1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Yoga For Wellness....

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by FE40, Mar 30, 2022.

1. FE40

FE40 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends, I have been a silent reader here long back, but after so many changes in life, I started concentrating on self improvement rather than on relationships.

I did succeed ... How? I learnt Yoga, I learnt how to do Yoga in an effective way. Learnt Meditation, how it can calm the mind from chattering. Got relieved from migraine and allergic asthma by regular pranayama practices. And so many things..... My life has transformed for the better or can say even the best.... Am no longer confused, nor feel lonely in life.... Thanks to my Yoga Teacher Training courses. Completed my RYT 500, Yoga Therapy training and Weight loss coach certification, Nutrition certification, etc and have become a qualified Yoga Instructor now. Now, I teach Yoga as a passion, in addition to profession.

If anyone here is interested in learning Meditation or Yoga for Physical and Mental well-being or as a Therapy cure, please reach out to me....

2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I am 100% with you on this.

2014 was one of the most difficult year both professionally & personally for me.
    Just after delivering my second child, I battled with some hormonal issues, which made me look plum - adding to the already boiling mind & body.
    Yoga happened to me luckily as it was not planned.

My family wasn't sure whether it is OK to perform yoga exercises after c-section. But I just needed a way out & joint.

That's when I saw the miraculous change both in my mind & body. It was amazing.
    Initially it just soothed my mind, I was able to sleep well, concentrate well at work front and all in all, I enjoyed lot of improvements in my life.
    I felt matured, picked my battles, started being a better person, and even let go of many things that didn't matter to me.

But within 6 months, I got back my pre-pregnancy weight & hair. That was the miracle I least expected from this. The Yoga didn't make me sweat well.
    I am physically very weak and can't handle gym equipment well.

I miss Yoga here. It is different going out to a center & work with a trainer physically than doing at home on-line.

I wish I find a yoga center here soon

FE40 likes this.