1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey It's chandrika dear. She blushed for her action too.

lakshya2018 likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 14:

Those two guys, “We were waiting for an update. They are treating her inside the trauma care and we called your residence by then.” They handed over a bag and a cover to Vimal, these were seen with your sister, by the time she crossed the road, this accident happened. She was careful but somehow this happened in flash of seconds and the car flew away like a jet.”

Her Mother : “Oh, God, why such thing to happen on her birthday.” And she closed her mouth with her saree pallu and could not control crying and lied on the wall nearby.

Chandrika was watching everything from a distance and felt really sorry for the family. One of the Guys who admitted the girl whispered in his friend’s ears, “Can we leave da? Her family has come right?”. The other one replied, “Come on, How can I leave her in this state and leave with you?. Can’t you understand my feelings.”, His face covered a deep distress letting his mind not to leave the place.

Vimal came near them : “Anna !”, he wiped his tears and continued, “Thank you so much for your timely help? It’s how much time since she is taken inside. He asked in an anxiety and continued with a sorrowful tone, It’s actually her birthday today. She went outside and we never thought we will hear such news about her like this.”

He thought in his mind, “Yeah, I already know that. As I followed her to wish for her birthday, it happened in front of my eyes, that stupid Audi hit my Vidhu and flashed in a second. I did note the number. Will not let her at any cost”, he infuriated within himself.

The Nurse came outside and asked, “Has the girls family has come?”, and Vimal and his father went near the sister. Vimal inquired the Nurse, “How is my Sister? Is she conscious now? “

Nurse: “Thambi ( Younger Brother), Please wait. She is in critical stage and Doctor will come and update you and we are not supposed to say anything.” And she left the place with a tray of medical instruments with lots of blood stains in that. The Ward boy came from the same room with some stained blood clothes. All these scenes made Vimal’s mother nervous and she cried continuously. She cried without by just shaking and miming within herself. Her husband consoled her, “Come on. Please calm down. We can’t manage if something happens to you.”

Vimal : “Mom, Will you please stop crying. Instead, please pray that she should be fine soon.” By then Doctor came out of the Emergency care room, and the family rushed towards them to understand and get an update about Vidhya, The accident Victim.

The two guys who admitted her gave way for the family and Doctor, “May I know how are you related to her.”

Vasudevan took the kinship and explained in a soft tone to the doctor , “Doctor, she is our daughter. We were told about the accident and until I come here, I wished it should not be my daughter. But fate had a different thought in it’s mind. We were given her belongings to ensure that she is our daughter. How is she now? Please tell us”

Doctor paused for a second, saw Vasumathi and Vimal with a sorrowful face and continued,

“Sir, Please make your mind. I could not say that she is completely out of danger. The car has hit her and she was thrown away and got hit on the divider on the road. She has mild fractures, but has got hit badly in her head. She is unconscious now. There is a huge blood loss and a minor surgery has to be performed near her neck. we have requested the blood bank for the same. It seems to be rare group A-ve. Is any of yours is A-ve or any known people has got that, the early we get, it would be good for her. It’s good to get all the 7 units within 2 to 3 hours time. Else”, he paused and said “She might go for coma. We are also trying from our end.”

Vasudevan : “ What surgery? Is it something in the brain?”, he was nervous.

Doctor responded, “Nothing to do with brain, a nerve near her neck was cut by a small rust iron piece and it needs a removal. It is a critical thing to remove and should be done very carefully. It’s better to have more blood units as she has other minor fractures that needs to be attended to.”

Vasudevan : “Mine is A-ve, You can check and take from me for my daughter.”

Doctor: “Sir, we need more blood? Looking at your age, we can’t take more than a unit from you?. We might need more than a unit, may be 6 or 7 Units as loss is very high.”

Vimal : “Appa, I will check with my surroundings too as mine is different group.”

Vimal took his mobile and went aside to check for his contacts, apps for getting blood donors .One of the guys who admitted Vidhya moved his friend , “Viswa, can we leave and how long you are going to stay here. May we can come and see her later.”

Viswa’s face was pale “Vijay, Why don’t you understand me da? At least consider her as a life that is in danger”

Vijay : “Viswa, I do understand your feelings. Her family has come and they will take care. Anyway, you are not going to get her in your life,”, he bit his tongue and said “Sorry Machan, Sorry”

Viswa understood what he said and went to the direction Vimal went while Vasudevan approached Vijay , “Thambi, Thanks for the help and without you both”, he held his hand and cried.

