1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your reaction to DH watching adult content

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by emfo, Jun 19, 2011.

1. arty2010

arty2010 Bronze IL'ite

I hope the OP did not get scared and run away from this thread :) ,,after hearing the heated debate here..
    Well, I want to add few of my concersn here... I dont have problem with men/women watching **** but some of the "insights" shared that men like nudity and like "variety" is what is bothering me... I feel if you can watch it and forget it its fine but how do we know whether guys are really thinking of the wife or the actress when they romance thier wives...There is no way a wife can read her husband's mind and who he is thiking of.. So, in that case its easy to facade the reality since its all in the mind... I know all women here are hoping that their husbands are not doing that... I know its not an idealistic world and ppl have their free will ... if only they feel like exercising self-control they will... nobody can force that onto them..

2. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Is this all you got???

You ran out of legitimate arguments so now you resort to personal attacks?

Just because I labeled **** indulgence as a mental abnormality- your ego is crushed! You got infuriated and started hurling insults at me. Just imagine how a **** actress would feel when she has to expose everything to a group of strange men. When she has to take cocaine and morphine in order to get over her pain. When she's exploited of human rights and her femininity is being commercialized.......!!!! Some stranger on the internet could crush your ego through one single sentence that wasn't even directed at you, HOW SHOULD A **** ACTRESS FEEL ABOUT THE THINGS SHE'S GOING THROUGH???????? Do you really think she's in it just for the money? No, she's trapped and wants to get out - this is what the **** actresses themselves say (I quoted them). WAKE UP REFLECTION123! No **** star is in that industry because they love it! Have you heard of Dr. Drew Pinsky and what he says about addictions? He says addicts LOVE what they do. Their thinking is distorted. Though they act like they love ****, sex, whatever – that's an illusion. No normal person would want a life like that unless they have issues.

I was walking on eggshells until people started making crass comments. People started saying that **** is actually healthy and good because it satisfies the fantasies of men. That's like saying embezzlement is healthy and good because it satisfies the monetary needs of the embezzler! That's when I became a little assertive and called a spade a spade. Up until then, I was trying to be gentle and inoffensive. I'm sorry you're offended. Let me urge you not to take things I say personally. I feel the same resentment towards ****-watching that you felt towards me when I read this:

source- **** Stars Speak Out: STDs, Drugs and Abuse | Pink Cross Foundation

My heart goes out to her. You might not believe me when I say that the **** lifestyle is this and that. But this woman has lived it, and that says something. At the end of the day, I don't care whose sexual fantasies are being fulfilled or whose getting legal rights - I just want such women to be liberated! They do not deserve this life they're living. And they do not know what they're doing.

Same source.

Graphic visuals? LOL. I guess anybody who graphically describes something HAS indulged in the same. Meaning, when my doctor graphically describes AIDS he HAS himself inevitably suffered from AIDS at some point. Its not like he slogged through med school learning about it. Nah, he just has firsthand experience and that's why his descriptions are so graphic.........my poor doctor! He has suffered ALL the 369965310657 diseases he knows about.........

Haha, oh look! You are concerned about the legal protection of the **** actress but you are least worried about the amounts of torture she goes through to get you your ****! How sweet.

I mean its okay that she's addicted to alcohol. Its okay that she lives on drugs. Its okay that she's lying in shame in front of a group of men as they capture her nudity on cameras......Its okay that she faces a terribly high probability of dying of an STD......but WAIT, let's make sure she gets her legal rights!!!!!!!!

This is like saying "kill all the people you want to when you get angry, only let the dead souls get their legal rights!" See the paradox? After being deprived of the most basic human rights, you think the **** actress cares about her legal rights?? That's like dead souls caring about their human carcasses.

Reflection123, just think - BEFORE a abused **** actress can get justice from human law institutions, she might die of AIDS/herpes/gonorrhea/suicide/depression/strangulation because she had sex with several men and people bought those videos which paved the way to her death. You see, life itself is much more precious than stupid legal rights. Did you know that Herpes is an incurable STD? How many **** actors do you think have herpes? Look it up, you'll be amazed.

