1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

A short video befits this thread.

Madhurima21 and aarthi28 like this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Nice video and Thanks for sharing.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends

Posting next episode and your comments please
    @VinuthaS @Madhurima21 @mbharani @Lalithambigai @Thyagarajan

Episode 60:

In the last day of their Father’s Day also, there was a cold quarrel between the sissy’s husbands. The cousins of the sisters were good so that they took over the charge in handling the in laws of the house and managed the situation supporting their sisters. They know very well that they can’t come inside both girl’s family on taking any decisions yet supported them including financially by all means.

Sindhuja and Padmaja’s Father Amudhan struggled a lot to leave his last breath and the sisters cried to the core and they were taken by her cousin’s home. He was a good soul which was depicted by his visitors who came to see the soul in his final journey. Few of her cousins came even from abroad to meet his father in his death bed. Though, he did not know that so much of people came to meet him for his final journey, Sindhu felt pride about his father’s importance for all those who came to see him in hospital. She explained each incident to Vidhya when she met her often in her room. Vidhya got discharged the next day evening and Sindhu’s father death was also declared at the mid night of the same day.

Few weeks passed by and Vidhya was on leave for the next week due to her health. Vinaya was consoling her in between and Vasumathi was in an impression that she was crying for the death of Sindhu’s father. Vidhya was shocked remembering the scene of Vidharth talking to a Nurse about the discharge of his wife ached her heart. He did not see her though and she also avoided the scene when she was discharged the next day. She could not also go to Sindhu’s house for her father’s final ceremony too.

Dilip came on two weeks’ vacation. He planned to meet her in this time. He has fallen for her and wanted to open to Vidhya. Unfortunately, Vidhya was on leave for a week and the next week Dilip was on his planned vacation. He could not avoid as he is visiting his parents after nearly 2 years. He called her and to his surprise, she did not attend any of his calls. She was not using her mobile and this is for everyone. She was taking rest for a week and the next week she requested and did a work at home option in order not to see any people. She felt the whole world to be cheating her and she feared to face the world. Dilip was upset for her avoiding him and he came to office the last day and handed over a chocolate box through one of his friends to be handed over to Vidhya. The day he left for US, the next day she started to go to office. She felt very bad when she received the chocolate box given through him.

Sindhu was also back to office by then and the two old friends met after a short break. Both had something cooking in their mind and they were just interacting. Vidhya was in an impression that she is upset due to the loss of her father and Sindhu thought that Vidhya had just come out of her medical break.

Vidhya was usual in his work and she suddenly got a ping in his system from Dilip. “Hi”

Vidhya found that alert and she responded back with a “Hi” followed by “Sorry”

Dilip: “Sorry for what?”

Vidhya: “I could not pick any of my calls and I was also not well. I had logged off from my messenger too and today only I connected back”

Dilip: “Yeah, I can understand”

Vidhya : “I am really sorry again and Thanks a lot for the chocolates too”

Dilip: “Oh, you happened to see the gift too. I thought you will not have time for that or to have ignored that”, there was a sarcasm in his words.

Vidhya: “I said Sorry Dilip and don’t want to discuss further on this”, her words depicted her disappointment in whatever mind state she was involved.

Dilip: “That’s ok. I know you. You did not even have time message me and hence I just wanted to know that you are fine.”

Vidhya: “Why are you worried about me Dilip? What relation you hold with me?”

Dilip: “I really don’t know. You are my friend and I wanted to ensure that you are fine. I can sense that it’s just not because of your after fever come back, you behave like this. If you feel like sharing anything with me, I am a good listener of any Crap. Please feel free to spit away anything you want.”

Vidhya wanted to outburst her thoughts to someone and Sindhu was also very dull and she don’t want to bother her for the time being. But something was stopping her to open to Dilip. She liked Dilip, but not sure what is her extent of her liking for him. They have not met each other, not shared any pics, its just the communication between them over phone on all topics and Dilip’s adjusting nature for her moody character which may change any time. He was comfortable for her nature.

Dilip: “Ok, Vidhya. Take care, if you feel you want to share something, remember, I am here to listen. Bye for now” and his chat window got closed.

Vidhya could not take any decision about him nor her feelings for him as she lacked clarity due to her past bad experience.

Suchi started to court and Raju is also back to support her. They were driving together to their office.

Suchi: “So, Raju Anna, how is your daughter Sruthi? Has she set with the new family?”

