1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

You can identify the foods that trigger headaches

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by 4mangopeople, Feb 26, 2010.

1. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hello Ladies

The headaches can be caused by a variety of reasons such as eye strain, sinus, encephalities, brain cancer etc.

In this thread I would like to throw some light on the food items that can trigger the headaches.

Most of the time the substances contained in the food might trigger the headaches. They affect the blood vessels in the head or change the amount of secretions in the brain.

But the same food does not affect everybody in the same way. The solution to the chronic headaches needs complete diet revision.

Usually a headache occurs 3 - 12 hours after eating a trigger food , sometimes it can take longer. Now you know how to asses what could have caused the headache.

Artificial sweeteners such as saccharin, aspartame found in fruit juices, candy, flavored milk, cakes, cookies, fruitades etc.., experts say might trigger the headaches.

Food additives such as monosodium glutamate found in bread, bacon, ice cream, soups, most of chinese food, margarine, beverages etc... may be the cause of headaches.

Food preservatives such as nitrates, sorbic acid, benzoic acids and sulfites used in salad dressing, ketchup, soups, soft drinks, cakes cheese, processed meat, bread, wine, juices, dried fruits etc.. also could trigger headaches in some people.

The above list might be helpful for you to assess the reasons for your headaches. In the following thread I'm going to discuss some UNUSUAL REMEDIES FOR HEADACHES.

Be aware and be fit.

2. paru72

paru72 Silver IL'ite

:eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg::eek:mg:what an EYE-OPENER

3. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

nice one.
    thanxx

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

5. 4mangopeople

4mangopeople Silver IL'ite

Hi Tashidelek

You are lucky enough to identify the food that is causing migraine to you. In this world there are millions of people go on living who dose not know which particular food causes headaches or allergic to them. You are blessed to have identified, hope you must be taking proper care.

Have a great day.

6. mankan

mankan Gold IL'ite

my headache triggers are monosodium glutamate and dryfruits.i avoid them.if i take by mistake, its awful for next 5-6 days.

7. vimala1957

vimala1957 Bronze IL'ite

Hey,
    Thanks for the great information. I get headaches very often in the mornings after a party or outside dinner the previous day. Still not able to figure out. this has been for years. I think the info you have given might help me figure out the reason.

I look forward to getting remidies for headaches. Thanks so much.