1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends posting the next Episode

@VinuthaS @Madhurima21 @mbharani @Thyagarajan @Lalithambigai @vidukarth
    Episode 72:

Vinaya came and sat at the back of Vimal in his bike by putting her legs on both sides. He started the bike and Vinaya said “bye” and she saw Vijay standing at the entrance door of their house staring at her.

Vijay felt satisfied to have expressed his feelings to Vinaya. It was unplanned yet he poured his mind to her and had a contentment for himself. Vinaya never dreamt of a situation where she will get proposed by some person. She was not sure whether she liked him or not, yet she was not ready for any relation. In the coming days, Vinaya avoided coming to Vaishali’s house and was telling some reasons to her. She visits her house rarely and ensures she doesn’t stay longer and will call Vimal to pick her at the earliest. Vijay understood that she is avoiding him yet waiting for another moment to talk to her.

Chandrika’s new Diagnostic Centre opening date got fixed. Through her father, she called Chiranjeevi to come to the function. He did not want to come to the function and told his mom that he is not interested as it is conducted by Chandrika. Sivagami was congruent with his thoughts because he told Chandrika has an excuse to avoid his father. But Chiranjeevi was going to a bad shape in his hometown. He was drinking alcohol and was slowly getting addicted to Drugs. He had bought those drugs through his friends in the city and when he came for their new housewarming ceremony. His uncle Shanmugam was helping him with this to get some property papers signed by him and changed to his daughter’s name. Chiranjeevi wanted to overcome his problems and got addicted to this. He was an average guy in his studies. If he had struggled, he would have come up well rather maintained an average in his academics. But due to unwanted friendship he got in his hostel, and to overcome the fear of getting blasted from his father, he diverted himself to such unwanted habits. It gave him a temporary pleasure but it was spoiling his health and future too. Palani noticed changes in his behavior by both physical and habitual means. There was also a servant kept by Shanmugam to help Chiranjeevi. Palani’s can guess what is happening, but his voice was not taken by them by any means. Once Palani saw that servant taking a sack full of Wine bottles one day and noticed him vomiting from the terrace. With Shanmugam’s influence, Palani was not made to enter to the house at all. He knew very well that if he plays against Shanmugam, he will get to any extent as he already threatened him once using his daughter’s name Durga. He got scared as he knows his villainous background and many of the downgraded activities he does. Moreover, he had association with criminals and he has himself visualized them when some of them met him in his groves. Palani updated Chandrika and explained him and insisted that if Chakravarthy knows about all these, he will take things in a different way.

Palani: “Chandrama, Father will become furious and it will affect our Chiru Bro. Rather we need to make him slowly come out of all these bad habits and to realize it himself. I am sure, out of fear, he is doing all this and does not know that it will spoil him.”

Chandrika: “Yes, Palani Bro. I understand and I don’t have words to express the concern you show towards our family. It’s not just information you are passing to me out about Chiru, rather it is the care I feel you show towards my brother.”

Palani: “Yes Chandrama, that person Shanmugam is like a venom and Sivagami Amma believes him like anything. If I tell anything she will think I am talking ill of his brother and don’t understand the reality. Considering my position, she will knit stories to safeguard her son and brother and she will become the loser later.”

Chandrika: “I will take care of it. You please keep me updated like this”

Palani: “Sure chandrama” and hung the phone.

Chandrika was breaking her head with no answers for certain questions and finally she had deep thoughts of what to do next in her mind. She was distracted when her phone rang and it was from an agent whom she wanted to meet for her instruments that she would be getting from Mumbai. She had an appointment with him and wanted to meet him that evening. She updated her father and planned to meet him in the evening.

It was in the evening around 5 PM and she met the person in a Coffee shop they planned and she shared with him a few papers and cheques for the items they would be buying. She knew that Dr. Chid Vilas visits as a visiting consultant in a near by hospital. She had googled it earlier and went to the hospital and he was available that day at 7 PM. It was almost 6 PM and she planned to visit him in is the near by hospital. She went to the hospital to check for the appointment and requested receptionist if she can meet the doctor if the patients are late.

She received a call from a number and on her surprise, it was her friend Nandita who has come from US. It was a total surprise and she wanted to meet her immediately and came to the location of the coffee shop she shared. Within no time, she was there in the coffee shop and they hugged each other in joy.

Nandita: “Hey chandu, how are you?”

Chandrika: “Hey Nandu, I’m good. Uncle was mentioning that you will be coming to India and said that it will be a surprise and did not mention any date. You really surprised me dear”

Nandita: “You look so confident dear. Years has passed by and though you were confident in your words when we speak over phone, looking at you, you are totally different.”, she was truly complimenting her change.

Chandrika: “yes nandu, life taught me lots of lessons and I have come out of them. Now I have that confidence to fight anything in life. My only worry is my father’s health.”

Chandrika continued: “Father is doing good rather better than how he was before. But needs constant monitoring of his health. So only, I don’t want to leave him anywhere and got him to Chennai from our hometown.”

Nandita: “Yes, you were mentioning to me when we speak in phone. You did not also go in for any further studies considering his health right”

Chandrika: “Yes nandu, you know well, I have enough money and wanted to do something useful to others. I was mentioning right I am going to open a new Diagnostic Centre in my mom’s name.”

Nandita: “Yes, We spoke about that.”

Chandrika explained her plans, about her family, their new house and shared many more things. Though they stayed miles apart, they frequently spoke and shared most of their happenings around them.

Chandrika: “Hey what happened to Naresh?”

Nandita’s face changed and she blushed and Chandrika continued, “You did not speak to me after you went for a date with him. Hope you are in your limits and don’t follow US culture and all”

Nandita blushed again and said, “Come on Chandu, when we stay in a foreign country, we could not be typical south Indian girls”, her cheeks turned pink.

Chandrika: “Hey, you finished everything then”, she teased her.

Nandita: “Come on Chandu”

Chandrika: “Ok, did he propose you? Why didn’t you share me anything after that?”

Nandita: “Hey, it happened before I Left US. I didn’t had time and updated my father to keep it as a secret about my arrival date to you”

Chandrika: “Yeah, uncle told me and you too surprised me. First tell me, what happened with Naresh”, she was curious to know about Naresh.

