1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Your opinion on Christ Hospital in Jersey city

Discussion in 'Indians in Jersey City' started by gokusha, Dec 27, 2007.

1. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dear ILtes,

Can you pour your opinion on Christ Hospital in Jersey City?I didn't hear any good things about that hospital till now from others whom i enquired.

Please give your opinion on that hospital and attitude of staffs?

If you get to know about St.Mary Hospital in Hoboken,please add your points.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    USHA.

2. willspair

willspair New IL'ite

Dear Usha,

I'm very sorry for the delay in replying. I'm new to IL.

Regarding St.Mary' s. I love to get admitted again. Staffs are excellent. I 've seen Christ and heard some bad opinions too. I delivered in St.Mary's now called as (Hoboken University Medical Centre). I would recommend you to go to St.Mary's and NOT TO CHRIST HOSPITAL

3. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Willspair,

Thanks for your great help. Acutally i'm showing now in Hobooken University Medical Centre only, as i heard good views about that, than Christ. If i need any futher information i will surely knock you.

Takecare.Bye.

4. mini27

mini27 New IL'ite

hi
    somehow didn't like Christ when i visited them, and not good opinions from them who were admitted there too. somehow Meadowlands Hospital is better, service wise, hygiene wise and all the things.
    i hope this was enough for u, to think abt Christ Hospital.....

5. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mini,

I have already got delivered one year back, but anyway your post will surely help for others who are in search this information.

I too heard that Christ is not that good. Few of our friends delivered in Meadowlands,they said its good.

But My OBG is affiliated to Others hospital, so we selected St mary's, which is now known as Hoboken Medical University. As Willspair mentioned, such a excellent hospital.

I can darely suggest anyone that hospital, service& other facility was up to the mark....

6. mini27

mini27 New IL'ite

hi

hi Usha
    where do u live in jersey city. i too live in the same place. maybe we can meet.

7. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mini,

Sorry ma, i was there almost 3yrs, just in this April i shifted to Edison dear....

I was there in Bleecker street...which is near to Center Avenue....its just 10-15mts in van for JSQ...