1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Something fell on me”, she screamed.
    I enjoyed vicariously watching in dusk in summer the young lovers juxtaposed under well maintained pergolas.
    I like your choice of words.
    Chennai Semmozhi poonga reminds me as one of patrons of erstwhile woodlands hotel there and your mention it here is very nostalgic. Before turning the place to Poonga, it was a property that late Jayalalithaa desired to acquire. I met celebrities here. Late playback singer Was Alone at a table when with my family and daughter i entered the hotel in an afternoon after ragamaliga shooting. I met here in drive-in-section yester year actors like sivaji, gemini and actresses too.

I learnt that even though “pergolas” are typically open structures without walls, they can still create a sense of seclusion. As the roof-like structure blocks out views from above, drapes and screens can block out left-to-right views from the neighboring properties. These same boundaries also help muffle the neighborhood noise, whether it’s the lawnmower next door or loud vehicles on the road.
    upload_2023-4-26_18-34-30.png

Last edited: Apr 26, 2023
    aarthi28 likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hello Sir
    Indeed you give me the best feedbacks and informative updates about whatever I post. Thanks for that. Yes, Pergolas are open structures built in balcony's or lawns in houses and even in parks. When you grew climbers like color crotons or aromatic flowers like jasmine around, it gives a warmth look and feel to be under them. Thanks again and you made my day.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends posting the next episode

@VinuthaS @mbharani @Madhurima21 @Thyagarajan @Lalithambigai @vidukarth
    Episode 78:

Sanjay started to walk and Suchi followed him fast and hugged him from his back and said, “I like you so much Sanjay. I don’t understand this feeling”

Sanjay was stunned as Suchi opened ahead of him and he released her hands and turned towards her to see her face. She was looking more beautiful in saree and he kept both his palm in her cheeks and was looking at her eyes. They were not sure how many minutes they stood like that looking at each other. Due to the cool breeze, Suchi’s free flowing hairs flew and closed her face. Sanjay moved them away using his index finger and Suchi felt a different sensation by his touch that time. Looking at her for some time, he kissed her forehead. He thought for a while and came back to his senses and tried to move away. Suchi was hugging her and both didn’t realise that yet, Sanjay tried to move from there. Sanjay felt bad about himself as he should not have kissed her. He released her hands from his waist and turned. Though he liked Suchi very much and had a feel of love towards her, he was sure that he is not in a good position to accept her love nor open to her about his liking for her. He cursed himself for his situation as he was jobless and his dependent bedridden mother was his priority now. Without a decent job, he could not make any decision in his life.

Sanjay: “I am sorry Suchi. I should not have kissed you”

Suchi was still in that mesmerized moment on the kiss she received from him. She came back to senses and asked him, “Why Sanjay? Don’t you like me?”

Sanjay was silent for a while. He continued, “Yes, I like you so much, but what I did now is not correct. I am sorry about that. You look good in saree. Always wear saree Suchi, it suits you well, and today you looked”, he paused for a moment.

Suchi: “What Sanjay?”, she looked at him

Sanjay: “You look so charismatic which made me to kiss you. I am sorry for that action”

Suchi: “You kissed my forehead, even friends can kiss like this. There is nothing wrong”

Sanjay: “Yes, I respect our friendship and you and Suji are my best buddies I had in my life. How can I think you like that? “

Suchi: “Hey, come on, look at me” and he looked at her eyes flaring in love and it was Suchi’s turn and she held her palm in both his cheeks. She caressed the edge of his moustache and touched the lines of his lips with her index finger. Sanjay was lost in that touch and his senses tickled his mind and his body became stiff by her touch. Unknowingly he too held her waist tight while Suchi kissed him in his lips. He felt a different sensation in the bottom of his stomach yet did not react to her kiss. She shifted her hands and caressed his hair at the back side of his head. Suchi was able to feel the heat of his body and hugged him tight by placing her head in his bare chest. She wanted to be in his hug for her lifetime. Sanjay could not control himself and hugged her tight by making no space in between them. She lost herself in his masculinity for a moment when their sensitive parts of their body rubbed against each other until they were distracted by a phone from his hometown for Sanjay.