Nandita smiled with a shyness and continued, “Chandu, yes it happened after that”

Chandrika: “Hey, what happened dear”

Nandita blushed again and said, “Yes, he proposed me dear. He has even shared it with his parents”

Chandrika: “Hey, really, gosh. You are giving me surprises continuously”, she paused and “and then”

Nandita: “Hey, chandu… Though I had friends over there, you are always special to me and wanted to share it with you. It happened before I boarded the flight”

Chandrika: “What happened? He proposed you? And then”, she was eagerly waiting for Nandita to open up.

Nandita: “You know we were good friends and in due course we were feeling different”, she paused and continued, “was feeling a bit tensed within ourselves as what each other will think if we express it as a feeling of love towards each other. Coz, we both we particular about our friendship too.”

Chandrika was very curious in what she was sharing and was feeling happy for her friend.

Nandita: “He came to my room before I started to India. He stayed nearby and wanted to accompany me to airport. Before we started with our luggage, he said he wanted to say something and proposed me with lots of hesitation. He made it clear that he is very much particular about our friendship. With all the moments he shared with me, he did not want to lose me. I was waiting for that moment and hugged him tight. He did not expect that and he reciprocated my hug after a few minutes coming to reality”

Chandrika kept her right hand on the table they were seated with her cheeks resting in her palm. She kept her mouth wide opened listening to her friend Nandita as newly transformed girl.

Nandita: “hey, chandu”, she waved her hand in front of her face.

Chandrika: “Hey, I am just imagining whatever you are saying to me. I know you are a jolly girl and loves enjoyment, but this moment is simply superb dear. Wish I could have been near you/.”

Nandita: “You would not be required after that dear”, she blushed as she said and continued, “We kissed each other after that” and she paused and said, “It’s a lip lock dear for the next few moments”

Chandrika lowered her head blushing for her sentence and smiled with happiness for her friend.

Nandita was glad that she poured her happiness with her friend she met after a long time. Chandrika’s phone rang and it was from the hospital. She attended the call and said, “mam, doctor has come and wanted to meet you first before the patients”

Chandrika was puzzled on her statement and said, “Mam, I will come in another 15 minutes. Please let the doctor know and once I am there, I can meet you after he agrees to meet me in between.”

Nandita: “What happened? Do you need to meet any doctor? Is it for your father?”

Chandrika: “No, this is different. You know this doctor. You remember, we met a cardiologist when my father was admitted in the hospital. Will you come with me to the hospital. It’s nearby only”

Nandita: “Hey anytime dear, come will go” and they went together to the hospital. They sat in the reception and Nandita was watching the hospital posters with the doctors’ photos shown and Dr. Chid Vilas was smiling there with his teeth wide open on the side of cardio department banner.

Chandrika told the Receptionist that she has come and she called the doctor in the intercom. The patients from Dr. Chid Vilas room went outside in few minutes and Dr. Chid Vilas himself came to the reception to see Chandrika.

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

nice update, waiting for the next one.

3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 73:

Chandrika told the Receptionist that she has come and she called the doctor in the intercom. The patients from Chid Vilas room went outside in few minutes and Dr. Chid Vilas himself came to the reception to see Chandrika.

In few moments Nandita recollected the moments she sighted the doctor while she was accompanying Chandrika when her father was in hospital for the first time after their convocation ceremony. She remembered and was surprised that doctor is coming to see Chandrika in the reception.

Chid Vilas: “Hey Chandrika, you did not inform me that you are coming. How come you know the clinic?”

Chandrika smiled at him, “Am sorry, I did not get an appointment and it seems you are busy”

Chid Vilas was jumping in joy when his angel has come voluntarily to meet him. He thought to himself, “Whose face did it see in the morning when I woke up. It should be a good omen for sure”

He called her in to her consultation room and invited, “come inside”, he giggled and Chandrika saw Nandita and called her, “nandu, will you also come with me”.

The glow of 1000 Watts brightness in his face suddenly reduced when she invited some one else along with her to his room. Nandita was watching everything and she thought of giving some privacy to them and said, “no chandu, you please carry on. I shall wait here”

Chandrika smiled and said, “Ok, I shall come in another 15 mts”

Chid Vilas thought “Just 15 minutes. Can I make it possible to pour out my mind in this time”

They both went inside and the receptionist gossiped with the other operator girl, “Is this his fiancée. He is coming to reception to receive her.” Nandita noted this and looked at the receptionist who noticed her back and smiled in a giggling way and turned around.

Chid Vilas made her to sit in the chair next to him which is supposed to be for patients and he sat on his chair. When he settled, he saw Chandrika was seated on opposite side in front of his table. He missed her nearby view and asked her, “Yes Chandrika, what can I do for you. How is your father doing now?”

Chandrika was wearing a yellow colour churidhar with a Chinese collar with a V shaped neck in her front side. The V neck was deep showing the tip of her cleavage and she has put her black cotton dupatta on one side of her shoulder and held her hands folded placing in the table. Her fair complexion gave a contrast look with the black colour dupatta that was falling on her hand. She was wearing a thin designer gold bangle in one hand and a cute Titan Raga Watch on the other wrist with the letters double CC printed inside the dial. She was kneading her hand not knowing how to start the topic she wanted to discuss with Chid Vilas. She had put a single clip on her back with a loose hair falling on one side and rest at her back. She had also worn a diamond stud made of small stones giving a sparkle to her face. Her appearance and the accessories she wore gave her a rich look, but her face gave a deferential feel towards her. Chid Vilas was looking her eyes applied with a thin layer of eye liner, her lips applied with mild lipstick and overall, he was scanning her beauty. His mind wanted to taste those lips any time if he gets a chance for doing so. He took the time she waited to start the topic to admire her and thought he will not get any better chance than this

Chandrika: “Doctor, I need a favour from you. You can guide me to a correct doctor for my issues”

Chid Vilas got puzzled for a moment on what she is going to say.

Chid Vilas: “What is this about? How can I help Chandrika.”

Chandrika hesitated and then started, “I don’t know how to start, but I feel like sharing it with you before I ask you for the help for which I have come to meet you”

Chid Vilas smiled and said, “Go ahead Chandrika, I will try to help you out for sure to the extent I can”

Chandrika: “Actually, after seeing with Suchi mam, I got a feel that you can help me out. I initially thought you both were married and thought of asking you the help as Suchi mam’s husband.”

Chid Vilas did not like that word from Chandrika as Suchi’s husband. If it would have been someone else, he would have taken in easily, but it was Chandrika from whom he doesn’t want to hear that.

