1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Yaad aaye wo Bhachpan ke din.... :|

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by pujaroza, Jun 3, 2010.

1. pujaroza

pujaroza New IL'ite

Today Completed 4months in this host country and had a video chat with mom after long..The days of my childhood flooded once again ,making me restless....
    Change has totally captured me. How much have I changed in these past days .how free was I ...having lots of fun , masti with my nears and dears....:).
    The arrival of May used to fill me with lots of enthusiasm about our Spending Vacation at grandma's place with grandpa. many cousins ,loving aunt and yes fun loving uncles....Luv u all ...Luv u so much...
    It was so fun to play cards,dumbsherads,antakshari....to switch off all lights and have a disco in a dark hall...talking whole nights laughing sooo hard that used to get scolding at 1 in night...Waking at 5 in the morning and going for walk...but never walked but roamed on the necklace road which had amazing view...then used to go for having DOSA in morning @ 6....Going for shopping with aunt's, cousins the whole day long...playing mischief with mom..having pani-puri , bhel which me and my mom loved....Ooooo... how much I miss this all....
    The life here miss the lap of your mom when you are ill...the sweet touch of her, the mischievous laugh of bros and sis,the frank talks with aunts , fun trips on which uncle took us..
    Really it is very tough to pretend that You are happy when so much is missing in your life...I heard my heart singing Kitne acche the wo bachapan ke din...udate rehte the panchi ban ke....​

2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

hi

that was a nice summarisation of your current emotional status. I can understand in new place, with no friends, you must be feeling sad and reminiscing about the good old days.

Most of us must have gone through the same stage at some point.

But i think it is a matter of time, and with you new friends or new activities, u will be happy and bouncing again with same enthusiasm

have a great day.

3. pujaroza

pujaroza New IL'ite

Thanks radhika for consoling thoughts.... may b with time I will get used to the situations ....:)

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi dear!
    Welcome to IL.
    Thoroughly enjoyed whatever you wrote and I can understand how you are missing all that fun, sitting in a new country. But then, what could you do. I guess you have settled their after marriage. Definitely you will go nostalgic often like this. But take all this nostalgia as sweet memories and refurbish your mind and spirits often so that you can enjoy the present also. Your stay in this new country may have lots of advantages to fill your life which you may realise and enjoy in later years.

Such feelings are passing clouds and let them pass by happily everytime they take you down memory lanes!

Good and nicely written write-up.