Vijay: “It’s ok Sir, no formalities” and before he let his hands down, Vasudevan took his purse from his pocket and took some cash to give some money to him and Vijay felt so embarrassed in his act not knowing what to do. He cursed Viswa to leave him in a position there and tried to vacate from that place. Vasudevan, “Brother, have this as small token of thanks”

Vijay :” “Sorry Sir, you are mistaken, I did not do this nor waited for this. Thanks” and he left the place searching for Viswa.

Vimal was talking to someone over phone , “ Machan, A-ve Blood da, please urgent da.” And when he turned back saw Viswa standing at his back.

Vimal : “Sorry, Anna, I was in a hurry. We are in need of A-ve Blood for my sister. At the earliest, we get blood, we can save my sister. Can you please also help me out ? Her Blood group is A-ve. “

Viswa : “Yeah, I heard, Mine is O-ve, I think mine will suit, Can we check my group and see if it suits? I am happy to donate?”

Vimal was so thankful in his look itself and Viswa told him: “You can check, by then I will go to Blood bank and check from my end.”

He returned and dashed with Vijay who’s face was fuming and he said : “Dei, you left me there and Vidhya’s father gave me money for helping her. Do I need all these for my status. Just for you, you alone, I was coming at the back of you because you are?”

When Vijay fumed, Viswa , “Come on da Machan? Complete it, I am your Friend, Best friend!. My blood group is O-ve, I know it matches with A-ve which is Vidhya’s, Come lets go to the blood bank to check for the match.”

Vijay does not know what to answer and went along with Viswa to blood bank as he surrendered to his friend.

There was a call to Vimal and a girl spoke to him , “Hello, I was told that there is an emergency need for A-ve Blood group. I think, I am in the same hospital. Can I meet you, I am in the reception corridor.”

While Vimal spoke to the girl over the call and approached Reception, It was Chandrika who was also on a call and finally they met and accepted their identity to donate blood and Chandrika also approached the Blood bank to check for her blood group match for Vidhya to have the same blood group A-ve.

Adharv, VinuthaS and lakshya2018 like this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends , Posted next episode too. It might be too much of hospital scenes and bear with me for them as some might not find it interesting.

4. lakshya2018

lakshya2018 Bronze IL'ite

So both girls attracted towards this guy???

Read b/w ofc hours so bit confused. :grimacing::grinning:

B/w Liked ur story ... going well.

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 15:

While Vimal spoke to the girl over the call and approached Reception, It was Chandrika who was also on a call and finally they met and accepted their identity to donate blood and Chandrika also approached the Blood

Vimal : “ Thanks a lot sister.” And Chandrika: “It’s ok brother. I shall go to blood bank. You please proceed to check for some other donors. I have also seen request raised in the notice board kept in the reception. Can you check in the reception if that can be helpful? In the interest of time, you can check for what all options that is available right?”

Vimal : “That’s so nice of you. I shall also check for that facility in the reception too”

Chandrika called Charu and updated her that she is going out for some small work and told her to inform Chitti and at the same time, if any update or call is being made, she told her to call her or Nandu.

Chandrika took Nandita for her help and approached blood bank and requested for the formalities and told the name of Patient Vidhya and blood donation for her. Viswa watched her and took an opportunity to introduce him and told her that he also came to donate for Vidhya. They had a smile and Chandrika went inside the room to give her sample and waited in the waiting area.

They waited outside and Nandita stared at her.
    Nandita: “Chandu, you are truly amazing. You father is there in ICU and you are extending your hand to donate blood for some other person.”

Chandrika: “Nandu, I was watching the family since the girl was brought and her parents crying for her. See, how her brother is wandering here and there for blood for his sister’s surgery. See, how her mother is crying for her daughter. See, how his father is walking here and there in front of the emergency care. Everyone is worried about their daughter, Sister… The girl is lucky and for the love and care that is shown towards her, she will be alright soon. Actually, When Appa is not nearby, I feel all left alone. Look at me, My dear father is in bed inside, My so called brother does not even care to talk to me while my Chitti, who is supposed to be equivalent to my mother does not even care whether I exist for not. When mother is not there, it is a vacuum and no one can fill that place.”

A layer of tears touched her cheeks and she managed not to cry, but could not resist.

Nandita was embarrassed and: “Sorry, Chandu to have made you think about your mom.”

Chandrika: “It’s ok da. No worries.”