Chid Vilas: “I said, I am not married Chandrika and I am not going to marry Suchi too”, he was firm in his words.

Chandrika could not understand the context of what he was trying to say, but somehow managed and started off on what help she needed from him.

Chandrika: “hmm. you told me that Doctor. I have shared about my family to Suchi mam already. You know my father and his health issues. Once, when we get some cardiac issues, we need to be careful till the last breath. I have two siblings; one brother and sister and they are not my biological siblings. My mom passed away when I was 3 Years old and my father had to remarry. We stayed together as a family and it was a happy family until our grandmother was alive. Things did not turn out as we expect in our life and hence, I was put in boarding school by my father. I was alone and he did not allow me to come to hometown and I very rarely visited my hometown and my siblings. I had cherished a good bond and memory when I was staying with my siblings and I love them like my own brother and sister. My brother has now changed a lot. After he was put in hostel, due to bad companionship, he did not do well in studies and am sure he is addicted to bad habits. My father is very upset because of all this and he always complains my stepmom. She always looks at me with enmity as my father gives more attention to me and he yells at my brother for all his wrongdoing. Poor person, due to his health issues, my brother should take care of him well and give him confidence which is not the case. As I take care of most of his works, auditing, yield in our crops, maintenance of groves we have, my stepmom always looks at me with enmity. She will be like a wrangler all the time complaining me for everything and not for the attention her children get from his father.”

She paused for a moment and she got few tears drops which she wiped it with her little finger. Chid Vilas noticed that and gave her some water to drink which he had in his table.

Chandrika continued, “But it is not the case for my sister as she is our darling for all of us and she is good by all means”

Chid Vilas thought to himself, “of course, you are a darling to me too. When will you understand my love for you”

Chid Vilas: “So, how can I help you Chandrika?”

Chandrika: “My brother has gone to our native to avoid my father and I came to know through my sources that he is drinking too much and has also addicted to drugs. I don’t know what is that he is consuming and he is often vomiting too. I am worried about my brother, his health, his future, and his studies. If I go over there, he will not come with me and with my Stepmom’s influence he looks at me with a hatred look and treat like his enemy at the first instant”

Chid Vilas felt pity for her and she scored more in his heart for her character and her love she had for her family and siblings.

Chandrika: “What help do you think I can do from my end Chandrika?”

Chandrika: “I need to treat my brother without his knowledge and make him come out of those habits. I need some help as I could not take him to any rehabilitation centre and would need to know if you can help me by any means.”

Chid Vilas: “I need some time to enquire about this. I have to check with my circle on these treatments as this does not come under my area. Hope you know that.”

Chandrika face brightened and she smiled with confidence for getting such response from Chid Vilas.

Chandrika: “Thanks a ton doctor. Initially I thought, you would not be even ready to hear and suggest me something. I am happy that you will at least check and get back to me. When I met you for the first time, I got a positive vibe when you treated my father. Fate made us to meet us in Mumbai and you again helped me over there. I had also seen you with Suchi mam in malls and was getting an impression that you would be a helpful person. I am sure that you can guide me on how to take this issue further in proper medical way to treat my brother to make him come out of his unwanted habits.”

Chandrika continued, “Actually I googled to check where you have clinics and I came to meet some person and wanted to check your availability and hence requested the receptionist. Am glad that you remembered my name and gave your time to meet you.”

Chid Vilas:” Give me some time. I shall check out with my friend’s circle about these issues and let you know how we can take this further”

Chandrika was on top of the world and she got come confidence that she can get back his brother from the unwanted habits and wanted to fix his future well so that their father will also have a peaceful mind by not bothering about his son.

Chandrika got an invitation from her bag and she wrote his name in that, “Here is the invitation for the new Diagnostic centre that we are opening. It is specially for the needy people and we offer them very reasonable price for all the tests we take in our centre.”

Chid Vilas got the invitation and said, “Sure, I will make it for sure”

Chandrika requested his number and said, “Is it fine to share your number Doctor. Coz, generally doctors don’t share their numbers soon.” Though she had his number, she wanted to ensure it was correct.

Chid Vilas was jumping in joy inside his mind and said, “That’s ok and he immediately gave his personal number to her”

Chandrika dialled it immediately (as it was a different number) and she saw his ringing mobile in his table. On the screen, it was shown as My Angel with an anklets picture and she was puzzled by the Anklets picture of her own Anklet. It is already stored for her number and was already available in his mobile. Chid Vilas immediately took it and said, “Some other call. I will look at your missed call and save it”, some how he managed it with Chandrika.

Chid Vilas had already had her contact number stored in her mobile and her anklets picture he had taken at Abhi’s clinic. To that some extent, Chandrika has stuck into her mind and fate is making their meets to happen often and he thanked God for their meet that day.

Chandrika stood up and said, “Thanks a lot doctor. I shall be in touch with you.”

Chid Vilas: “Sure, My pleasure Chandrika. I will be in touch with you soon.”

She thanked him and came out of the room to see Nandita sleeping in the chair. It took 30 minutes for her to come out and one patient stood up and went to the receptionist, “Can I go now?” , she enquired in a harsh manner and Nandita woke by her tone.

Receptionist: “Yes mam, it’s your turn”

That lady murmured, “People come with no appointments and elder people though coming in time had to wait for the doctors. I will complain about this to the doctor first” and went to the consultation room of Chid Vilas.

Nandita was watching these comments from that old lday and Chandrika asked her, “hey you slept”

Nandita: “Hey, what is happening around Chandu?”

Chandrika smiled and asked, “Now you recollected about this doctor in this due course”

Nandita: “Yeah, but never thought it will have this much improvement over these years”

Chandrika: “hey come on, come let’s talk while we go” and they both went outside the hospital while Chandrika shared about the happenings of the family, her updates on the diagnostics centre and the encounter with Chid Vilas and his comments back to her.

Nandita framed well about what is happening around.

4. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

another great update, Chandrika is so calm and mature in her thinking.. great character

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 74:

Chandrika: “hey come on, come let’s talk while we go” and they both went outside the hospital while Chandrika shared about the happenings of the family, her updates on the diagnostics centre and the encounter with Chid Vilas and his comments back to her.