Raju Anna: “Yes, she has accustomed with the family well.”

Suchi: “It’s good to hear. You mean, she is getting herself adjusted to the new people.”

Raju Anna: “Yes, Suchima, it’s not that she is adjusting, it is going to be her home anyway and she had to get used to the people.”

Suchi: “But, how come they get used in such a short time.”

Raju Anna: “That’s the women world. In whatever world they are, they will get used to their husband’s family soon. Because they start to think that it is her family, her people and we become secondary. It does mean that she hates us, but automatically, their husband becomes their priority.”

Suchi: “I am really surprised to hear this”

Raju Anna: “That’s how most of the girls are brought up. I am also going to see how you are going to behave when you get married to Doctor Sir.”

Suchi :” Ha-ha, good joke. Suchi will be Suchi always”

Raju Anna: “Let’s wait and watch madam” and they parked their vehicle in the court premises.

Raju anna and Suchi have come for their Civil case usually for property allegations. They finished off their case in a private room with a settlement. It is for a poor family with a lady and their two school going daughters. As the lady’s husband passed away, their family ditched them due to their love marriage issues. The Lady could not afford her living to bring her daughters and when she knew that her husband’s family cheated them by not giving any of their side property share, she was helpless as she had to upbring her daughters in the society. The family also cheated with his investments taken sometime back with Nominee provided in their parents name. Since, his death was an accidental one, they cheated his money by not providing it to his wife and daughters. This lady started to work like house maid and Rani akka referred her to Suchi. Out Lady super star with her kind heart accepted as she could not bear any female being abandoned or suffered like this. Of course, the verdict of the civil case is in favour for Rani akka’s friend and she was on top of the world. She thanked her whole heartedly.

Rani Akka lady friend: “Amma, I don’t even know what the amount that will be provided by winning this this case and I don’t have much idea on all this. If at all Rani would not have insisted, I would have left it. I just listened for my two daughter’s future. Please advise me on how to make use of this money and let me know your fees too.”

Suchi: “My fees is your decent living in this society. Make your daughters study well which will get them good confidence to live in this society. My fees are your happiness and your daughter’s future.”

Suchi’s smile sparkled with her concern for the lady and she turned to Raju anna and said, “Anna, please explain her everything and give her the details of the amounts, and she noted something in a paper and gave it to him”

Raju anna looked at that and said, “Why have you put fees for me alone? Paperwork alone I will charge and I know this lady’s position.”, he paused and said, “Suchima, I also have two daughters. Don’t worry, I will guide them and update you.”

The lady expressed her thanks with her palm touched together. Tears rolled down from her eyes and the two girls were hugging their mother from her back. The elder one was a bit matured and was in her 10th standard while the younger one should be in a younger age. The winning of this case was a changeover of their life from a poverty level to a higher level they have never imagined. Raju Anna took them aside to explain a few details, further documents needed etc.

Suchi wanted to go to the sessions court to know the verdict of a Sexual abuse case as she was interested over them. She was curious to know what the verdict had been and she would be relieved to know that the culprit had been properly punished. Else, she will not get peace of mind. As there was a big crowd on the sessions court, there were press and media to know further details. Of course, It is an honest judgement as the rich criminal could not buy all the witnesses. Because of that deception, he was like a madman and he started to run on the pathway surrounded in the court building. Suchi was trying for her friend’s mobile and coming on the opposite side. She was caught by that mad criminal. He held her waist and placed a knife in her neck. Suchi got shocked for a while and the police surrounded her being helpless in saving her as he pressed the knife in her neck.

mbharani likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Another feather in your cap for the mastery of narration depicted in the paragraphs above.
    Few sentences I read again and again with "her" and "his" coinciding.
    Super stupefying episode. So far episode 39 remains icing on the cake for its proximity to reality prevailing in normal nocturnal relationship.
    God Bless body & soul of All readers here.
    Regards.

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Here comes the next episode. Sorry that I was unwell and hence could not post.
    @VinuthaS @Madhurima21 @mbharani @Lalithambigai @Thyagarajan

Episode 61:

Suchi wanted to go to the sessions court to know the verdict of a Sexual abuse case as she was interested over them. She was curious to know what the verdict had been and she would be relieved to know that the culprit had been properly punished. Else, she will not get peace of mind. As there was a big crowd on the sessions court, there were press and media to know further details. Of course, It is an honest judgement as the rich criminal could not buy all the witnesses. Because of that deception, he was like a madman and he started to run on the pathway surrounded in the court building. Suchi was trying for her friend’s mobile and coming on the opposite side. She was caught by that mad criminal. He held her waist and placed a knife in her neck. Suchi got shocked for a while and the police surrounded her being helpless in saving her as he pressed the knife in her neck.

