1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yuhuuu !!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sonu123, Aug 23, 2012.

1. soulful

soulful Platinum IL'ite

LOL these are so funny! malarun - If it is true that laughter is the best medicine, you must be real healthy!

1 person likes this.
  2. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

We are a regular for booking Tatkal tickets for folks back in India, common reason given is Internet must be at high speed in the US. I'm fine but DH gets pissed off saying why can't people plan their holidays earlier. :)

When I was in India, my FIL once was trying to call me from his hometown to recharge his phone online. The network was not good and he could not connect, and guess what he did. He called my parents and started saying how I'm not answering knowingly and not helping him when in need. :spin

My mom was shocked and said ok I'll recharge your phone if you can't, which my FIL could not digest and said its ok. :thumbsup

7 people like this.
  3. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

O my god!! U started the :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh and my juniors are thinking I'm mad!!! I mean wow!!! Can we two join hands to co-author the book pleaseeeeeeeee????? We'll decide the share in profits later on!! :mrgreen::cool:

2 people like this.
  4. smritisinha

smritisinha Platinum IL'ite

Are you like really serious????????????????????????????????????

This is amazing stuff!! Internet speed is high and so you book..!! Can you please, on my behalf, let them know that the age where you needed to shout on phones to make your voice reach "foreign places" is over and now internet is the same everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you recharge his phone from US?????????????? Well, my PIL lose the race :-( :-( because of you!!!

7 people like this.
  5. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

6. DGcreative

DGcreative Platinum IL'ite

Gosh....I cant believe the gas burner blames.....

Even my MIL doesnt say anything on my face...infact she will say somethings have changed in my DH, & add that she doesnt think its coz of me...just want to tell me that he has changed....but she will not tell him....he might get distracted at work:rant...................

My DH was on tour this week, & was travelling by bus from some small town in interiors of maharashtra.....he tried calling me at night & couldnt get through me...now his heights he called MIL & asked her to give phone to me......now she is upset on me that he never called her in these 2-3 days that he was away but called so late for me:hide:........

2 people like this.
  7. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Couldnt stop laughing.......your MIL is indeed a classic piece fit to be kept in museum.

1 person likes this.
  8. blessed

blessed Platinum IL'ite

Anything and everything DH does that my MIL don't like then it is because of me....:hiya

If he says "no lunch box today" he will eat out ( he usually does this when he has to meet his office client out side) then she says "My poor son never use to eat out only after marriage he started this habit, on the contrary if he is very regular in taking lunch box to office, then her dialogue goes like this " Poor guy he loves to eat and enjoy outside food but alas he has a family now and he can no more enjoy his life and spend money as he likes":bonk

Usually my inlaws will have their food first and me and my DH will have ours, sometimes I serve him and sometimes he helps himself, in case she sees me serving him then it goes like this" don't serve him and make him dependent on you , I always thought him to be self dependent and don't bring changes in his habit" in contrary if she see's him helping himself then it goes like this " What kind of wife you are, he is helping himself and you are busy eating , have you no concern for him, Blah... blah..... If DH says he ok with serving himself... then she will ask him to shut up...:rant

lots and lots if I have to say.... even if he doesn't shave one day then its because of me... he forgets to wear his shoes and goes to office with sandals even then its because of me... he has some small accidents in his office then also it is because of me (tension about me) ... he bite's his tongue while eating.. for this also I was blamed...
    No limit to my listings

10 people like this.
  9. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

I wanted to say the same...
    this is the most ridiculously hilarious statement of the year

1 person likes this.
  10. deepd

deepd Gold IL'ite

OMG !!! I cant stop laughing .....reading all this I too have similar stories to share will write here once I control my laughter :) :) :) :) :0

2 people like this.