Nandita framed well about what is happening around. Chandrika was still not clear on what Dr. Chid Vilas was having in his mind. But his mobile beep showing her number as My Angel with the anklets picture like her anklets made her to think for a while. When she shared about the happenings over the past few months with Nandita, she was sure that Chid Vilas has got a liking for Chandrika.

Nandita: “Chandu, how can you be like this?”

Chandrika: “I narrated you all the incidents over these months. What is your question about?”

Nandita: “It’s obvious that Doctor is fallen for you. Will any Doctor come to the reception to receive a person in front of other patients. Are you an elderly person to whom he had more regard or respect. I am sure, its not the case. He simply came directly to receive you.”

Chandrika thought for a while and Nandita continued, “Moreover, he is still the same doctor I met before leaving for US”

Chandrika: “What do you mean by the same doctor madam?”

Nandita: “I still remember the photo stills of him in the hospital we saw and he looks still the same. He has also become popular now but looks like he is same as how he was before and talks to patients politely, giving them a good comfort for which Patients especially elders come to him for treatment.”

Chandrika: “How did you get all this information in no time?”

Nandita: “Come on Chandu, sitting in the reception along with the other crowd, I was hearing all these stories and no time, it is easy to guess about this doctor. Without much feel and thought, why would people need to talk about him.”

Chandrika: “Nandu, come on, even Lakshmi was passing on comments like you. During our previous meets, We both together thought he is married to that Lawyer madam and even having a child. You see, even the child looked so cute you know”

Nandita in a bored manner said: “That’s of utmost important now”, she giggled and continued, “Lakshmi is smart enough to guess, but in that hair break of them wandering with that kid in the mall, you guys guessed about them as couples. But good that it is made clear from doctor himself that they are not couples.”

Chandrika: “Whatever it is, I got a comfort with him with which I approached him for help.”

Nandita: “Chandu, Fate is making you guys to meet again and again.”

Chandrika: “I met him after nearly 3 years dear. Why are you knitting stories?”

Nandita: “Yes, after 3 years when you guys met in Mumbai, he has fallen for you. Though you recognized him, he did not recollect that your father was his patient. But from that time, fate has made your meetings to happen often right.”

Chandrika: “Yes, but...”, she scratched her head.

Nandita: “You are a nut for sure. After you had met in Mumbai, he helped you to treat you for your ligament tear, why would he had made that much strain to find a clinic for you in Mumbai for your treatment. Later, Fate made you to travel together in flight, it followed up with your meet in Ortho doctor’s clinic, then in the Coffee shop, then you had seen his photo in that lawyer’s house, your vision of them as a couple with a kid in the malls and not the least, he visited your housewarming function.”

Chandrika: “So what do you want to knit with this?”

Nandita: “Chandu, God is providing more encounters between you both because, you are made for each other. He is giving you chances and finally you identified him as a saviour for your brother. Why would you need to get that thought to approach him. You could have directly met the lawyer for help right.”

Chandrika slowly thought about what Nandita is trying to convey.

Nandita continued, “You are getting a comfort zone with him due to with which you sought help from him to solve your issues. It looks like he is also ready to help you out. No one will just like that take such issues in to their hand when they are very popular in their profession and having busy schedules for themselves”

Chandrika gaped at her for a moment, “I just thought he will help out and approached him”

Nandita: “There is nothing wrong in that. Why did you get that thought about him to seek for help?”

Chandrika: “I don’t know”, it was true that she did not have an answer for that question.

Nandita: “When you came to know he is not married to that lawyer madam, you directly approached him right.”

Chandrika nodded her head for her sentence and she sat on the bus stop waiting area.

Nandita: “Think about what I said Chandu. Dr. Chid Vilas is your soul mate and god has given you this much encounters to realise that. Please think about it dear.”

Chandrika: “But he is a big doctor in the city”

Nandita: “Hello madam, that shows your simplicity. In terms of wealth your father can build a big hospital to him by himself. You always think yourself as a simple common woman, but you are a rich wealthy woman. If he knows about your background that your father is a billionaire, he will run away for sure.”

Chandrika: “What, why should he run away?”

Nandita: “You are simple Chandu and don’t show off at all. That’s your plus in your character and I am sure he has fallen for that”

Chandrika: “Hey, leave it dear. Lets see what happens. I need to treat my brother first and that will give a great comfort for my father.”

Nandita: “That’s Chandrika. See, you always think for others and not for yourselves. I wish you understand your love for him. It is hidden somewhere inside you.”

Chandrika smiled, “I am not ready for such things now. Let us see what is going to happen”

They stood from that waiting chair of the bus stop and Chandrika stood to get an auto and a car came and stopped in front of them.

Vinaya called Vaishali to her house for a change and the real reason for that was to avoid Vijay. It hurt Vijay a bit, but Vaishali gave him the comfort to pick her from Vinaya’s house and he thought that it will help him to see Vinaya.

Looking at Vinaya’s house address to pick his sister Vaishu, Vijay recollected his old memories he had over there with his friend. He came to their entrance and sounded his bike horn sound to pick Vaishu and she came in a hurry waving a Bye to Vinaya. Vijay expected that Vinaya will come till the gate to send off her and to his vain, she did not turn out. Vinaya’s house has a pathway they need to cross to reach the entrance of the house and in vain, she was also not seen in the house entrance.

Charu came with the usual rose she gets from her bus in her hand and rolling it along with her backpack. While she approached her house entrance, she heard bike horn sound to see Vimal at their house entrance. He got down from the bike to open their house gate. Charu immediately reversed back and blocked Vimal from going inside and said, “Hey, I need your help Ann..”, she stopped as she said. She did not want to call him Anna (Brother).

Vimal looked at her and said, “what do you want? why are you blocking my way?”

Charu: “See someone is keeping roses to me daily in the college bus. Will you help me to find out who is that person?”

Vimal: “Oh, some Romeo is at the back of Paati!”

Charu: “Come on, will you please help me out or not?”

Vimal: “Why should I help you?”

Charu: “We are friends right. Won’t you help me out?”

Vimal: “Hmm… Do you think, you are beautiful and guys are coming at the back of you.”, he teased her.

Charu: “Yeah, actually I never felt that way. But someone made me to think so and I want to know who that Romeo is? He is not showing his face at all yet making me sleepless”

Vimal’s face changed as he thought that Charu is finding interest on some other person. Though he restricted his mind to think about Charu, his possessiveness that he had unknowingly with Charu did want to help her out and also to find what is in Charu’s mind.