The crowd got stunned by the scene and it was soon shown as trailer news in all the social media. Police around were helpless not knowing what to do and Suchi was also in a trauma. The criminal has his left hand holding her left hand and his right hand pointing her neck with a knife. The knife was kept pressurizing her neck beside people surrounded were helpless.

The Guy: “If someone nears me, I will drag the knife in her neck, and that’s it, her life is gone”

An elderly person along with an advocate came near him, “hey, leave that girl. I shall appeal to the high court and take you out soon.”

The Guy: “Who will stay in jail till then. You old idiot, you have got so much money and can’t you take me out with your influence.”

His Advocate: “This will extend your punishment. Don’t behave stupid.”

The Guy: “Yes, I am a stupid”, and turned towards the old man, “When you gave me all the freedom, money, and allowed me to act on my own, you should take me out if I land in some issues. “

The Advocate mimed to him stating that everyone is watching and taking videos, yet he was behaving like a Maniac. The Argument was happening and the advocate was also trying to convince while he was pulling her along with him. Suddenly Suchi cried, “Ouch” … as the knife scratched her neck a bit. This was extended for another half an hour and Raju Anna was shivering in front of the crowd not knowing what to do. Chid Vilas was leaving from his hospital and he saw the people crowd in the reception of visitors and patients very keen on the television kept at the reception. In an eager, he observed what is the news about and was shocked to the see the person shown in TV at the knife end was Suchi. He immediately wanted to go to the court and started his car.

While negotiation discussion was happening, suddenly a thunder bolt hit that culprit’s head from his backside and hold of Suchi was shifted to that person who hit the criminal boldly on his back side. The knife slightly scratched her neck than before leaving a line of blood oozing from her neck. The culprit was thrown below and immediately the police surrounding around took charge of him. He started to shout on his defeat. The Guy who saved her was holding her bare waist tightly and she was able to feel the touch being different from the previous person. She held her head on his chest touching her wound on her neck which was oozing blood beyond the touch of her hands. She felt dizzy while the person held her hip on one hand and bend her legs and held her on his other hand. He carried her in no time to the ambulance for first Aid. She was rushed to the nearby hospital with first aid done in the ambulance. Vilas reached the court after the ambulance was left and he was not sure on what had happened. He enquired people around there and came to know that she was taken to hospital. He immediately called Raju anna and understood that he had accompanied her and got the hospital address where she was taken to and reached to the hospital.

Suchithra got discharged the next day as the cut was not so severe. Chid Vilas reached the hospital and ensured he accompanied her till she got discharged home. She had a bandage on left side of her neck and she was advised complete rest and also to avoid talking.

Rani akka brought a plate of Harathi and circled around her face. Suchi mimed her as she does not believe in all this while her mother Saradha, “Come on Suchi. Allow us to do, it is our belief. You never care for anything and see what happened today.”

Suchi giggled and said, “Ok, Ok”

Chid Vilas: “Don’t be playful all the time Suchi. Try to respect other feelings too. If the cut would have been depth, then it would have cut the nerve and now you should have been struggling for your life.”

Suchi closed her mouth and mimed, “Till how long Dr, I should not talk.”

Chid Vilas: “I will let you know, till then take good rest” in a stressed tone.

Saradha touched her head and tears rolled out from her eyes, “Suchima, please be careful. I can’t bear any more loss”

Suchi was touched and said, “Ok ma, don’t worry. Anyways, it’s not my mistake. I crossed by and got caught in his hands.”

Chid Vilas slightly hit her head and said, “Come on, I got scared when I saw the video on the news with someone keeping a knife in your neck. I was restless until I reached the court. Please Suchi, don’t be playful all the time. I did not have my breath until I heard that someone saved you. Moreover, I was feeling restless until I reached the hospital.”

Saradha looked at the anxiety of Vilas shown for the care he had towards Suchithra. She felt contented on him that he will take care of her and adjust to her daughter for her character.

Saradha: “See, how he cares for you. But you are always playful. Why aren’t you serious itself suchi. Don’t know whether this is the right moment to talk or not. But I want to take the next step of action for your engagement and marriage.”

