Yanbu Indian schools

Discussion in 'Indians in Saudi Arabia' started by Meenalsathappan, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Meenalsathappan

Meenalsathappan New IL'ite

Hi I am Meenal Sathappan ,My husband have been offered job in Marafiq yanbu location.I am planning to shift my family from india to Yanbu, KSA. My Daughter age is 3.10 years old. She is doing her Pre KG in Indian school,CBSE,DPS. If i come with family by march or april month, how do schools proceed for admission to LKG .What is age eligibility criteria for admissions. How much could be school fees in all aspects( Donation, Fees, Extra curricular activities, transport etc..).If i know these information's it would be great helpful to me for planning.

919449879474/9845326870

2. Yumna

Yumna Platinum IL'ite

Hello Meenal,

There is at least One Indian School in most of the cities here,that includes Yanbu.
    And there are many other National/International Schools too but they mostly follow American/Cambridge syllabus.

As for I know, Here (Saudi-Arabia) academic sessions in Schools start from September...you can enroll your Daughter in end session that will be May or even in September itself;but do check with the School itself.

School Fee/Transport etc varies from school to school;Tentatively between 5000 to 15000 SAR per annum.

And do make a search about the schools in the city you are going to move;that way you can check their respective web sites and know their fee structure/Admissions etc.

Feel free to ask here if you want to know anything more;but don't share your personal contact numbers in open forum.

regards,

Yumna

3. sowmyanagarajan

sowmyanagarajan New IL'ite

Hi meenal, sowmya here from India .. Will be moving soon to yanbu from India .. Could you please let me know about good schools in yanbu and how yanbu will be .. I need to join my daughter in lkg.

4. NithyaRajesh

NithyaRajesh New IL'ite

Hello

I am from yanbu royal commission . Anyone staying in this area