1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

y with me?

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sheeba1256, May 9, 2010.

1. Sheeba1256

Sheeba1256 New IL'ite

hi everyone.

i would like to share one latest incident with you, i stay far from my home country with my hubby my mom n my inlaws stay in india after 10 days my brother in law wedding is der as you know shoppin n everything we can do it from india so i told my mom n my mom in law to go n buy dresses n other things for me,they went last week and i told my mom to take the best of best n even to my mom in law also, my mom was finding dress n other accessories as bride but my MIL said that my son i.e my husband said to take in less budget, then my mom started takin in that range.while takin cloths for my BIL wife she didnt thaught of budget but wen it came to me all started, i said my husband about this n told him not tl speak at home about this coz my mom name will be spoiled, my husband said i never said bout budget n these thingz i said watever dress n accessories you both like it take it, i cant understand instead of being so good to them y our inlaws cant be good to us.y there is a gap between these two relationship.

2. riya123

riya123 Gold IL'ite

Sheeba,
    Why dont you go along with your hubby to buy saree.. There will be no budget restrictions then.. Your mom could have asked your MIL, why budget restrictions only for you and not to her or other DIL..

3. Sheeba1256

Sheeba1256 New IL'ite

no actually my mom doesnt get invokve in such things but she felt bad bout dat, yaa i also decided wen i'll go der i'll b having two days i'll take good one with my hubby.

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

My grandmother always used to say that people treat you as you allow them to treat you. Think about it.