Suchi woke up from her memories and tears accumulated at the edge of her eyes overpoured. She felt the taste of her salty tears and looked at her table. There was a family photo of hers and another photo of Suchi hugging with her father. He was smiling embracing her daughter post her registration in the bar council. He was overwhelmed when she decided to pursue law after her PG and explained her wish about pursuing her career to follow her father. He felt happy on her daughter to be her successor.

Suchi’s mobile rang and it was from Rani Akka.

Suchi: “Hello, Yes Rani Akka”

Rani Akka: “Suchima, it’s 9 PM and you did not also inform that you will be late. Amma is asking for you.”

Suchi: “Sorry Rani Akka. I forgot to inform. I was held up with some work. I am starting from office now and will be at home in another 30 minutes.”, she hung the call.

That was the last moment, she spent with Sanjay. None of them proposed each other, but their liking ended in a deep passionate kiss. Sanjay had to rush to his hometown due to an emergency for his mother’s sake and he never turned back. In a short period of time after that, the grievous incident of her father’s murder took place. She had just completed her law and she tried her best to bring justice to her father’s death. She was an amateur, yet she did her best. Besides, Saradha was put in a state of trauma and she had to give importance to her too. She could not reach anyone, Sanjay nor Sujithra at that time and had to focus on their life and her mother at that moment. Raju Anna and Chid Vilas family helped them at that moment. On the health note, Chid Vilas was doing his best to support her mother and Suchi. Years passed by and slowly she started to forget her past. The entry of Sush baby gave her a change and Chid Vilas was her only friend who supported her. Nevertheless, he was the best buddy for her and she don’t want to get any help in finding what happened to her friends.

When she contacted the Orphanage mother about Sujithra, the answer she told was that Sujithra will be settling in a Village through the NGO she is working and she has updated her Orphanage Mother that she has found her search of passion in her work. The Mother was happy about it and did not argue further to her. Yet, she has advised her to reach her back for any help she requires. Suchi felt bad as why didn’t she inform anything about her new job to her. All the doors to find her friends were shut for her and at some point, of time, she concentrated on her career alone. She cherished those days years of UG, PG and the days they have spent in park.

Chandrika was back home thinking about Nandita and how Naresh came for her. She was happy for Nandita to have found her love and she was also able to find the same love in Naresh’s eyes for Nandita. She reached home in the cab, refreshed and Kannamma provided her the dinner. It was late and she went to see her father. He had slept and could not update him about his discussion and payments he did with a vendor she met today.

She went to her and crossed Charu’s room. She was busy in writing something in her desk and she went inside her room. Looking at Chandrika, she hided what she was having in her hand and she went inside her room.

Chandrika: “How are your studies going on?”

Charu: “Yes akka, they are going on well.”

Chandrika: “You have changed a lot in your outlook dear. I have told you many times and when you are teased in the college, you got this attitude to change. Is that so?”

Charu: “Not really Akka”, and she bit her tongue as she gave the space for her to ask more.

Chandrika: “Then, is there anyone behind this change”, she asked casually.

Charu could not answer and she said after a pause, “Not really akka. I am changing myself by looking at others. After I got first prize in competition, I got some confidence I believe now that outlook is also something we should look for ourselves.”

Chandrika: “That’s my girl. But don’t lose focus on your studies dear”, she patted at her back and left as she said.

Charu called Chandrika by reminding something, “You see, Vinaya mom invited us for Golu in their house. Shall we go tomorrow.”

Chandrika: “Why mom is not coming?”, she mentioned Sivagami Chithi.

Charu: “She is not interested in all this and just like that she will pass out some comments”

Chandrika, “Ok, we will go tomorrow for sure”

Charu was on happy mood as she is going to visit Navaratri Golu after a long time.

