1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

You get to learn so many things from others experiences

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 19, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Sometimes we feel that only wehave problems but when we hear other people's problems we feel that ours is nothing compared to our problem. My sister always says to come up in life look at the people who are successful then you also feel like attaining success and when you suffer see down where people are suffering more than you. There is a saying na I had no shoes , I was complaining until I saw a man with no feet.

I used to think only I am not getting much fbs and whether what I am wrirting is good or not but when I read that others also feel the same , I feel it is with everyone this feeling and not only me.

Earlier I used to get disappointed but when the ILites here told me must see how many views are there and not the comments and encouraged me write more, now whether I get comments are not I pour my thoughts here and feel happy.

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Nice thought viji, I like it. As u said, the known devil is better than unknown angel. Our problems when compared to others will be small and we can solve it. u have written it nicely. all the best. keep on sharing ur thoughts here..

andal

3. iyerviji

Dear Andal

Thank you dear for your loving fb. I am glad that I got one fb otherwise I would have been disappointed.

love
    viji

4. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

Hello Viji Ma'm,

Sorry.... I could not login yesterday... Please donot get disappointed if din't get any comments....We all like your writings...:bowdown
    Please keep continuing that.....:cheers
    Well said... we learn experience from others.. we have to be happy with what we have got.. and we must thank GOD for giving us such a wonderful life. But I would also say, we must to overcome from the difficult situation instead of sitting on that...

Rani.

5. iyerviji

Dear Rani

Thank you for your loving fb. Glad to know you like my posts. I agree with you we should find out a way to overcome our problems instead of brooding over it

love
    viji

6. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma......I sometimes used to feel that way when I dont get responses from known people but now have learnt to ignore that and continue with my sharing and benefitting schedule...