1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your Bad Habit That You Love, Seriously!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by creativemind23, Aug 22, 2016.

1. creativemind23

creativemind23 Silver IL'ite

Ever heard of someone saying “Sinfully good?” well, that’s what I am talking about here. Can you think and share of a bad habit about yourself that you love? Maybe it’s a deep dark secret or just something silly, of no consequence either. Maybe you indulge in it when no one is looking? So I mean harmless stuff, more of a habit. So let’s talk about those compelling things we do though we know it’s not really good.

As I write this, I am smiling to myself as I am thinking really hard about any bad habit about myself that I love. I think it is eating a chocolate before a meal. I know it’s bad, would never do it when others are watching, especially the kids, but I still do it. I used to bite my nails frequently for quite some time. I have given up on that one now. I also give in to watching T.V. compulsively, not enjoying the program, I know what I am watching is pure and great nonsense, yet I continue to watch. I know that reading a book will be better use of my time, but I still watch.

I would love to hear from all of you what are the things you enjoy doing, even though they are not exactly good but not VERY BAD also!! This is a post just for some light hearted talk and laughs, nothing serious really. “Habits are important. Up to 90 % of our everyday behaviour is based on habit. Nearly all of what you do each day, every day is simply a habit.” Jack D. Hodge

Caide, shobhamma, kaniths and 4 others like this.

2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I love my ipad,iphone and it is a very bad habit that too many a time I do it in front of kids..
    but i feel relaxed and will felt lost with them

creativemind23 likes this.
  3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

I love my filter coffee at any time of the day or night. I don't mind having a dose of coffee even at 10 in the night. Some days I take 5 servings especially in winter months! Hmmmm ... Coffee is sinfully too good!

4. momsky

momsky Gold IL'ite

I love my Coke Zero, I always start my day and night with it together with the multivitamins. I know its very bad but can't help myself.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You and me both! They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy coffee, and that's close enough! : )

download (2).jpg

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

LOL we are all so peytu (gourmands - food lovers)... my bad but sinfully good habit is two kinds of Indian mixture (chudwa). On tough days, an entire packet is known to disappear from the kitchen cabinet within hours.

Amica, creativemind23 and jskls like this.
  7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

I can't stop myself with 3 food items - Samosa, Chikki and Kaju Katri and eat daily until I have finished them.

The other bad habit I have is to take my phone in the restroom and go through the messages while in the stall. Have to remind myself to get out quickly.

creativemind23 and jskls like this.
  8. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Me too... I love eating out.. I am in love with food. I like desi, videsi specially fish hmmm its yummy... :yum::yum:
    I wait for my hubby's tour so that I can go with my son to relish on our favourites, coz he don't allow us to eat out frequently.. Secondly sweets I cannot hold myself seeing kaju katli, motichur laddus, rasgulla :yum::yum: n many more.....
    I know that is not healthy but for me it is sinfully good... ;);)
    upload_2016-8-23_10-27-6.jpeg upload_2016-8-23_10-28-41.jpeg

creativemind23 and Rihana like this.
  9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

the thread is more like one food sinners...and i have plenty to add. i love this thing...a friend from Mexico gave it to me...and man i can finish entire bottle in a day....goes with any fruit....and alone too!

its so tangy...even the though of it makes my mouth water...i have one at home and one at office...
    god knows how am i controlling now. thank god its not available here....

IMG_3927.JPG

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

All people mention about food habits.
    Mine may be different, I have a very bad habit of sleeping when I am at office. I am been commented a lot, still when I feel like sleeping, I never think of anyother choice and want to complete a small nap which would give me a great relief. It may be due to over stress, Physical work at home which force me when I come and sit relaxed in Office. It is unprofessional, still I can't avoid as missing that will give me many biological changes in my boy.
    I want to change this habit and make my role sensible... still at times I can't avoid....