1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

You are responsible for your actions!!!! - A tribute to Chitvish's post on vasanas

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Shanvy, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vidhi,
    thank you. Yes this particular story is a rare one, chanced to read it once..there are always contradictory stories..but I enjoy them. I think the whole epic of ramayana/mahabaratha were told to us with a message...the side stories of mahabaratha, are so many in number and all are great, with great messages...

thanks to my DH and DS addiction to mythology I have learnt a lot...

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Very very nice blog .....shanthi dear, even i (!!!) understood the story very well.......in such a simplied way u have written.......thanks a lot for sharing.........

and even i have heard (ofcourse only yesterday, i was telling to my cousin sister who is pregnant now, after 5 yrs)...that our thoughts duing pregnancy time wii have reflection over the child........and so we shld think,speak,listen,see good things.......i 10000% agree with this......

And regarding OUR KARMAS will affect our children, its very often told by our elders......not only in puranas, even in day-to-day life.......people used to say this......whether they have told this to frighten us or .......i dont know, but i agree with this also.......see if our elders( parents) do something good.....imm'ly we wiill say.........all this good will make their children live happy and peaceful life........then same rection will be there if they do papam also........

shanthi,i dont know to write like u people......still feel like replying.....so i have scribbled..pls friends, bear with me if iam wrong.......

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

latha,

Thanks for writing a nice fb in your own words..your feeling counts..and don't think you have scribbled you have conveyed what you wanted to tell very clearly...