Vimal: “So Madam is in love!”, he pulled words from her.

Charu: “I think so, I am in Love. But this is not the age right. I need to complete my studies first and then will open up my mind”

Vimal was puzzled by her words and said, “who?”

Charu: “Yes, he changed me, he changed my appearance, he made me realise my confidence, he made me realize my inner self “

Vimal was bit tensed as he thought that she is falling to some person which his inner mind could not accept at all.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 75:

Vimal was bit tensed as he thought that she is falling to some person which his inner mind could not accept at all.

Vimal: “What? Who changed you? I didn’t get you?”

Charu: “Yes Vimal Anna, I was a very normal girl until I felt someone has fallen for me. The way he is trying to impress me gives a different feel for me. Chandrika akka has also told me to change myself as per city style and I have never taken care of it. When I felt someone is admiring me, I want to show myself good.”, she giggled as she said.

Vimal got irritated by her words, “What a girl you are? Not knowing who that guy is, how can you trust him? Don’t get attracted by outside appearance and all. As you said, you can’t rely on these city guys. They misuse girl by attracting them by some means. Be safe”

Charu: “Oh, thanks for your advice. To know who that person is, I need your help Vimal Anna”

Vimal said in a high tone, “Stop calling me Anna Charu” and hit the gate with his bike tyre and went inside his compound. Charu was a bit puzzled for his behaviour yet smiled to herself and walked towards her house.

Vidhya was chatting with Dilip over the phone and her mom was calling their names one by one.

Vasumathi: “Hey, Vimal, don’t go for badminton practise, I need your help to bring down the Navaratri steps to keep Golu. You must get me down the Doll Boxes packed last year and kept in the loft. Hey Vinaya, oh, where is she?” and looked for Vinaya who was in her dream world in their bedroom. Vidhya was sincere in chatting and Vimal had gone to the terrace room not listening to anything. None of the three listened to what she was saying as everyone were in their own world. Vidhya chatting with Dilip, Vinaya still unable to come out of the shock about Vijay and Vimal not able to digest about Charu’s behaviour. Yes, Navaratri is about to start in the coming week and Vasumathi was busy planning for the celebrations. Without the help of the three, she could not do anything and she was calling off their names for no responses from them. She came outside the house and called Vimal’s name thinking he was in the terrace room. Charu came outside listening to her voice and Vimal also came from his room listening to his mom’s voice.

Vasumathi: “Vimal, Vimal, where are you?”

Vimal came outside his room and his first encounter was with Charu who was waiting for his entry in the terrace. He saw her, but did not utter a word and came near the terrace side of the car park and asked, “mom, why are you calling out names like Auctioning?”

Vasumathi: “I am calling each one of you and no one responded. What can I do?”

Vimal: “tell me mom. What do you need?”

Vasumathi: “Hey Golu is approaching. You know right, I need your help in getting the Doll boxes ad setting up of Golu steps for Navaratri”

Vimal: “Ok. You have already told that. I will help you out mom. Now don’t shout like this”, he yelled at his mom and Vasumathi went inside the house murmuring in a complaining way.

Charu looked at Vimal and asked, “Hey, you keep Golu at your house. After coming to Chennai, I have not been to anyone’s house for Golu”, she expressed a happiness.

Vimal: “Oh, you go to Golu and sing Krishna songs, Is that so?”

Charu: “Hey, how come you know that I will sing?”

Vimal bit his tongue and said, “Yeah, I heard your singing recently and you forgot the whole world If you sing about Krishna”

Charu hided her smile with a shyness, “No No, I sing about all gods. I have learnt music too”

Vimal: “It’s shown in your voice itself” and smiled back.

Vasumathi went inside the house to see both the girls drown in their mobile world. She really became upset and sat in the dining table and her mother in law came near her and said “Leave it Vasuma, they will change. It’s their age dear.” This show the cool relationship they had.

It was in the evening; Suchi was sitting alone in her office room. Raju Anna knocked the door and came inside, “Suchima, are you not starting to your house?”

Suchi: “Yes, Raju Anna. Need to start. I am feeling a bit heavy today. I need some loneliness for myself”

Raju Anna: “Suchima, you can share anything with me. What is making you feel that way? Feel free to be open with me. Please consider me like your brother?”, he had truth in his words.

Suchi: “Don’t know Anna, I am feeling lonely now a days and Sush papa is my only peace of mind now a days. I feel very happy with her company. But at the same time, the way I got this child is a mystery story. Till date, I could not find about her parents. Mom is worried about me and hence she insists me to get married. I thought of marrying Chidu but looks like he has someone else in his mind. But I am fine to be alone too, then what would mom think about me, her happiness. I can’t force anyone right. At the same time, I need a person who can understand me well and who should agree me to have Sush with us. If it is Chidu, I would not worry, but other than him, who will accept the child. When it’s trap that the child has come to me, I am sure that the parents of the child also should approach me right. I am waiting for that moment.”

She poured her mind to Raju Anna and this gave us the impression about Suchi’s master mind. She was clear that the child sent to her was a trap, yet unknowingly she got attached to the child and was waiting for the moment to meet its parents.

Raju Anna: “I can understand Suchima. But the change of mind of doctor sir is something I never expected. You always respect other feelings and hence I know that you will not compel any one for your wish.”

Suchi: “From the beginning, I and Chidu were not attracted towards each other and it’s merely our parents wish we wanted to get married. But we shared a genuine friendship and we will support each other’s feelings. So, I will not compel Chidu for marriage. I wish he gets success in his love”

Raju Anna got tears in his eyes, “You are a wonder woman I have ever met in my life. You always care for others, their happiness, you always look out for the best you can provide to others. I have been working with you for many years and know very well for how many cases you have not got fees when they can’t afford. But why is that God is not giving you any happiness at all”

Suchi: “Hey Raju Anna, don’t complain God. I am leading a happy life. I am having enough money to lead my life, and to support others. My only worry is that I cannot make my mom happy by getting married. She will have peace if I get married as she thinks that If I am committed to a family, my lifestyle may change. It is an agmark mom’s mindset. But I am unable to help her. That’s my worry.”

Raju Anna: “Don’t worry, things will change soon for sure. Let me leave for the day. We will catch up tomorrow”

Suchi: “Sure Anna, Catch you tomorrow”

Raju Anna left their office and Nataraj came to her office.