Suchi smiled looking at Chid Vilas and he was silent and then pretended to smile. His mind was fully thinking about Chandrika. He could not avoid thinking about her and don’t know the reason as why her mind is moving towards her day by day. He was feeling guilty for his act of hiding it from his bestie Suchi.

Raju anna visited Suchithra on that evening to her house.

Raju Anna: “How are you Suchima? I was shocked and scared when I saw you in that stage. I could not help you out by any means”

Suchi: “That’s ok Raju Anna. How can you help me?”

Raju anna got few tear drops and said, “I am sorry Suchima”

Suchi held his hand and said, “It’s ok anna. There is nothing you could have done over there. You were there for me when I was taken to hospital, that is my Raju Anna.”

Rani Akka came with a cup of coffee for Raju anna and said, “Hmm… at least you were there, else what would have happened?” in a teasing tone.

Saradha: “Stop your teasing Rani” and requested him to take the coffee.

Suchi: “Raju Anna, who was the person who hit that guy from his back. This was a new experience to me and I could not even see his face. Did you enquire? I need to thank him?”

Raju Anna: “No idea Suchima. I don’t even remember his face. My only attention was on you alone at that time when I heard that you have been caught by that criminal. But that person was wearing a khaki pant and shoes. He could be a police officer too.”

Suchi: “Yes, I need to thank him. In that mad mind state of that criminal, I could sense that he was ready to do anything to me. If he gets caught too, he will be punished, so his intention is to do something to the hold he had which was me on that time.”

Raju Anna: “Yes Suchima, you are right. Thank God, that guy saved you. Let me check who is he?”

Suchi turned to Vilas, “Chidu, I need to go to a housewarming ceremony of my client by next week. Can you please accompany me?”

Chid Vilas: “Hey come one, How can I come along with you for your client’s function?”

Suchi: “That’s ok dear. I need someone. We will also take Sush with us.”

Chid Vilas was not so comfortable yet agreed with a small hesitation.

Both the gents left and Suchi lied on the bed for a nap. She closed her eyes and felt some one near her and saw sush near by her side in the bed and lied beside her. She felt a warmth sensation on the hug she received from the kid and she too hugged the kid gently.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    Thyagarajan, Madhurima21 and mbharani like this.
  6. Thyagarajan

Scene by scene set beautifully befitting modern and mundane activities makes the reader to long for more. You can be a script writer and if you can go to superstar and tell a story line in two minutes there is a chance that he may put you in limelight which media would highlight and your line can turn into viral. I look for such a spotlight for you. Brilliant conversation where scope for emotive actors and actresses are enormous
    These passages reminds me the scenes in the narration in links :
    Could It May Be Virgin Mother Mary

Monsoon, Mayuri & Amar - Are They…..rh Negative
    I do hope you would open the links and read and give feedback on those threads itself.
    Regards
    God Bless

Madhurima21 and aarthi28 like this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sir, this is too much for me. Whatever I feel I write over and my thought is to ensure the reader feel what is happening in front of them while reading my sentences. I try to make them to go to my imaginative world of the scene for them to get the vibe of my thoughts. Anyways, thanks for these comments and I felt like :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Madhurima21 and Thyagarajan like this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Am glad with your response. Nice to see you rollicking.
    Regards. God Bless

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    @VinuthaS@Madhurima21@mbharani@Lalithambigai@Thyagarajan

Episode 62:

Her mind echoed with the incidents that happened in the court and she heard the punch of the criminal received from a person and she was taken charge by the person who saved her. On the series of incidents, he held her waist tight, the touch of a man made her feel different in her inner mind. Though Chid Vilas has hugged her once, she knows that it was him and it was very normal feel for her. But this touch tickled her mind for a moment than the guy who held her earlier. Before she could see his face, the blood she saw in her hands made her feel dizzy. But she felt him carrying her in his arms with her face turning opposite direction to him. She remembered his words, “Don’t worry Suchi, you will be fine. I am here and You will be fine soon.”

As he said, she is fine now, but not knowing whom he is, she started to search for him which made her to request Raju anna to enquire about him. She was also wondering as how come he knows her name and the way he addressed her looked like he had known her before. For her advocate mind it had many questions. If it is a person known to her, why did not he accompany her nor call her nor came to hospital to see her later. She cursed her mind to have missed to see who that person was who saved her life for that day. Sush was hugging her nearby in her bed and slept near her. Suchi hugged her back and lots of thoughts ran through her mind.

