minute I hear this my blood will starting boiling like anything... If a doctor checks my BP at that time then it should be really high...

I am really sad to see all the post here.. You guys are having a good laugh of my FIL... Once I read a person who makes others laugh will get mokasham... actually I told my DH that my FIL will be my DIL in the next birth then I will show him how it is to be a DIL... That is the reason I am sad.... :hide:

@ Sandhya,

Yeah I told the same answer to my DH and said he is another Abdul Kalam, my DH said ssshhh:shhh: dont tell it aloud my father will say why are you converting my religion...

@ Rise,

He will always win the race when it comes to mock the DIL or make fun of some one else...

@Bhuvinidhi,

I dont want to place him in a museum he will then say my DIL confined me to one place and will start cursing me for that also ....:bonk
    My FIL's discovery is very famous in his native actually he is preaching to every other people or in laws he sees there... once my neighbour called me and said do you mind if I give him glue halwa he is making my life a hell... he went and gave his ideas to my neighbours MIL and poor girl she is having a tough time...

@ Sokanasanah,

I can tolerate global warming but not my blood warming because of my FIL...

@soulful,

It is a comedy when I read it now and I also laugh with you, but when he says these you should see my expression:rant:crazy:bang:twisted:Witsend poor DH he will escape from the place.

@ smriti,

hey sure we can join hands for the book... I guess your MIL and my FIL are related by some means...

I sometimes think if these in-laws have a telepathy or something when I read similar incidents in IL.....

@ Sabitha,

inlaws motive is not to blame the DIL but to point out to their son how unfortunate they are to get us as wives (foolish people), and how fortunate they are to have parents like them (the most brilliant people, the know all of the world, walking encyclopedia)...

Patience ah... I told my DH next tiem his father says anything I am going to stuff cotton in my ears (like prithviraj does in Mozhi film) and keep laughing fo rnaything and everything my FIL says...

@kelly1996,

Thank you...

regards
    Malar

3 people like this.
  2. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  3. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

"Anything and everything DH does that my MIL don't like then it is because of me...."

Hi Blessed,

you have summed up the entire thinking of in laws...

I was arguing with my FIL once...
    You think you brought up your son as Mr.Perfect(who does :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown to father and mother) and the minute he get married he become Mr.Imperfect :)kissloves his wife)
    But didnt you teach him not to change under any circumstance... then there is a flaw in your bringing up...

My FIL was like :evil::evil::evil:.. So immediately came the answer" rains not coming because of DILs back answering" his favourite dialogue :bang:bang...

Now a days when my DH gets a phonw that his father is coming he really gets all the jitters, as I have started talking back so he is getting hit badly from my FILtsk.

Regards
    Malar

4 people like this.
  4. sweetestshweta

sweetestshweta Gold IL'ite

Hey Malar..
    What a peculiar character your FIL is :drowning
    Next time when there are floods and heavy rains,please tell him that it seems DILs are doing their duties too well..DILs are so good that Lord is showering His love and appreciation all the way :cheers

6 people like this.
  5. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

bang on:thumbsup:rotfl

6. malarun

malarun Gold IL'ite

Hey Shweta,

Thanks for the suggestion and I will surely make a note of it...
    I can also add that beacuse of in laws talking like this I guess varuna bhagwan is crying for the DILs... he he he/...

Thanks
    Malar

3 people like this.
  7. rkarunak

rkarunak Silver IL'ite

hey Ladies!! The IRCTC booking is happening in my house too.. I never interfere nor bother.. its between the parents and the son!!

1 person likes this.
  8. kma

kma Gold IL'ite

Totally enjoyed reading all the experiences. My MIL talking style itself is so accusing and complaining that I guess all her conversations can be included in this list :bonk. I used to feel her thinking is so peculiar but now I realize that she is just being a proper MIL..:roll:

1 person likes this.
  9. sandhyapal

sandhyapal Bronze IL'ite

reading all these posts i feel if MIL and FIL are good then we can feel there is something wrong with them take to some doctor and ask them why are they so good to me and i cant tolerate make them like all other in laws please...

10. meVaidehi

meVaidehi Platinum IL'ite

Smriti and Malar,
    You gals must keep on writing the incidents that boil your blood. After reading at least you can laugh with others.
    The one about being oversmart in technology makes you bad DIL in kitchen. Really hilarious.
    Vaidehi

2 people like this.