Chandrika went to her room and his mobile beeped with a message from Dr. Chid Vilas.

She opened the message to see a Hi from him.

Looking at the two double tick in blue colour, Chid Vilas was waiting for an answer. Chandrika refreshed and went to bed. She thought for a while and responded back, “Hello Doctor Sir”

Chid Vilas: “I have enquired for your request and have some update”

Chandrika’s face brightened and said, “This much soon”

Chid Vilas responded with a smiley and said “Yes”

Chandrika: “Can we meet tomorrow to discuss on this?”

Chid vilas was waiting for that moment and gave a restaurant address to her and she replied with a Yes for that.

Chandrika looked at his Display Picture (DP) in his WhatsApp which had the picture of her anklets and written as “My Angel”

Chandrika was puzzled and she immediately moved to the status tab in WhatsApp. It had the wordings “All my life I have been dreaming of an angel to come into my life. My dreams came true when I met you. You are my angel.”

These wordings were shown on a picture of a lady’s leg wearing a Golden anklet and Chandrika got goosebumps on seeing that. She got shocked on seeing that and she got butterflies flying in her stomach. She was not sure what is in Chid Vilas mind about her. The wordings from Nandita, Lakshmi echoed in her mind about their pair and the teasing they have done with her with the doctor.

Chandrika messaged him back, “May I know whom you have checked with on my requirement?”

Chid Vilas: “I spoke to my friend and got a reference of a rehabilitation centre. I had also spoken to them and we might need to go there to check on what we can do next.”

Chandrika: “Oh, that’s so nice of you. I am just an unknown person to you.”

Chid Vilas: “I don’t think so. I feel I am close to you for long time.”

Chandrika did not had an answer for it yet, “Really ?”

Chid Vilas: “Yes, from my heart”

Chandrika: “Thanks a ton”, From my heart touched her.

Chid Vilas: “I don’t really need a Thanks”

Chandrika: “Then what do you need?”

Chid Vilas: “I will get it from you when I need”

Chandrika: “If I can for sure”

Chid Vilas: “You can for sure”

Chandrika: “But what do you need”
    Chid Vilas: “I will let you know soon”

Chandrika: “What is this Riddle?”

Chid Vilas gave a smiley for this.

Chandrika became restless not knowing what to do. Her mind asked her thousands of questions to herself about what the relation she is having with this famous cardiologist.

4. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

The story is getting better and better with every episode, great writing

Thyagarajan and aarthi28 like this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey thanks a lot for ur comments. :thumbup::thumbup: Will try to meet ur expectations.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Ref #253 . It deals with passion between two. It analyses the the aftereffects of sudden surge to osculate. But then why the character regrets having done it. Yes he is vip. வேலை இல்லாத பட்டதாரி. Besides he is a responsible son to look after bedridden mom.
    In this chapter the beginning heralds the reader what can be expected in future. Kissology study later. Here in the link one can learn more or refresh about osculations:
    Here are 20 different types of kisses

aarthi28 likes this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Thats a good explanation of Kissology and the quote for 20 types of kisses. Interesting to know.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 79:

Chandrika became restless not knowing what to do. Her mind asked her thousands of questions to herself about what the relation is she is having with this famous cardiologist.

Chandrika did not message back and closed her eyes to sleep. How come sleep will come for her when she had also got his image imprinted on her mind.

Charu had prepared a card for the unknown Romeo with the wordings, “Hey, Romeo, where are you? Come and meet me soon and no more Hide and Seek”. She shared this with Ananya when they met in the bus. She took the usual rose she uses to get and kept the card in the bus.

Ananya was curious to know who that Romeo and who is coming at the back of Charu.

They both met in the noon. As the competitions were going on in parallel, Several Sports were also happening in the ground. As the portions were completed, Ananya had called Charu for a walk around the campus and they both had snacks in the canteen and walked around the college campus. They crossed the Foot ball ground to see some game happening over there. Guys were cheering and there was also a badminton tournament happening over there. It is a closed one built and while crossing that place, they heard the whoosh sound of the bat heard when the corks were hit. It was a Semi-final match and when they tried to enter that, Ananya alarmed her, “Hey, its time for bus and we need to leave. Come, lets go, we will come tomorrow.”

