1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yet Another Lakshmi, An Errant Lakshmi Again

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Sep 24, 2005.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

You are the naughty boy of Indus.A very naughty blog indeed.Everyone here is so conservative, and u ask them these questions eh ! HAHA.Only u can get away with this.

I swear, even after i drink Black Label, i cant conjure such a lovely story.Tricky situation eh ! Easy to comment either way, but for the person involved liek Lakshmi, it must have been agonizing hell for sure.

Well in her postioin and in her shoes, well i would do waht she did.The alternative was horrible.

Great blog, great situation.Tell me what do u drink when u write ? So that i can also have the same, and write good stories too.

Regards.kamal

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamal,
    To be a naughty boy to some 25000 ladies (at that time it was about 200 ladies with me being the only man) is a rare privilege which I always drink to the hilt and get drunk with that.
    My mission here was to open up the minds. Minds, as you would know better, like parachutes work only when it is open.
    But these are all real life situations. And I know at least a dozen cases like that.
    I am drunk with love and life. And that makes me scribble something like this.
    thanks once again,
    love,

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Wow it is raining Lakshmi Kataksham for IL.I think except for Lakshmi w/o director Arvind, the other Lakshmis made false choices.