1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Yet another Avatar

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chudha
    You are so hilarious that I really laughing loudly now..nowadays my family doesnt take much notice of my laughing to myself..they have given up on me..
    keep up the good work Chudha..:queen

Happy New Year to you & yours.

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chamla
    You have outbeaten middle C by a large margin..thoroughly enjoying your humor.. Your initial reply post was outstanding to say the least..I consoled myself with a pitiable reply..the le C and la C in their kindness are propelling me along in their great sense of humor and thus I manage to remain in shadow but still some of their glow does reflect of me too..being the middle C others do not notice the glow is not emanating from me..love your new adopted name Chamla:wink:

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Sri,
    It is heartwarming to know that still there are good Samaritans and the poor fellow was rescued from the thugs.
    I really enjoy your thread with all the C's replies and counter replies that makes it more enjoyable! :hatsoff:hatsoff:hatsoff to all of you !
    Love,
    Pushpavalli

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Oh Chamla and Chudha,
    We always say that imitation is the best form of admiration !
    But you have both gone one step higher and want to change your names!
    I think, we can form a small group with the Right Honourable as the undisputable leader !
    Love,
    La C.

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Le C,
    Being a long time resident of Thiruvallikeni, you perhaps think of Chennai only as
    asingara kuppai?
    But, I live near Marina & right in the heart of Mayilapuri - hence Singara Chennai !

You are very miserly with your comparison, Sri. You compare me with Shihani Hussain - but I know in your heart of hearts,you would have loved to compare me with the one & only Sanjeev Kapoor of Khana Khazana fame in Zee TV.

Love,
    La C.

6. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir ,
    The two men who came on mobike reminded me of the song “Dharmam ennum theril yeri kannan vandhaan
    Thaalaadha thuyartheerkka kannan vandhaan “- (‘ kannan vandhaan ange kannan vandhaan’ song – in” Raamu” ). It just brings tears whenever I hear that song . Your narration of the incident you witnessed is touching . You ‘ve obviously sprinkled the humour essence too here & there ( is it for our enjoyment or you just can’t avoid doing it ? ! ? ) !

“ Most of us have been trained to look for God in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Temples</st1:place></st1:City>, mosques and Churches but not among us.” – very true , sir - how many of us realize it ?
    AC ,Chithra ,Kamla & Sudha have made ur thread colourful by their funny comments !
    I enjoyed all ur witty replies to the fbs !

“ I am happy to see your tribe increasing
    oops, I should have said 'I am happiness to see your tribe increasing’ “ !! – <st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City> reply to chithra was very funny ! ! !
    ( Sorry for the delayed FB , sir )
    With regards ,
    Indhu .

Dear Chith ,
    May i join ur CH gang following Kamla & Sudha ? ( Chamla , Chudha ,Chindhusri .....ok? )

Last edited: Jan 2, 2008
  7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chudha
    I agree with you when you say that the good acts of some people remind us of the presence of God but why 'some' people? I think it should apply to the good acts of all the people. If we slip on a banana peel and someone catches our head just before we hit our head on the ground, dont we say,'Kadavul madiri vandhu ennai kaappathineenga!'?
    I am surprised that foreigners cant pronounce 's' and call you 'Chudha'. Do they pronounce 'sin' as 'chin'? Is it the reason, some keep their chin up when they sin?
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    Even though Moon has no light of its own and just reflects sun light, poets go crazy only over the moon and not the sun. Even a husband in one of his rare mushy moments compares his wife's face to a moon. 'Vadhaname chandra bimbamo' used to be a famous song.
    So dont feel diffident even if you think you are only reflecting Madam's light!
    Sri

9. Cheeniya

Dear PS
    Nice to know that our ramblings have some entertainment value! Spreading happiness in whatever way we can be the motto of all us in IL!
    A very happy and prosperous 2008 to you!
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    Mylapore is not just the adjoining areas of Marina. Come to Bazaar Street, Kutchery Road, Appu Mudali Street, Devadi Street and Mundakanni Amman Kovil Street!
    Shihani evokes a lot of laughter unlike Sanjeev Kapoor!
    Sri