Charu did not want to miss the college bus and said “ok” and then started to the bus. When they came outside the tournament room, lots of bikes were parked over there. She crossed them and her Dupatta got stuck to one of the Splendour bikes over there. It looked like a known bike to her and to her surprise she saw the greeting card she kept planted inside the cover on top of the petrol tank. Before she could pull it, Ananya pulled her, “Hey, its time for bus, else, we will miss it”.

They rushed to the place where the buses were parked and got into their seat. Of course, bunch of roses were kept with a note, “Meet you soon and Thanks for the card”.

Ananya: “Hey, what’s this? You are playing Hide and Seek with this guy. Do you think, he will come and meet you?”

Charu: “Lets see Anan, how long this Romeo is going to all these activities?”

They sat in the bus and some gossips were heard nearby their window. The Bus driver came inside the bus and saw Anan & Charu alone in the bus.

Bus Driver: “Hey girls, Bus will be late by another half an hour for today. You did not see the tyre being removed from the bus. Please get down and we will take the bus in next 30 minutes”

Charu looked through the window to see there was a Jockey placed in the front tyre and they had to get down.

Charu: “Oh God, we rushed for the bus else we would have seen the Badminton tournament and come.”

Ananya: “Who knows, if we miss this bus, it would be very tough to reach out of this forest. Guys have bikes on their own. For us, I can’t imagine. So only, I stick to this bus”

Charu: “True, the college is inside this Village and I agree without any own transport it would be tough dear. Now no other go, come we shall wait in that bench. If at all known earlier, we would seen the match and come. We have to walk back long distance and before we could come back, they would start the bus”

Ananya: “Why are you so particular about that match?”

Before Charu could respond, there were some gossips around and a group of guys were standing there. Ananya looked at them and said, “hey, these guys are not from our bus batch and why are they standing here?”

Charu: “I don’t have any memory of any guy who comes regularly in our bus itself and hence I don’t have an idea as whether they come in our route or not. I need to think twice to recollect whether the face is same face who comes in our bus regularly or not”

Ananya: “Then why are you so particular about this Romeo”

Charu: “My first experience with an unknown person who is trying to impress me right. That’s the catch here.”, she smiled as she said.

Ananya: “Hmm, But I know all the guys in our route. I have also seen one guy who is looking at me and when I see him, he behaves as if he is looking elsewhere. He is a senior Charu, so I could not ask him anything.”

Charu: “Hey, really.”, her eyes widened and who is that chap.

When they were talking, one guy approached these girls and excused them.

Guy 1 : “Hi Charu”

Charu and Anan looked at them together and he was frightened by their look.

Anan: “Yes, please”, she pinched Charu and murmured, “Your Romeo”

Charu smiled at her and turned to that guy, “Yes, how can I help you?”

Guy 2 from the group standing away shouted, “Dei, don’t stand, pour out your thoughts”

Charu looked at him and he smiled at her with all his teeth wide opened and said, “Charu, I love you”

Charu was shocked by the sudden proposal from him and she stared at him. He was giggling and gave her the rose and asked her, “Will you accept my love?”

Charu could not answer and for a moment, they both thought that he is the guy who is keeping roses in the bus daily in their route.

Guy 1: “I have seen you many times in our campus. You seem to be a very calm girl and thought of you to be a composed girl who study well. After you sang, you looked different to me. I could not stop thinking about you after that. You mesmerized me with your voice and have fallen for you you. Will you accept my love.”

Charu was dumbstuck on such an encounter and Bus driver raised his voice and said, “Bus will be ready shortly and you can board the bus”

Charu got up followed by Ananya and they moved with no answers being provided to that Guy.

