1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your suggestions please, urgent!!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by nidhisai, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

Srividhya,
    So finally you have labelled me as a person who constantly complains abt her childhood and goes on complain abt her mom and expects her to listen to me .

dear always remember one thing how ever good we are in understanding others and giving suggestions some times councellors also fail to understand the intensity of the situation a person is going through and say some thing harsh which will make the other person hurt too much. Remember a councellor also may give an inappropriate answer in a harsh way. I approached here as to how to help my mom get better without all the unwanted tensions thereby help her to regain her health. But you say that I go on saying bad thing and go on complain abt her. Please remember I did not come to this forum for sympathy for anyone. I just wanted help from you all , just wanted to know are the symptoms which i said in my first post is related to any phycological illness or something like that. I told my childhood matters b cos I just wanted to know is she having the effect of any of her experiences and has behaved like that and is behaving like that to me till now. I just hate sympathy. Just wanted to get her help and to get rid of the unwanted tensions from her head.

One request for you. Please delete this thread hereafter. I do not want to get any hurting comments and sympathies from any one. Please delete this thread. I promise never to post my issues again.

Thankyou

Nidhisai

2. nidhisai

nidhisai New IL'ite

Moderators,
    Please delete this entire thread and the one which I posted earlier in parents and siblings column. I dont want to continue these thereds. Please delete these threads.

nidhisai.

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

I guess instead of me saying it again..why not re-read your posts...might be you will come toknow why we had to say what we said...

The posts started with how you want to help your mom....but that was not the discussion as slowly we were more worried about how she treated you in childhood and how her own childhood is bad..

Nidhi..remember one thing...venting and explaining what you had to go through is not wrong...but to an extent of reliving those old memories is more harmful. and when Iknow its harmful, even if it means me being Harsh, some where i have to tell you to slow down...as it wont help you reliving those episodes again..and it doesnt mean anything or help anyone if you dig your moms childhood.are you really helping your mom by digging her childhood? that too when she is no way in a mood to listen to you or empathize with you??? I asked you to get realistic..thats the only thing we were trying to convey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.