“Why I am like this? What is happening to me? Am I ready for a marriage? What is my bond with this little one? Why am I attached to this kid so much? I still could not consider Chidu in place of a life partner? What will mom think about me about my thoughts? How can I handle her if she knows my thoughts?”

Suchi felt like her head rolling around with so many thoughts. She wanted to move around and she felt the kid holding her hand by clutching her hand with its hand. She don’t want to disturb her. She rang to Chidu and he immediately picked her call, “Suchi, Are you alright?”

Suchi: “Chidu, I need to talk to you, but not at home. Please let me know when you are free”

Chid Vilas: “Why, what happened dear? Are you fine? Please settle down with your heath first. If you take good rest, you can argue soon in the court? “

Suchi: “Hmm…, Please accompany to the function of my client. We shall go somewhere after the function and I need to talk to you on something”

Chid Vilas: “Sure dear. We shall go somewhere”

Chid Vilas thought that he would also be able to open to her about Chandrika and he thought that it would be a good chance if they both are alone.

Vidhya was trying to be normal and tried her best to divert her thoughts in to her work as she got a new assignment. Again, subject clarity and some clarifications were needed for her and she wanted to discuss with Dilip. She checked and found him in the messenger and pinged him through her mobile app.

Vidhya: “Hi Dilip”

Dilip: “Hey, how are you? Madam is now fine now.”

Vidhya: “Yeah, doing ok. Need a help on a new topic. I know you have worked on this earlier and need clarifications on that.”

Dilip: “Hmm… Until you don’t have any work, you won’t chat right”, in a teasing way.

Vidhya immediately got guilty as she always gets his help for his knowledge which he happily shares, but never shares anything with him. He will always be flexible for her behaviour. She was silent for a while and continued.

Dilip: “Hey, sorry madam. Please go ahead. What is your clarification?”

Vidhya again felt guilty on his response as he behaves in a very normal way in spite of her selfish behaviour. She thought as whether it would have been someone else, they would have avoided her for her selfish nature. She thought for a while and continued and wanted to be transparent with him.

Vidhya: “Don’t you feel angry with me. What do you think about me?”

Dilip was surprised for such a comment from Vidhya, “Hello Excuse me? Is this Vidhya madam?”

Vidhya: “Hey, it’s me. Why are you like this to me Dilip to me? Many times, I have spoken directly to you for my requirements alone and have interacted only whenever I needed something from you. But you have always been good to me.”

Dilip: “Ha… Good joke Vidhya. Why should I feel bad about you? In friendship rather in any relationship? We should accept the other person for whatever they are. Then why is it called a friendship.”

Vidhya felt touched by his words and she immediately called him through his whatsup number and Dilip took the call immediately.

Dilip: “Hey, what a surprise? I never expected you will call me Vidhya”

Vidhya: “Now, please tell me, when you say you have accepted me for whatever I am, what do you mean by that? I have not accepted you or I don’t understand what you are trying to convey to me.”

Dilip was a bit puzzled and did not want to open his mind to her now. Yet he continued, “Vidhya, from the date we started to chat and very limited talks we have had, I can find a pain inside you. So, I thought as a good friend, I should be there for you. It’s your nature that you are out bursting out yourself and I thought I should listen to you at least to whom you can show your feelings”

Vidhya got tear drops, “thanks Dilip and Sorry too”

Dilip: “I did not expect a Thanks nor a sorry. Why is it needed between us when I have accepted you for whatever you are?”

Vidhya again felt guilty for her previous actions and was embarrassed for his words.

Dilip sensed a silence and asked, “Hello Vidhu madam? Are you there? Can I help you by any means?”
    Vidhya told in a hoarse voice, “Yeah, I am here”

Dilip: “Come on Vidhya, Chill. If you want to share anything, I am a good listener, Vidhya. Feel free to open with me. I am sure, something is disturbing you.”

Vidhya: “Yeah Dilip, not now, But I will surely talk to you”

Dilip: “It’s good that at least you have agreed that you have something that you can share with me. Wish you open soon so that you will feel light”

Vidhya felt light on his response and said, “Sure Dilip, I will talk to you tonight”

Vidhya started home early today and she saw Sindhu also packing her things. Her eyes were swollen and Vidhya went near her and said, “Coffee”

Sindhu: “No dear, I need to leave”

Vidhya: “Please Sindhu, I need to talk to you.”, she hesitated first and then agreed, “Fine dear”

Both went to the Café with their laptops and Vidhya ordered two sandwiches and two coffees without asking Sindhu.