The guy stopped her and said, “Charu, please answer me and go”

Charu felt embarrassed and said, “Leave me way.”, she moved her hand and started to walk towards the bus and Ananya followed her.

Guy: “Charu, please give me a chance. I am following you for long time and just now got the courage to tell. Don’t reject me”, he softly pleaded her.

Charu: “Sorry Bro. Please don’t waste your time.”

Ananya: “Could he be the daily rose guy?”, he murmured in Charu’s ears.

Charu: “He agreed to meet me right and for sure it is not him dear”

That Guy lowered his face and saw Charu and pleaded, “Charu, Please Please”

Charu looked at him straight and said, “I am sorry. Please don’t disturb me”, she pulled Ananya’s hands and went to the bus.

The gang of guys looked at him and said, “What da, Flop?” and teased him.

Ananya and Charu came inside the bus and Charu was irritated and was shown in her face.

Ananya: “hey, I thought, he is your Romeo”

Charu looked at her with an angry face and asked her, “Do you think, he could be that Rose guy? He is different and my insight says, he is nearby and he will come for me? Or I will go to him”, she was firm and Ananya stared at a different Charu she has never seen till now.

The Bus driver came and looked inside to see the bus was full and went to the driver seat and started the bus. When they started, they heard some noise of someone beating other person. Ananya was seated on the window side and he turned and saw the guy who proposed was getting hit by some other person. He was showing his back and proposed guy was saying, “Sorry Anna”. The bus moved and she could hear only that. Ananya was keen to know who it was and told Charu, “Hey your Romeo Charu”

Charu: “He will come for me for sure. I will look at him at that time. You don’t worry”, she was having a hard face till then.

Ananya was puzzled by her activities and she became quiet as she saw a different Charu that day.

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode: 80:

Ananya was puzzled by her activities and she became quiet as she saw a different Charu that day.

Ananya got down in her stop. Charu came home with a hard face. She climbed upstairs to her room and put the bag in her table with frustration. She felt down as she could not meet her Romeo. She had different thoughts running in her mind and came to the balcony. There was no sign of Vimal or his bike shown in their house. She liked Vimal whom she has met but was also impressed by the unknown Romeo by his daily routines and was eager to meet who that person was. She had some assumptions yet waited for the moment.

Sivagami came to her room and knocked it.

Sivagami: “Charu, Charuma”. For whatever face Charu showed towards her, she is her youngest darling and will not bother however she reciprocates to her.

Charu opened the door and asked, “What mom? What do you want?” with a hard face.

Sivagami: “You came in a hurry. Don’t you need coffee? Shall I bring for you?”, she asked with care and affection.

Charu: “I don’t need coffee today. I have some work. Please don’t disturb me.”, she said and closed the door. Sivagami did not take that seriously as she cared for her little darling. When Charu supports Chandrika too, she will not show hard face to her and will try to convince to avoid Chandrika.

Sivagami knocked her door again and Charu opened and said, “What do you need mom?”, she said with a rude face.

Sivagami: “you said that you need to go to the next house for Golu. You forgot?”

Charu reminded of that and her face changed and asked her mom, “Mom, can I get some coffee”, she said in a soft tone now.

Sivagami accepts her for however she reacts to her. She smiled at her and said, “I will bring now dear” and went down.

Charu refreshed and picked one of her Half saree model Saree in Yellow and Purple combination.

Sivagami came to her room with the Coffee and asked, “Why are you so much interested in going for Golu dear. I don’t find any interest in that.”

Charu got the coffee from her and said: “I used to go with my friend’s house for Golu in our hometown right. I like to see all those dolls and there will be lots of themes in that. I heard in Chennai, it is better. I like to see them mom.”

Sivagami: “Will you sing songs?”

Charu: “Yes, I will for sure, if they ask?”

Sivagami: “Ok, I will listen from nearby the window”

Charu: “You can come with me. Why don’t you mingle with people?”

Sivagami: “I don’t know really like, but if you are happy, I would be happy for you”, she expressed her love for her. By then, Charu finished the coffee and went to wear the saree she took.

