Yoga helps to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by sri_july27, Apr 6, 2006.

1. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hellooo all ,

These days i find married women having difficulties to conceive naturally. Many need doctor's guidance to conceive. The most common problems is having irregular menstural cycle, which happens due to poor nutrition , lack of good physical excericse, stress , cyst in the ovaries..and other problems...

These days girls dont find time to relax, excersice .Our life -style is soo much changed , that we dont even have time to give importance to our diet . Most often we simply munch food in a hurry ....wheteher we r going to office or school or college....

I too had a kind of irregular menstural cycle....I then tried practising yoga which really helped me in restoring my cycle to normal ! There r specific exercises which increase the blood flow to the uterus .

So in additon to having a healthy diet it is also important for each one of us to give importance to physical activities....yoga actually can consume only 30 minutes per day , which helps in having good blood flow thorought our body .

so i wish all of us practise yoga , a most olden practise to have a hale and healthy body !

thanx,
    sri

2. sri_july27

sri_july27 New IL'ite

hi all,

i got a forward message in my email regarding the dangers of consuming more of coke , pepsi ..and other soft drinks....which have concentrated chemicals.

i read that if we experiment soaking a tooth or bone in the soft drink for a day or 2..we can soon find that it starts to get disintegrated and can even beome soo soft that we can brake it with our own hands. so the research has shown that these sofe drinks when consumed regualrly may lead to softnening of bones...

now my question is ..can pregnant women have these soft drinks? because it is during pregnancy that the baby's bones r formed...so is the mother causing harm to the baby's bones if she takes regularly?

thanx,
    sri

3. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Re: Coke /pepsi during pregnancy

Hi Sri,

The answer to your question. Anything in excess will affect the baby. If you are going to drink more than 2 cans of coke a day for the duration of your pregnancy, that is not advisable. However, if you have say one can in maybe 10 days, then that is okay. In general it is better to avoid all these soft drink as they are full of sugar and empty calories. I have seen an increasing trend of gestational diabetes these past few years and the main culprit seems to be a bad diet.

Hope this helps

vandhana

4. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Best Time To Conceive

BEST TIME TO CONCEIVE

ConceiveKnow why you have met with failure every time you have attempted to conceive and learn when is the best time to conceive.

Trying to Conceive

Once a woman ages, her chances of conceiving automatically decreases. Most fertility experts agree that fertility actually decreases with age. The age of the male partner is irrelevant. Fertility rate in women drops drastically after 30 and another drop is at 35. There are no methods to turn back the clock. This is God-given and no one is to blame for this drawback of being a woman. Hence for a woman it is very important to know when is the best time to conceive and what steps she must take to fulfill her wish of being a mother.

Reasons of unsuccessful attempts

One of the reasons for decreased fertility rate is lack of sex at the right time and wrong positioning. Most couples are unable to have a baby because they are not doing it frequently enough during those fertile moments. Poor positioning and not knowing the rules of conception is also an important factor that prevents you from conceiving. Women are most fertile during days 12 to 14 of her menstrual cycle. Have sex every other day during your fertile moments and that means, you're booked for Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Another reason of young couples not conceiving is stress. Stress from work, with family, with partner, with children in the house can play havoc in your baby-making plans. Also do not stress yourself too much with the thought of wanting to have a baby. Enjoy the intercourse and do not stress yourself out with the "I NEED TO HAVE A BABY NOW!!!" feeling. You're not likely to conceive if both you and your partner is feeling any kind of pressure. If you feel stressed, do something that will relax both of you, go on a holiday, play games that you like, go for a regular walk, do something that is not stressful before embarking on this journey.

Best time to conceive

The best time to conceive is early morning or in the afternoon. Men normally have an erection in the mornings and the level of sperm is highest in the mornings. This may sound a little silly and crazy but believe me this is the best time to go for it and make a baby.

Orgasm

Having an orgasm at the same time as your partner or after the partner ejaculates into your vagina is a good thing for you. This not only encourages your husband to satisfy you as well as himself, it increases chances of conceiving. The reason behind this is orgasm creates an alkaline condition in the vagina, which helps the sperm, as they really prefer the alkaline world rather than the acidic one. Thus if your husband have just ejaculated into you and you also had an orgasm, it is not a good idea to immediately get up and go to the toilet to clean yourself. The better idea would be to go to sleep, relax, place a pillow under your bottom and indulge into whispering sweet nothings in your husband's ears.

2 people like this.
  5. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

yoga to conceive

Hi Sri,

As you had mentioned that you had started yoga ...I can tell you by my personal experience that yoga helps alot in conceiving or boost our immune system. Ladies these days are more conscious to get pregnant but are least interested in their own body.

There are many yogasansa which are basically for womens who wan to conceive..Soon i will let you friends know about it..It helps to conceive , make us more active throughout pregnancy and back to normal after pregnancy..

Hope these yogasanas helps my friends

6. Leo

Leo New IL'ite

7. priavindh

priavindh Senior IL'ite

can u give the type of yoga which will really help me in restoring my cycle to normal??

8. priavindh

priavindh Senior IL'ite

Re: yoga to conceive

hi sonu pls tell thos asanas?

9. nayanahegde

nayanahegde New IL'ite

hi all
    yoga plays a very positive role for preconception or its a healthy start for a pregnancy.the couple can opt for a preparation to which yoga is a very important component along with changes in the diet and lifestyle,emotional issues if any to be sorted out before the start of a family.these practices can be done during pregnancy and after delivery.

all these will help the couple have a healthy baby
    nayana

10. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010