Sindhu:” No Vidhu, I don’t need sandwich, just coffee is enough”

Vidhya: “I know you will need it. You are feeling tired” and she moved her to a corner table in the café.”

Sindhu could not avoid and lied on the wall beside the corner table. Vidhya noticed her and can find a different Sindhu.

Vidhya: “What happened to you Sindhu? I can understand the loss of your father? But I can find something else is bothering you. If you really consider me as your friend, please open up to me Sindhu!”

Sindhu was quiet and Vidhya continued, “You cared for me. You understood my feelings and you have also supported me when I needed someone to rely on. When you are not well, I am feeling guilty as I really don’t know what your issue is. You are elder than me, you are matured than me and you have advised me many times on my attitude. In everything, I have understood your care and now you are so dull and I feel so guilty that I could not do anything to you.”

Sindhu’s eyes overpoured the tears it had in the eyes and her mobile was getting continuous calls from her sister and she cut the call and finally blocked the number in front of Vidhya.

Vidhya was surprised by her act and said, “Why are you not talking with your sissy? You both were rather close right?”

Sindhu: “Yeah Vidhya, we were till death of my dad. I came to know that my father has given his single house he owned to my sissy and not to me. I don’t know what’s the reason for that. I could not bear that treachery towards me. More than money, I feel, my father has not treated me like his daughter. Is that so? Am I not a good daughter to him?”

Vidhya was shocked to hear this as this is a big family dispute. She knows very well about the family issues between the two families and how each of the lady’s husband behave with them. Sindhu’s tears out busted when she shared this to her.

Sindhu was waiting to pour out to someone and Vidhya made it happened, “Sindhu, relax, this is office” and consoled her.

Sindhu continued, “yeah Vidhu. I believed in my sissy very much and never expected this and I could not bear my husbands words for this action. He was talking very ill of my family, my sister’s family. Why people are like this? Already there were lots of misunderstanding and now I could not bear it. What has happened is not known to anyone. This has created a very bad name for my sister. Moreover, I feel I am ditched for the hope I had with my sister. The only soul whom I believed in this world and the only blood relation I had in this world.”

Vidhya was speechless and consoled her, “Come on Vidhu, I know how close you were with your sister and how you cared for her family too. Leave that dear. I know you don’t care for money.”

Sindhu: “Yeah, this is an act of treachery and I lost my complete relationship with her because of this and I can’t go beyond my husband and his family. If I fight for my sister, the left-out peace of mind I have will be gone in my life. I am hurt badly to the core Vidhu.”

For each sentence Sindhu spoke, she could not bear her tears drops and words struck due to the tear drops that were overflowing from her eyes. Vidhya felt so embarrassed and held her hands kept on the table and said, “hey, sorry, this is office. You are a very brave lady and you have taught me many things in my life and advised me to overcome from whatever phase I was and to how I am now.”

Sindhu: “Yeah Vidhya, when an issue comes to us, we know the pain and my whole life is gone and my I lost my sissy. I did not hate her but could not bear the ditching she did to me.”

Vidhya can understand her feelings and she thought that what she was facing is much more complicated than Sindhu as she must face her husband’s family for the ditching done by her sister.

Vidhya somehow consoled her and Sindhu somehow felt light. Beside, she got a call from an international number which she disconnected. She sent a message, but it was continuous and hence she had to attend that.

Sindhu: “Yes ma I will talk to you sometime later”

“…”

Sindhu: “yeah, I can’t bear it. Money I am not concerned. Now she lost her name in my family. Why people are like this da.”

“…”

Sindhu: “Sure, I can’t talk to you If I go home, I will talk to you sometime from office soon”

“…”

Sindhu: “Ok, atleast I can vent out my feelings to you. Thanks for being with me.”

Sindhu cut the call and Vidhya was listening to everything and she couldn’t understand anything on this conversation.

Both left and Vidhya felt bad about Sindhu’s position in her family and thought she is in a better position for the issues she was facing in her life. Both ladies left home on their own way.

Vidhya reached home, had her dinner and went to terrace and called Dilip which was taken in no time. Dilip was restless as he planned to open up with her.

Vidhya: “Actually Dilip, I want to first thank you for whatever you were to me. Please accept my apologies for my rude behaviour with you many times.”

