1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You beaut!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knot2share, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knot2,
    A very wonderful post . humor and sentiment combined.
    As you have mentioned I also used to postpone the cleaning, by saying " Today is friday, tuesday and all. Your narration brought back to my memory that happened last week in my home. After a long time , I sat down to clear my desk , thinking to throw away the unnecessary letters, cards etc. My DH sat near me supervising me. Each card, letter I took
    carried so many feelings and emotions. So I was keeping one by one inside. Result, the desk was with full of cards as before. The cleaning was finished successfully.:)
    with love
    pad

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

K2S,
    Very glad to read S's journey through the years..

Is this a coincidence or what...I am in a cleaning mood yesterday, which I hoped would continue today too...but not :-(..
    I am still cleaning the dinning table, 2 computer tables, but cleaning still going strong..:rotflit is an akshaya work in our house, where cleaning is done by me alone..:-(

I should admit that in the trash, we do find treasures which is treasured for years to come!

sriniketan

3. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Pad ma'm, I loved it and could not help smiling. We are all such senti people isn't it? Thank you so much for reading and appreciating.

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Thank you Sri!! I too loved reading S' journey through time. I said WOW, the minute he finished reading it.

Cleaning is indeed an akshaya work although most of the time, like Pad ma'm said, the items get re-stacked back neatly, to be reviewed again the next time :). Luckily I don't do the cleaning on my own, else many more things would still be around. Thank you for stopping by and reading.

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear K2S,
    Your cleaning the clutter was instrumental for writing a wonderful blog. Your narration was quite fascinating and was portraying the scene visually. Expecting many more write ups like his.
    Love,
    PS

6. Indulekha

Indulekha Junior IL'ite

Dear Sree..

Wonderful write up..enjoyed..

7. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear PS mami and Indu
    Very happy to see you both here and feels good to know that you took the time to read the post and enjoyed it as well. Can you believe I am still de-cluttering stuff at home?? It helps me do the same from within as well.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010