Yoga Sakthi in London

Discussion in 'Indians in London' started by shini, Nov 21, 2008.

1. shini

shini New IL'ite

Hi , I am from Singapore.This is my first time visiting this website. I just want to share something which i believe would benefit all.I am not sure how many are aware that world' s most powerful and divine guru, His Divine Grace YOGA NIYANA SITR OM SRI RAJA YOGA GURU is coming to Hilton,London on 30th Nov 2008 to give yoga sakthi course. I am one of the hundred of thousands in the world that has benefited from Yoga Sakthi.

What Guruji teaches is to use this yoga sakthi to be successful in your life and attain the divine love of god at the same time. It is a undeniable fact that there is a power within everyone of us but one just don't know how to use it .The power within you is called YOGA SAKTHI.It can be also called atma sakthi or kundalini sakthi.This yoga sakthi is a divine power given by god to us. During the Yoga Sakthi course Guruji activate this power . Most gurus only use Yoga sakthi for spiritual attainment but this is the only place where we can use this yoga sakthi for your material life.

Hundred of thousands of disciple all over the world have benefited . Guruji has transformed all our lives and has solved so many of our problems and worries.. Experiences ranges from escaping from a major accident to miracle recovery from a chronic diseases, to promotions in career, to scoring As in exams and etc.. The experiences are truly mind boggling and astounding. There is just so many experience like for an example, countless disciple who have suffered from asthma for years have completely recovered when they saw Guruji. Truly miraculous it might sound, but the power of Guruji has truly no limits. One gaze of His Divine Grace YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU can solve problems that has been on for years.

I have attained so many things from Yoga Sakthi course . Confidence, happiness, positive thinking , acing in exams and so many more. The feeling of having a guru there for you and knowing that you are protected and no evil force or disease can harm you is perhaps the most beautiful thing from taking this course. From my studies to my personal life, in every aspect I am doing well. This past one year that I have been Guruji's disciple has been the best time of life. All of us in my family have taken yoga sakthi and all of us are happier, healthier and we cannot ask for more.

I was given the extraordinary opportunity of shaking Guruji's hand and all I felt was this immense surge of happiness that is indescribable and no amount of money could ever buy that exuberance . Guruji is the most loving , genuine and the most humble person I have ever met in my life. All he ask of his disciple is to respect and shower love on everyone and to be confident and to have faith in god .

There is a payment of around 350 pounds and I know thats quite a hefty sum but I can truly assure you that the experiences and happiness and success one would gain from being a disciple of Guru far surpasses. The money goes for all the poojas that His Divine Grace needs to do before initiating a commoner. This is cause before His Divine Grace can initiate a commoner, part of that person's karma must be absorbed first by His Divine Grace. By the way, these poojas are done in several places in the world by this Guru. I believe that another reason why commoners are supposed to pay to enroll themselves in this programme is cause if one gets it free, one would most likely not appreciate it. On the other hand, if one actually pays a certain amount of hard-earned money, he/she would not want the money to be lost uselessly, and would tend to practice the techniques taught by Guruji.

Lastly, it does not matter what is you religion or race as Guruji accepts everyone and so one can continue with their faith and still be a disciple of Guruji. I assure you that you will never regret because this would be the most meaningful payment that you will ever make in your lifetime. It is a one time payment but a lifetime of happiness. I urge everyone of you to attend the course and see the difference yourself and surrender all your problems to Guruji.

His Divine Grace YOGA JNANA SITTHAR OM SRI RAJAYOGA GURU’s Divine speech will be aired on IBC LONDON RADIO every friday.