By then a lady approached the blood bank and inquired its reception, “Excuse me, There was a forward for requirement for a A-ve blood for a patient named Vidhya. Can you please take my sample and confirm me so that I can donate? “

The lady was looking damn beautiful for her attire .She was wearing a beautiful pink kota saree with small floral designs in it. She was wearing matching pink pearl floral model stud, chain made of small pink beads and was fairly tall compared to normal girls. She had an elegant look and was also looking so professional with beautiful eyes with a decent makeup. Overall, everyone had an eye on her when she entered and for sure people around her will look at her simple beauty and her dressing sense.

Nandita and Chandrika too looked at her and Nandu commented on her simple beauty and attire to Chandrika. Nandita also commented “Chandu, she is also looking sexy and has the correct figure shown in her saree outfit.” Chandrika warned her by closing her mouth with her index finger and Nandita understood that she is crossing her limits and kept quiet.

The receptionist female stared at her beauty for a moment and asked “Your good name please madam” and she responded as “I am Suchi, sorry Suchithra. Suchithra got the form from that girl and started to fill it .

The Reception girl over that counter gave her a form and requested her to fill it and told her to wait for some time. She kept her laptop bag in the nearby chair and started to fill her details while some papers fell down from the chair. They were some sale deed documents and some photos that fell down due to the bag kept open. Chandrika helped her collecting them from the floor and she arranged it inside. She picked them and it looked like some legal documents.

Suchithra Alias Suchi : “ Ah… So nice to you. Thanks for your help”, her perfume aroma would mesmerize anyone.

Chandrika : “That’s ok”

Suchi murmured within herself “Idiot, Can’t he come and receive me ? Am struggling with all these”

Her mind voice was answered and they heard a voice ; “Madam, couldn’t you have called me or dropped by my cabin to leave your bags over there?”

It was a known voice for them and none other than Dr. Chid Vilas.

Vilas collected the form and called the receptionist and the girl over there gave her respect in turn by coming out of her cabin and received it. She called up the boy who collects samples and asked him to take blood sample from her.

Suchi : “Where did you go? I am struggling here with all my bags and just came in just for you.”

Vilas : “Oh Madam, Now please finish off your formalities and come to my cabin. I am taking your bags. Ok”, he left the place. He did not miss to look at Chandrika and left the place and do so Chandrika.

Nandita : “Madam, What is happening here?”, she teased Chandrika.

Chandrika : “Come on. Let me go and give blood and come. You please wait.”

Chandrika reminded her memory looking at her name in Vilas phone when he was discussing during her father’s case when he was admitted. The receptionist came over there and told “Chandrika , Suchithra, can you please come along with me” and she directed them to follow her.

They both went together to the room directed and were made to lie in the bed and they started the process to give blood for the samples provided by them. Chandrika was feeling tired and she felt as if the instrument was distilling the blood from her body and slowly it reduced and she felt dozy. Nandita told her that she will wait for her on the blood bank reception and left. She looked beside to see Suchi exploring her phone in the bed lying parallel to her while the other hand of hers was connected with venflam for extracting blood from her.

Chandrika thought that she might have experiences in giving blood as she seems to be casual exploring phone. The process got over in 30 minutes and the moment it was over, suchi took her phone and dialled someone, “hey, it’s over. Please come and pick me. I am feeling dizzy, else you have to lift me and go”.

Chandrika overheard and understood that she was talking to Dr. Chid Vilas. Chandrika’s process also got over and there were few more people who reached over the blood bank by that time to donate blood for Vidhya and the necessary units were received. Since It was new to Chandrika, she was feeling dizzy when she came out. She was expecting Nandita over there and to her dismay she was not there. As it was new for her, she felt dizzy and she felt as if the world in front of her was seen upside down and she saw image of Nandita walking upside down towards her. She felt her in someone else arms.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Adharv, VinuthaS and Deepika23 like this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

@aarthi28

Sorry for the delay in responding, these days not many updates to stories in IL so not checking that frequently.

Story is progressing good, as other readers had the doubt even I saw @ couple of places Nandu also is seeing at vilas. Is that true?

Poor Chandrika such a good hearted girl things should fall in place for her.

Good going dear!

Thanks for the episodes!

7. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Read so many episodes in one go..Strong women..nice story line..I'm getting hooked to the story

8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@aarthi28 Read the latest three episodes.Nice going ma

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 16:

Chandrika overheard and understood that she was talking to Dr. Chid Vilas. Chandrika’s process also got over and there were few more people who reached over the blood bank by that time to donate blood for Vidhya and the necessary units were received. Since It was new to Chandrika, she was feeling dizzy when she came out. She was expecting Nandita over there and to her dismay she was not there. As it was a new experience for her, she felt dizzy and she felt as if the world in front of her was seen upside down and she saw Nandita walking upside down towards her. Soon, She felt her in someone else arms.

Chandrika awake by Nandita’s voice that sounded like an Echo to her.

Nandita:“Chandu, Chandu, Are you fine ?” and she splashed water in her face.

Chandrika was actually received by Vilas in his arms when she fell down and Nandita came towards her and splashed water to bring her back from her dizziness.

Chid vilas: “Why did she fell down? What happened? “He held her hand and checked her pulses.

Nandita: “She has donated blood and maybe she is feeling dizzy because of that”

Chid Vilas :” Ridiculous, She is hear for the past few days without proper food too. She was seen tiresome and how come she donate blood.”

Suchi was coming with an Appy puffed pack in her hand, “Hmm… Doctor Sir, How come you know that Doctor?”, It was in a teasing tone.

Chid vilas: “Come on Suchi, this is not the time to joke. She is the daughter of my patient and she is been here for the past few days”

Suchi: ”Sorry.. Sorry, Mam, please have this juice to gain some energy, else Doctor sir will not leave you!”, she continued with a naughty smile.

Chandrika: “Sorry Doctor, I will be fine and thanks for the help”, she moved aside.

Suchi:” Shall we move Chidu”, she signed him and they both left.

Chid Vilas : “Take care and have some energizer”, he said while she left.

Suchi held his hand and left the place. Suchi and Chid Vilas left the place when Suchi walked closely with chid vilas.

Chid Vilas: “Suchi, you don’t know how to behave in common place. This is the hospital I work and I have my image here. Please don’t spoil that.”

Suchi :” Hey common on”, she seems to be a chatter box and their voices reduced when they went together.

Nandita : “Their pair seems to be good na Chandu. She looks sweet and he looks smart. Their pair seems to be very good.”

Chandrika: “Hmm.. yes dee…”

Nandita: “Madam, don’t have any hopes, I am leaving in another week, your mind has to bear this”

Chandrika :” Hey, Nandu, come on. Don’t talk nuts. Don’t you know me?”

Nandita: “Yeah, I know you very well. But this mind is like a monkey and our age will make our mind wander here and there. And for sure, anyone will fall for this Doctor?”

Chandrika slowly held her hand and they walked together. She felt inside her with a different feel of the moment she was on Dr. Vilas shoulders.

Suchi and Chid vilas went to Vilas cabin.

Suchi: “Dei, what a soft corner for this girl. You never seem to see any girl with such concern. Are you doing any treachery to our parents? They are having lots of hopes on us. “

Chid Vilas : “Hey Suchi, you don’t talk anything in a serious way. Everything is joke to you. I myself am confused about the decision we have taken in our life. I am not sure whether this will work out between us Suchi.”

Suchi looked at him sharply with her right palm bent and kept on her chin: “Are you serious Chidu, ? Even I too feel the same way?”

Suchi received a Phone call and she looked at it and told Chid vilas, “See , another head ache, this guy is irritating me like anything?”

Suchi received the call and before she could say a Hello, the voice on the other side started to bark like a dog and she held the handset aside with her eyebrows raised.

: “Hey, you cheat? You gave me wrong hopes and finally made my cousin to marry her boyfriend? I will not leave you. I lost her and the property I had to receive from her”

Suchi : “Come on, will you stop it. Are you nuts? Calling me every week and telling me the same story again and again. This is the third week I am getting this call. You only cheated me by telling wrong stories about your cousin.”

: “You only cheated me, You promised me to join hands with my cousin and finally you let her go with her boyfriend. They are married now and I can’t do anything?”

Suchi:” You Nuts, Will you stop it, repeating the same dialogue again and again. There is a saying that you should not hide anything from a Doctor and a Lawyer. You told all sorts of lies to me and when I found that out and helped your cousin, you are cursing me. You did not trust me and I found the truth, hence I helped your cousin. She is happily married and settled with the guy who loved her truly and not for her wealth. You were not loyal to anyone and you repent for that.”

: “You deceived me and I will not leave you live in peace.”

Suchi: “First shut up. In case if you told me the truth too, I would have searched your cousin and helped her and for sure would not have taken your case. I am going to block your number. I will face the consequences. Try to change your mind and accept what comes in your life. I am hanging the call”, she was firm in her words and she blocked the number from which she received the call.