I had a nice laugh. Thanks.

3. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

I guess that is a risk we take everyday. If that should happen that can happen with people fully clothed also. It can happen to both genders. Otherwise, there is really no particular reason for that shortie Salman Khan to get rid of his shirt in practically every movie lately. :) Now that he does that in almost every movie, it can be deduced that the market wants him to do that!

4. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Beerbal - I do know my husband more than anyone else. Have been married for over 15yrs. I believe him 100%. You don't need to worry about whether or not he is lying.

5. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

I think I made it amply clear that I don't know your hubby :) Nor do I care to! :)

6. SumitraRavi

SumitraRavi Senior IL'ite

i asked about this **** watching to my hubby... what i heard is shocking he said he too watched **** during college days and almost all of his classmates watched **** ...he said watching **** is different from cheating wife...i dont know why this males wathces ****....unlike us....its realy difficult to understand this males..:thumbsup

7. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

.....to any who took offense in my words.......I apologize. This is really a sensitive issue and I admit that talking about it on a public forum doesn't help. I think such issues are better dealt with among close friends, family, and those we trust. I do understand that is it infuriating to to hear harsh statements from strangers on the internet 'cause I've been there before. So, sorry guys- those who were hurt. My bad. I didn't intend to hurt you or pass judgment...... I think it would pathetic if this ends up as a "you -win- or- I- win" fight rather than the actual issue of the OP getting addressed and I fear it already has to a certain extent...

Still, if even a few people benefited from the information provided, I will take some solace.

Kind regards,
    Forgiven

8. Vennella

Vennella Gold IL'ite

emfo,

A lot has been written here about **** and its implications. But, for your case, I'd say don't take any extreme views. Your husband likes to watch **** now and then. Fine. Accept that. To handle a situation, you need to first understand it. Fearing or getting repulsed and shunning it won't work. First of all I don't think you can "reform" anybody. They need to change by themselves. You are having a problem with his habit and you equate it to cheating. He thinks it is harmless. Whether **** watching is normal or not, your not liking it should be the base of your argument. I would think his having chat friends is a bit more problematic. Seeing stuff is different from trying to act on it. Does he still have chat friends? Try to get to some middle ground to solve your problem. hope this helps.

9. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

**** is torturous , unnatural, sadist and leads to depravity. It shows people doing weird things , like getting third degree treatment in jail . The woman undergoing the torture has a smile on her face because she is being paid handsomely or is being blackmailed into performing it.
    People have a good time watching the acrobatics and use their wife for satisfaction.This is the reason why most wives dislike **** , nobody likes being used, the H is getting excited seeing the plastic female and the wife is there just for release. The wife is not a turn on. She feels that she is not attractive enough for her H who requires weird females to get physical .Its certainly not an expression of love.
    Men are men , whatever profession they may follow. They are not immune to female charms, most men do crack dirty jokes behind their wifes back, love **** , and do more .
    Smart ones dont let the wife know thats all.

2 people like this.
  10. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Flowerlady, I understand you. There are people who are still adamant even after getting to know the terrible truth about the **** industry. Some people never change, flowerlady. Only God has to change them. All we can do is enlighten them and remain silent. No matter how much we convince them, THEY HAVE ALREADY DECIDED TO BEHAVE IN A INHUMANE WAY BY WATCHING ****. They have decided to support human-trafficking heartlessly. So guess what? There is a God seated in Heaven who is watching all this. And He will make sure that every guilty soul gets repaid to a fair extent according to what HE thinks is sin. It is not for us to bother to change these people.

Just for your comfort, please know that there are still a few women out there who despise **** as much as you do. I pray often for the **** stars, that they would be rescued by God out of their bondage. It is more important for us to help these **** stars than to shout at stubborn people who will never change, don't you think? Let's just channel our energy into productive avenues like spreading awareness, counseling, etc so that it doesn't get wasted. Do not fret or worry. Be calm and take courage.

For those who don't like my comment... screw it!!!

Regards,
    Forgiven