1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Your baby's milestones - poll today

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by aditibose78, Oct 16, 2012.

Milestones Achieved by the First Birthday

1. Smile

86.7%
  2. Crawl

80.0%
  3. Roll over

75.6%
  4. Sit up

80.0%
  5. Wave bye

62.2%
  6. Have a tooth

62.2%
  7. Walk

57.8%
  8. Say a word

60.0%
  9. Clap

64.4%
  10. Have a favorite toy

51.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aditibose78

aditibose78 Silver IL'ite

So Mommies, do you keep a record of all your baby's firsts? The first time she smiled, the first time she held a toy, the first time she said something that sounded like 'ma' or even the first time she wore a pair of shoes?

Participate in this poll and tell us which of these firsts your baby did by the time she was a year old.

Also, go ahead and share your most emotional 'FIRST TIME MY BABY DID ___________ I HAD TEARS OF JOY IN MY EYES' story too. We are waiting to hear from you.:clap

2. vsharma

vsharma Platinum IL'ite

Hi Aditibose,

Maximum i try to capture all the sweet moments. I have his first roll over, his dance. Till his birthday he dint walk and I was feeling very bad for it but on the birthday morning he suddenly started walking without any support, people used to say that some kids walk on their birthdays but i thought it was all just talks but that day i was really shocked that yes its true :) And believe me i really feel its miracle that on the birth date babies start walking.

1 person likes this.
  3. aditibose78

aditibose78 Silver IL'ite

Yes - baby's are miracles and it is through them that we experience miracles in life :)

Since you remember most of your little ones milestones, why not participate in the poll too?

4. mounika86

mounika86 Bronze IL'ite

yeah me too had sweet memories too that i remembered , i do remember his first roll over date i.e on 28th april 2012 in his 5th month ending and so waited eagerly for his crawl but no , i am tired to wait for that time and cried too at that time he started crawling while entering into 9th month and the teeth started at that time only at a time he got 4 teeth 2 top and 2 down now at present waiting for his walk, presently he was trying to stand and walk with the support only , anyway he was giving me anxious moments that cannot be forgotten soon.

5. mommynow

mommynow Silver IL'ite

My baby did all of the above before his first birthday except walking. He walked at his 14th month. Every milestones of the baby are beautiful and emotional. Now my DS is 2 years annd 2 months old, now he has started talking and I am now enjoying this phase.

6. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

My both children did all the above even a month before their birthdays. But I don't remember if they had their favorite toy.