Nataraj: “Hi Suchi, how are you doing?”

Suchi: “Hi Nutty, What a Surprise? “

Nataraj: “I just passed by and wanted to say Hi to you”

Suchi: “that’s nice of you Nutty. So, what’s up. Howz your marriage preparations going on?”

Nataraj was able to find a difference in her behaviour, yet he continued.

Nataraj: “Yeah all going on fine Suchi. I will come with the invitations soon. So, when is your marriage with Dr. Chid Vilas?”

Suchi: “I will let you know soon” ad Raju Anna came inside in a hurried manner and said “Suchima”

Suchi: “Yes Raju Anna, did you left anything?”

Raju Anna: “No Suchima. You were asking me about the person you wanted to know who helped you to the ambulance right. I saw him sitting in a bike near by our complex. When I approached him, he walked fast and I could not find him later”

Suchi: “Oh really. That’s ok. If we see him again, we will talk to him.”

Raju anna was puzzled by her answer and said, “you wanted to thank him right. But why did he disappear suddenly, I am quite confused.”

Suchi: “If people want to come in front of us, they will come to us Raju Anna and we need to wait for the moment.”

Raju Anna: “I don’t understand Suchima”

Suchi: “Raju Anna, I will explain you later. I will catch you tomorrow”

Raju anna scratched his head and left the office.

Suchi looked at Nataraj and said, “Hope you understand what I am trying to say Nutty” and Nataraj was dumb stuck by her comments.

Suchi: “Nutty, you can’t hide from me anymore. Please bring Sanjay. I need to speak to him.”

Nataraj: “Suchi, you proved that you are a lawyer “

Suchi: “Of course I am Nutty and am waiting for him”.

Chandrika and Nandita were talking for a while in the Bus stop’s waiting area. They were about to start and a Car came and stopped in front of them. Chandrika was looking for a Cab to drop Nandita and then go home from there. But a car approached there and to their surprise, it was Naresh who has come for Nandita.

8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I liked the expression "Agmark" mind-set.
    Story progression is ok but iven my age, I had to strain a bit as too many names to remember and constructing a family tree is beyond my power.
    Regards.
    God Bless

aarthi28 likes this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 76:

Chandrika and Nandita were talking for a while in the Bus stop’s waiting area. They were about to start and a Car came and stopped in front of them. Chandrika was looking for a Cab to drop Nandita and then go home from there. But a car approached there and to their surprise, it was Naresh who has come for Nandita.

Nandita was surprised to see Naresh stepping down from the car and said, “Hey Naresh, what a surprise? You were supposed to come next week, right?”

Nandita stood close to him with one of her hands embracing his waist and he also looked at her eyes and embraced her shoulders back.

Naresh: “Surprise Nandu, I was able to swap a ticket with one of my friends and immediately started.”

Nandita: “So, when did you reach?”

Naresh: “My flight arrived this afternoon and after checked out I came around 4 PM, dropped my luggage at home and immediately came to meet you”, he said as he smiled at her.

Nandita: “So, why didn’t you call me? How come you know I am here?”

Naresh: “I checked with your father and he guided me to this place”

Naresh moved the hairs falling on Nandita’s face with his index finger and asked, “How are you dear?”

Chandrika was so embarrassed by his act as she is new to Naresh, yet in front of her, his focus was with Nandita.

Nandita knowing the situation, “Hey come on, we met 3 days back and due to 2 transits, I just reached yesterday and you got a short cut route and came in a day. You are asking me as How I am?”

Naresh smiled at her, “I never thought I will get this swapping and wanted to surprise you.”

Nandita: “It’s indeed a surprise” and she turned to Chandrika and said, “and this is my best friend” and before she could complete, Naresh ended it as “Chandrika”

Nandita smiled and Naresh gave his hand for a handshake.

Chandrika reciprocated with a smile and hand shake with him.

Naresh embraced hand in Nandita’s waist pressed and Nandita removed his hand from her waist and said, “hey, today I came to meet my friend and you immediately came at the back of me”, she teased him.

Naresh: “Hey, what to do? I spoke to my parents and have told the that I will bring you home. They are eagerly awaiting to meet their daughter in law”

Nandita: “Hey, I did not tell anything to my parents and you are super-fast.”

Naresh: “who said, your parents don’t know anything? Your father is updated well about our interest” and before he could complete, Nandita closed his mouth with her hands and said, “enough Naresh, we will discuss”

Naresh saw Chandrika: “She uses to talk about you a lot. You will be in her memories and for a friend of Nandita, it is only Chandrika for her. I need to take her to my parents and will meet sometime for sure.”

Chandrika was happy for Nandita and at the same time felt how a person can be like a maniac on some girl. Nandita could not avoid him and told Chandrika, “Ok dear, I am leaving now. We will meet soon. I will call you.”

Naresh also bid bye to Chandrika and told her, “We will meet soon Chandrika” and he held Nandita’s hand and opened the car door for her. He sat on the driver seat and Nandita sat next to her. Before he started the car, he saw Nandita for a moment and in no time, he kissed her cheeks and said, “I Missed you”

Nandita blushed and Chandrika did notice that on what was happening around. It was a surprise for Chandrika as she did not expected Nandita, her update about Naresh and sudden entry of Naresh and disappearance of the love birds.

Chandrika was happy for her friend and she started home in the Cab she booked for her.

Suchi was lying on her chair in the office and her memories rushed back to few years earlier where she was in her final year of B.L. She had completed her under graduation in Sociology and wanted to do bachelor’s in law after that. She had seen her father serving the need of getting justice for the needy. Though she was always a playful girl and her maturity ended in taking up doing B.L, when she found some of the struggles of her father in the society when he fought for public. She was a bold lady and she had that passion like her father to service people. Suchi’s father has always helped in doing what she wanted and supported her by all means while her mother Saradha supported them. They were a happy family and Suchi was enjoying her life with her friends. Though Chid Vilas was his child hood buddy, after their school, their paths changed and he has joined medicine and their meets were rare at family level alone.

Suchithra and Sujithra were waiting for their friend Sanjay in a Park.

Suchi: “Why this idiot doesn’t come on time at all”

Suji: “Hmm. Yes, he is always late.”