Chid vilas was looking at some records in his table overhearing the conversation she had. Once she was done, Vilas looked at her.

Chid Vilas: “What Lawyer Madam?,What is this case ? Take care that you do not fall in any issue. As a doctor, I can’t solve this. You should need a Police husband who will take care of all the issues bring as a result of helping others and not a doctor. “

Suchi : “Even, I am worried Chidu, ours combination will not work out and I am unable to convince my mom too Chidu.”

Suchithra was a sensible lawyer by profession and a raunchy girl. More than that she was a very good looking young lawyer who catches the sigh of everyone inclusive of the fellow advocates, spectators in the court, witnesses and victims produced in the court. When she walks in the court, there are fans in the court for her smart handling of case and of course who fall for her beauty.”

Chid Vilas : “Hmm,, Not sure how many troubles you are going to invite like this. “

Suchi: “What to do Chidu? The guy who called me told me all false stories and brought me a case. His aim is to marry his cousin and get the wealth transferred to his name.”

Chid Vilas : “ So madam joined her hands with his boyfriend. Is that so ?”

Suchi : “No, she did not had any boyfriend at all. He threatened her to death to get her married to him. Poor girl, she has also agreed for the sake of her parents as they were sick and were in need of a boy who would take care of their daughter as well their properties.”

Chid vilas :” So, where did this boyfriend came in to Picture?”

Suchi : “Hmm.. it was one sided love and that guy was even well to do than her family. He truly loved her and she did not want to go against her parents wish. I collected all the evidences from both sides, and also made their parents to get convinced to marry that boy. This cheat came to me saying some stories in such a way that their parents are ready to give all their properties to be transferred to him and finally marry their daughter too.”

Chid Vilas: “So, madam did all CBI work and found the truth and made her join hands with the guy who loved her one sided. All broker work done.”

Suchi :” Dei, you always tease me. I made two minds to understand what they exactly needed and of course with their parents concern.”

Chid Vilas : “ Hmm.. Super madam. Going out of your profession and doing all broker works”, he teased her.

Suchi threw a file and some legal documents fell from that.

Chid Vilas turned aside resisting the hit from her. “Hey, Sorry Madam, Sorry.”

Chid Vilas stood and came behind the chair she was seated and held her shoulders, “How is Aunty doing? Any improvement?”

Suchi who was cheerful in her talks till now went in to an off mood.

Chid Vilas: “Hey, Sorry da. This is my usual question.”

Suchi : “Not much improvement da. She is still bed ridden. I am finding it really difficult at times. She is frustrated for her condition. She remembers few old things, sometimes she talks to me nicely, sometimes, she looks at father’s photo and starts crying. I am trying my best to spend time with her so that she comes out of the shock she had.”

Chid vilas: “Hmm.. Don’t worry, and that’s why she wants us to get married soon”

Suchi : “Yeah, she would feel a contented that my life would be secured and she would also will have her responsibility being fulfilled as a single Mom.”

Suchi continued, “Hmm… I am worried about her health too. I am like my father who always stood for the truth and he died for that too. He was killed in front of her that made her to this state. I am like my father and she hates me being in this profession too.”

Chid Vilas: “Hmm, she may be right. Why are you sticking to this? Getting such calls “, he mimed about the recent call she received.

Suchi: “ Are you not devoted to your profession Chidu. I grew seeing my father and his service in this profession. He was devoted and ensured that he has not given any justice against righteousness. That finally killed him in front of my mom’s eyes which made her to this state”, she wiped the tear drops from her eyes.

Chid vilas pressed his hands on her shoulders tight and said :” Hey, don’t give up. I will be always be there for you. More than a life partner, I am your friend da and will be always be there for you at any cost”

Suchi stood up and held her face on his shoulders; he caressed her hair and told her, “things will be fine Suchi. Don’t worry. Your mom has to understand her problem and has to accept things which will bring her back to normal. Let’s hope for the best.”

Suchi received a message and told chidu, “Looks like Raju anna (Her assistant) is waiting down and I am leaving now. Catch you later.”

Chid vilas : “Hey, thanks for the blood donation. It was an emergency and this would be really helpful to the family da”

Suchi : “mention Not Chidu”, she smiled with her trade mark smile. Though it was usual for Chid vilas, any guy will flatter for that gorgeous smiling face.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

This is one of THE EPISODE Aarthi! Good going .. Very nice story!