1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

your favorite room in the house

Discussion in 'Spotless Kitchen' started by Srama, Mar 24, 2009.

1. HappyGal

HappyGal Senior IL'ite

HI All,

this is a good & relevant topic to discuss. Just like many others said, kitchen is my most favorite room & the second favorite is the game room where I sit down to watch tv when I want to relax & I am alone with nobody around to fight for the remote:)

As Srama said the biggest challenge is to keep the sink clutter free. I've got into the practice of clearing out the dishwasher in the morning & then as the dishes accumulate, I load it in the dishwasher & run the fully loaded one in the night. So far this has been working for me. The next problem is managing all the old clothes, so this year I've been trying my hand at spring cleaning & started cleaning out the closets & now have a big pile for the salvation army. Lets see how my other efforts at spring cleaning works.

HG

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Happygal,

hope you are getting as much time as you want in the game room! I am also trying to follow what you said about the sink - but then there are good days and then bad ones :) And spring cleaning, oh don't even get me started. It is a great idea to give away not needed items and clothes - hope it works well for you.

Happy spring cleaning!