Suchithra, Sujithra and Sanjay were UG mates. Sujithra was a very calm composed girl. She had a very homely look and soft natured in her look and heart. Suchi was a chatter box, yet an attractive girl with her sharp features. She had a high decibel commanding tone that will make the opponent to calm down when she put forward her points in any discussion. These Trio shared a special friendship and had similar vibes. Everyone had an urge to serve the society by some means. Sanjay wanted to pursue his dream to become a police officer and was trying with UPSC exams. Sujithra was brought up in an orphanage home and she wanted to service the downtrodden ladies by educating them. She believed that education is very much needed for women and gives them confidence to prove themselves in the society. She focused on women empowerment while Suchi aspired to become an advocate. Nataraj had also aspirations to become a police officer but were not so close to the extent the other three were bonded. After completing their UG, Suchithra, Sujithra & Sanjay has joined PG in Sociology. Their bonding became more stronger when they joined their PG course. Nataraj continued with his UPSC exams preparations along with Sanjay. With the help of his father, Natraj was sure that he can get some posting in the Police department and his entry would need be a fair mark in UPSC exams. Though all the three were matured guys with focus on their dreams, love blossomed between these trio during their PG days. Due to the importance of the friendship, they did not give much importance at that juncture to their thoughts. Sanjay was in love with Suchi and Sujithra aka Suji was in love with Sanjay, while our Suchithra aka Suchi was not sure whether it was a liking or love he had towards Sanjay. Sanjay was a frisky guy and his teasing nature was attracted by Sujithra. He always uses to pull Suchi’s leg and tease her all the time and all the three took this in a sportive way.

The 2 years in PG went just like that and they had their best days of their college life. They continued to meet in a park to discuss on their aspirations. Suchi has joined in the law college and Sujithra aka Suji started to meet ladies in the villages to give them insight on the importance of education, their independency and how they can empower themselves in this society. She had a few girls from the villages she went who helped her in our thoughts. The girls needed her guidance to groom themselves. They met in a park every week or biweekly. It was one such weekend where Suji & Suchi were sitting the park table.

Sanjay came by rolling a note in his hand and created a sound in between girls from their back. Both Suchi & Suji jerked at that moment. They turned and screamed at him.

Suchi: “You idiot, you always play like this?”

Suji: “Yes, Sanjay, every time you do like this. And always late too?”

Suchi: “He is always busy with his UPSC preparations.? How is your mom by the way”

Sanjay’s face changed when the topic of his mother came in their discussion. Sanjay’s father passed away a couple of years back by a sudden cardiac arrest when he was working in their fields. His mother was bed ridden in the recent year due to a sudden stroke after that. Sanjay’s mother’s younger sister(Chithi) was taking care of her in the village who also stays nearby. After his father’s death, since he did not know farming rather, he is not used to it at all, he gave the responsibilities to his Chithi’ s husband and they were paying some amount for them. Besides, she was taking care of her sister and Sanjay’s mother and he could not ask more money from them.

Sujithra: “Hey, what happened? Hope your mom is ok right?”

Suchi: “Hey Sanju, hope she is doing good right?”

Sanjay stayed calm and then continued, “I am helpless Suchi. Money provided by my Chithi is not enough for my expenses itself. But she is taking care of my mom in my Village house. So, I could not complain or comment anything to her. I also don’t have a regular income with which I can bring her to city and take care of her.”

Sujithra: “Sanjay, don’t worry man. We are here to help you out. Why do you worry?”

Sanjay: “Hmm. She is bed ridden. She has stroke on one side and is completely in bed depending on some person. Whenever I go, I ensure, I bath her, feed her and take her to Toilet etc. I myself find it difficult and looks like my Chithi is not like before and I worry whether my mom is now taken care by her well or not”

My Chithi tells me to marry so that my wife can take care of her and till I settle, she can stay in my village house with my mom. She feels she will also be relieved to some extent. She also asked whether she would look out for some girl for me.”

Suchi laughed in a teasing way and said: “Hey, Sorry Sanju. Just thought about your marriage”, and she continued, “It will be an added burden to you. If you marry, your responsibility will be added not by having a nurse aka wife for your mom, but…”

Sanjay: “Yes you are right Suchi. First, not any girl will sacrifice her life for the sake of me and my mom”

Suchi: “Come on, we are here for you. She is bed ridden in the past one year right. We can’t expect your chithi to take care right. So, her expectation is correct from her end. But lets wait and see as what we can do.”

Sujithra: “Sanju, will you marry me. I will take care of you and your mom well.”, She thought to herself.

The silence was broken by Suchi’s mobile and she took the phone, “Ah, Yes mom. I will be coming in another half an hour”

Suchi was distracted from her thoughts by the knock of her room door and it was Raju Anna who came with coffee in a flask.

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 77:

Suchi was distracted from her thoughts by the knock of her room door and it was Raju Anna who came with coffee in a flask.

Suchi: “Raju Anna, you have not left yet”

Raju Anna: “Suchi ma, I could not go home and you seem to be very upset. I thought so and came back from my halfway. Thought you would need something to drink and took the flask from office and got some coffee for you. You did not even know that I came inside the office to take the flask and you were in your world”

He took the coffee cup they had and poured coffee for her and him.

Suchi smiled and sipped the hot coffee, “Anna, thanks a lot. It is nice for my dry throat and for the headache I have now.”

Raju Anna: “hey, no problem. Please have it dear. You need it. Please feel free to share anything with me. I shall help you out if I can. You are like my daughter. If your father would have been alive, he would have not let you like this for sure. Think about your mom too.”

Suchi shed a few tear drops, “yes Indeed, If my father would have been alive, things would not have been like this”

Raju Anna: “What is bothering you, Suchi? Do you know anything about this child already?”

Suchi: “Not really, I was thinking about the person who supported me in getting me to the hospital when I was attacked by that criminal in the court. He was my close friend to me and my assumption was correct that he hit that criminal, lifted me, and took me to the hospital ambulance.”

Raju Anna: “yeah, you even requested me to find that person. I also told you know that he was here and walked fast when I saw him.”, he paused and continued, “you know him”

Suchi: “Yes, he is a very close friend of mine and don’t know why he did not come to see me later nor accompany me to the hospital”

Raju Anna: “Don’t worry Suchima. I will trace him and let you know”

Suchi: “No need for that Anna. I spoke to Nutty and he will bring him to me for sure”

Raju Anna understood her thoughts and asked, “Shall we leave?”