She wore a purple colour blouse stitched with a decent work done in it. The front fleets shown covered the purple design and the Saree pallu was of purple colour. The rest of the saree was in yellow colour. She put matching accessories and she was looking like an angel.

She came down and Sivagami was ready with flowers blossomed from their garden. The aroma of the little jasmine bloomed from their garden gave a good aroma. Sivagami kept them in Charu’s head. She took some more flowers for the Golu. She went inside the kitchen to find a new sweet box and took it. She took a small bag, had it and bid bye and went. Chakravarthy was sitting in the hall watching some news channel and she went near her and said that she is going to Golu and went there.

Charu went inside their house and Vimal has not arrived till that time. It was just 6 PM and she was early and, in an eagerness, she had come early and Vasumathi was still making some preparations. Vinaya was already there and Vidhya is yet to come. Charu went inside and Vasumathi was surprised to see her this much early.

Vasumathi: “Hey Charu, you look beautiful”, she looked at the clock and said, “Sorry dear, I am yet to prepare Sundal (prasadham) for today. Please sit dear”

Charu: “It’s ok Aunty. I wanted to see the dolls and arrangements you have made.”

They have kept 11 Steps comprising of different varieties of dolls. Many of them were very old and some were even very tall in size. She scanned each step of the Golu dolls and saw the theme names they have written and sticked below that. Charu got some happiness in watching them.

She saw their granny reading a Sloka book with a Spatika Mala in her hand. She went near her and asked, “What Granny, Is it Lalitha Sahasranamam.?”

Granny was surprised to hear it from her and asked, “Oh, you know this sloka dear?”

Charu smiled and said, “Yes, I have learnt this in my sloka class. We also use to sing this in temples” and she continued, “I can render this as a song Paati. Do you want me to sing it?”

Granny did not expect this from Charu and said, “Oh, you recite this as a song?”

Charu: “Yes, I will. Shall I?”, she smiled as she said and she gave the sweet box to Granny and said, “Here is a sweet box for you Paati” and gave it to her.

Granny was impressed by her behaviour and respect she show towards elders

Charu was looking gorgeous in her attire and the way she spoke will attract anyone. There was a Veena placed there and Charu asked, “Who plays veena here Paati?”

Granny: “Vasu uses to play and very rarely Vidhya plays.”

Charu: “All of you play some instrument as I can see Violin, Tabala and Sruthi box”

Granny: “yes dear, Vasu and Vidhya play Veena, Vinaya plays Violin and Vimal plays Tabala”

Charu: “Nice Patti. Shall I use Sruthi box?” and Granny nodded her head. Vasumathi heard their conversation, switched off the stove and came to the living room where the dolls were arranged.

Charu kept some Sruthi in the box and switched it on and took the Veena and started to chant Lalitha Sahasranamam. She sang it and played Veena in between and Vinaya came outside hearing that. Vinaya took a complete video of her rendition. She recited it very well and Vasumathi came outside the kitchen and got mesmerized by her voice. There were a few visitors after that and they were quiet hearing her rendition. Chakravarthy and Sivagami also heard Charu’s singing and Chakravarthy felt proud of his daughter. Vimal had come home by that time and he slowly parked his bike. He went inside the room, quickly refreshed, wore a white Dhoti and a blue colour checked shirt. He kept Vibhoothi in his forehead and came and stood there leaning on the wall. She took nearly 30 minutes to complete her version of the sloka she has learnt. She delivered that with full devotion by closing her eyes. Vimal lost himself with her on her beauty, her singing, her voice. He folded both his hands together and leaned on the door in front of her. Charu is a devotional girl too and after a long time, she felt like singing after seeing a beautiful display of all gods. She uses to sing in temples with her friend in her hometown. She was happy on seeing a big display of Golu kept at Vidhya’s house and even forgot about Vimal for whom she came to their house. She finished and opened her eyes to see Vimal in front of him. For a moment, their eyes met and he smiled at her. Charu got goosebumps seeing him and she got distracted by the claps she received for her rendition. She reminded the moment of seeing him in college with the same posture after she finished singing for the competition. The same smile with his hands folded seeing her came back from her memories.

Vasumathi came near her and kissed her and said, “Charu, I never expected such a beautiful rendition from you. It is ausum and your voice is like free-flowing honey dear.”

Charu though came in an enthusiasm to see Golu and her old memories peeped in and she voluntarily sung the song and got the claps from them. Charu giggled and Vinaya came near her and spoke to her, “Super Charu” and mimed “You are very much talented”

Charu looked at Vimal who was looking simple and smart in a guy’s homely look, unknowingly she got goosebumps inside. She smiled and said, “Aunty, it’s long time I recited and I missed some lyrics, in a flow I repeated a few lines and managed it with the music.”

Granny: “Charu dear, it was very good. Now a days, none of the girls in this city life is ready to sing and they feel shy and did not consider that as an art. I am happy that you voluntarily rendered this and sang. You filled the day for the God and my blessings for you dear.”

Charu felt happy on her comment and Vasumathi said, “Can you sing one more song please?”

Charu felt shy now as in a flow of interest, she recited the complete sloka and for songs, she was not ready. She closed her eyes for a while and started the song

“Kanda Naal Muthalai Kaadhal Perguthadi

Kaiyinil Vel piditha Karunai siva balanai

Kanda Naal mudhalai Kadhal Perugudhaddi

This song is for Lord Muruga and the meaning for these lines are that

“From the day I met you, I am feeling the essence of Love,

Oh Lord muruga who is holding the mace weapon in your hand and son of Lord Shiva”

This song portrays the love towards Lord Muruga and she rendered it in the cine song raga and her eyes met Vimal’s eyes. Vimal was staring at her and she could sense the flaring love in his eyes.

Vinaya was watching the speaking of eyes between Charu and Vimal and she smiled to herself.

She completed the song and everyone clapped for her presentation including Vimal. It was crystal clear and Vidhya was also home by that time and she also got stunned by her performance.

Everyone has thought Charu to be a small playful girl and her talent came to limelight by her musical performance and nevertheless she attracted everyone towards her.

Vasumathi gave her thamboolam and gifted her a new Silver Kumkum Box as a return gift to her.

She kept that Kumkum in her forehead and blessed her, “Long live dear” and Charu felt happy on her blessings. Vidya looked at her and said, “Hey Charu, you sang really well”

Charu said, “Thanks akka” and started home and Vinaya gave her handshake expressing her happiness and Charu hugged her back. Vimal was watching them and Charu winked at him. Vimal did not expect this and moved his face smiling and caressed his hair himself.

Chandrika was late and could not join her for the Invitation and she wanted to go the next day.

10. Thyagarajan

:hello:The passage dealing with GOLU transported my mind to the evenings when i enjoyed it as a student of tenth or SSLC. I am delighted you brought your knowledge of Carnatic music here- that too very aptly.

I USED TO LOOK FORWARD TO THE late EVENING or dusk, when bevy & bewitching halfsaree clad lasses visit my home for Golu. It reminded those gallery of dolls, BASKETFUL stout-jasmine and my story too in link:

upload_2023-4-29_17-5-19.jpeg

Happy Golu Comedy

Very few would sing in lilting voice keerthanas with imagination. One girl in her eleventh - half saree clad - sang the keerthana
    கண்ட நாள் முதலாய் காதல் பெருகுதடி - கண்ட நாள் முதலாய் காதல் பெருகுதடி. It was yearning for love. I never knew the name of ragam at that time. (Madhuvanthi). Should I say I was impressed! I presume I had a crush? I can't say it out.

Rest of of the narration in episode is quite flowing. Oh my dear Charu your Romeo Vimal and chandrika - chid vilas..... God Almighty would take care through aarthi. God bless.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
    aarthi28 likes this.