Suchi: “Raju Anna, I need to be alone for some time. I shall stay here for some time and leave home. Please don’t mistake me”, she told in a pleasing way.

Raju Anna: “I can understand Suchima. Take care” and left for the day.

Suchi again lied on her rolling chair and reminded her memories back again.

Suchithra, Sujithra and Sanjay continued to meet in the parks and Nutty uses to meet them very rarely. There was not much improvement in Sanjay’s mom health and his Chithi(Sanjay’s Mom’s Sister) was also pestering him for marriage.

Suchi: “So, you decided to marry then”

Sanjay: “I am confused Suchi; I have someone in my end. I need to settle and then thought of opening with her.”

Sujithra mind started to wander not knowing what to do. She was thinking of opening to Sanjay soon, but the events of developments happening at his end made her speechless. Sujithra was brought up in a orphanage and after she completed her studies, with the help of the Orphanage mother, she was working for some NGO where she was getting a decent salary. She has used that money to help Sanjay too on a friendly note like Suchi does. Though Suchi’s contribution will be more, she wanted her part of contribution and impose it on Sanjay. On a friendly note, he has never refused the help from both of his friends. But Suchi neither Sanjay know about what is in Sujithra’ s mind.

Sanjay: “My Chithi has called me to our hometown. She said she has seen some bride for me. I am going there this weekend. I am not able to decide on anything”

Suchi’s mind jerked a bit. She was thinking to herself as whether she liked Sanjay or not. She is completely brought in a sophisticated lifestyle by her parents. She has not seen any issues in her life in terms of food or money. With all this, she was taught by her parents on a simple lifestyle, to be accommodative and does not show any kind of rich lifestyle. She followed her father on helping others, doing service, but was leading an upper middle-class lifestyle for what she was. She felt for her husband too. She decided to talk to her father as whether she can do something for Sanjay’s mother.

Sanjay went to his hometown and came back and both the girls were eager to know the happenings over there.

Sanjay: “My mom is doing ok. But my Chithi is trying to wash off her hands in taking care of her.”

Suchi: “Oh, she is the culprit then. What happened to the bride?”

Suji: “Was the girl looking good? Will she take care of your mom well?”

Sanjay: “Hey girls, calm down. That girl is not interested in marriage at all. She is forced due to her family situation. She feels that she can also get married as a second wife but could not do a nurse job for my mom. I feel guilt for my situation, I should not force anyone.”

Sanjay: “What my mom need is just food to be served to her on time and help required in taking her to the rest room. I don’t know why my chithi is trying to wash off her hands in supporting us. When my mom was doing well, she sold few lands of her and supported for her sister’s marriage and due to that only my uncle agreed to marry my chithi itself. But now, she is bed ridden and whatever life she is living now, she forgot the help rendered by my mom.”

Suji: “That’s the world Sanjay. Why can’t you bring her here. We will take care of her well.”, there was a genuine care in her words.

Suchi: “Don’t worry, I have already spoken to my father to check if something can be done by admitting her in some geriatric care”

Sanjay: “Hey, I am jobless and due to that I could not take care of her. Where will I go to pay If I join her somewhere in a care centre”

Suchi: “Hey, I know that, with some financial support only I am trying for that too”

Sanjay’s tears overflew from his eyes by the care shown by her girl friends.

Sujithra was working for an NGO and was also staying in the same orphanage with the help of the sister who was managing that. Suchi will be completing her BL by that year. Sanjay along with Natraj were still unsuccessful in their attempts. Sanjay has cleared the prelims and has already written Mains and waiting for the results. Natraj had failed and with continued attempts, he wanted to clear it so that his father can help him for an entry. Exams alone were tough and he was physically fit but Sanjay is both physically and academically fit for his aspiration. Luck did not favour for him.

Sujithra had to travel to some villages and could not meet in the regular meets the Trio used to have. Suchi and Sanjay met one week where Sanjay wanted to open up his mind to Suchi. When they two alone met, Sanjay felt it different with her. He liked her boldness and audacity and admired her beauty too. There was always a forwardness in her thoughts and stubbornness to finish the work she has taken in her hand. He knows her family background and liked her for her simplicity for the range she was.

Both Sanjay and Suchithra did not know that Sujithra was serious in her liking for Sanjay. If Sanjay would have known that, he would not have opened up with Suchi itself as he wanted both their friendship which was his first priority.

It was in late evening where they were chatting in the usual park and the security closed it not knowing their presence. The Semmozhi poonga in Chennai is that place and it had lots of places pergola design gardens. They sat in one of those gardens and inside that Pergola Garden grown and covered with lots of greenish crotons, it looked like a green cave. Flowers of different colours were smiling in the cave garden giving a good aroma. This was a different place in the garden which they sat for the first time. Suchi was also mesmerized by that smell and she also had a different feel on that day when she sat along with Sanjay in the Granite bench inside that cave model. Sanjay was leaning on the chair with his right leg bent and kept on his left leg. He is a very tall personality of about 6 Ft tall and wearing a cotton short and pant. Due to the humidity, he had two of his shirt buttons opened and Suchi had come in a cotton saree that day.

Sanjay looked at her beauty and at the sun set timing, she was looking like an angel for him. She had dressed well with matching accessories for the cotton saree she wore. Yes, it was a college function and she finished and came to meet him after that. Sanjay was mesmerized by her beauty and when they were watching the ceiling of the green cave built on that pergola, some small insect fell down and fell on Suchi. Sanjay was putting his hands at the back of Suchi’s shoulder while resting his back on the granite bench. When something fell down on her along with dry leaves, due to the darkness approached in the evening, she yelled and fell and his chest. She buried her face in his bare chest and she felt a masculine smell on him. She felt that as a different sensation and unknowingly she hugged him and her mind wanted more. Sanjay did not expected this and hugged her said, “Hey what happened Suchi?”

Suchi: “Something fell on me, she screamed?”

Sanjay: “Hey, you are a bold girl. Come on it should be nothing but some dry leaves”

Suchi immediately took her face from his chest and felt shy for her action. Sanjay felt the same sensation with her and stood still not knowing what to do. They came back to senses and Sanjay stood immediately to start from there.

Sanjay started to walk and Suchi followed him fast and hugged him from his back and said, “ I like you so much Sanjay. I don’t understand this feeling”

Sanjay was stunned as Suchi opened up ahead of him and he released her hands and turned towards her to see her face.