Dilip: “Why are you so formal Vidhya. I never felt any such feeling with you. Don’t worry, I will continue to be like this with you, because I like you so much.”

Vidhya was silent for a moment, “Hmm… Thanks Dilip”

Dilip: “Now tell me, what is your issue? Can I help you by any means?”

Vidhya was silent for a moment and continued, “Actually Dilip, I was in love with a guy during my college and he ditched me for no reason. I really don’t know the reason for him to vanish in my life and I met him with his wife for her delivery.”

Dilip was cool and said, “Poor guy, he missed you, Vidhya. You are precious and he did not deserve a girl like you. So, you please forget him.”

Vidhya silently cried and said, “If it would have been a proper breakup with a reason, I would have been satisfied. When I met him with his wife, I could not bear that scene and the fever I had increased. I was not able to meet you due to that too.”

Dilip: “Chill Vidhya, everyone will have some situation they would have faced in their lives. Please look at your family, how they care for you. Concentrate in your career to move to the next level. When you really need to know the reason, God will make you know that”

There were positive vibes in Dilip’s voice and Vidhya was feeling very comfortable with Dilip.

Dilip: “I also need to share something with you. Don’t take me wrong. Let me be frank with you. From the day, I know you, I have fallen for you. I don’t want to hide anything from you. I am in love with you. If I made you feel bad, I am sorry. If you don’t want to accept my love, please continue to consider me as your good friend and I shall be the same Dilip as always.”

Vidhya could not answer anything and was standing still in the terrace.

Thyagarajan and mbharani like this.
  10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends

@VinuthaS@Madhurima21@mbharani@Lalithambigai@Thyagarajan

Episode 63:

There were positive vibes in Dilip’s voice and Vidhya was feeling very comfortable with Dilip.

Dilip: “I also need to share something with you. Don’t take me wrong. Let me be frank with you. From the day, I know you, I have fallen for you. I don’t want to hide anything from you. I am in love with you. If I made you feel bad, I am sorry. If you don’t want to accept my love, please continue to consider me as your good friend and I shall be the same Dilip as always.”

Vidhya could not answer anything and was standing still in the terrace.

Dilip: “Hey, Vidhya, Are you there?”

Vidhya was still silent.

Dilip: “hey, I am sorry, I just pulled your legs. I am sorry, please don’t take that serious”

Vidhya came back to sense and said, “Please don’t play like this.”

Dilip laughed aloud and said, “Hey, I wanted to check your reaction. You are a moody girl and I thought that what would you feel If I say something like this.”

Vidhya was silent again and Dilip continued, “Hey… I am sorry, just wanted to see your reaction to know when you get a proposal. I am always your friend. This is not of important now”, he tried to divert the topic.

Vidhya: “Then, what you meant was serious and are you trying to get my mindset.”

Dilip: “Hmm… Ok… now tell me how you would take it when someone comes and proposes you. What would be your reaction?”

Vidhya: “I am not ready for another relation and you are one of the persons whom I have spoken with about my thoughts. I think, I made a mistake”

Dilip: “Oh… Madam, I am sorry, don’t be in your imaginative world and don’t be diffident with everyone and you must rely on someone who really understands you. Just that you feel that you were ditched, you can’t think of everyone to be wrong. May be there can be a reason with that guy and time has not come for that yet. You will feel still more light when you come to know the reality. Life has not come to an end with this Vidhya and come out your world and look at others.”

Vidhya felt Dilip’s comment to be sensible and he continued, “Due to your internal pain, you would have hurt many people not knowing that you are hurting them. May be your loved ones will accept you for what they are and some good friends like Dilip can also accept you, but not everyone.”, he giggled as he said and further continued, “Look at your back to see what impact you have created to those who really loved you.”

Vidhya felt very bad about herself and how she had behaved with her loved ones and how this has affected her relationship with her colleagues where she was stamped to be a moody girl in her team.

Vidhya was quiet and Dilip, “Are you there, Vidhya madam? “

Vidhya: “Yes I am here Dilip. Thanks… Thanks Dilip”

Dilip: “No formalities between friends. If you are fine, I am happy for you.”

Vidhya: “Yes Dilip. I need a change for my attitude and you gave me clarity to it. Why should I bother myself for no reason. Yes, you are right and he did not deserve me and it is years gone now and why should I spoil my happiness by thinking about that.”

Dilip felt happy that he was able to make realise Vidhya for what she was till date. At the same time, he cursed himself that though he opened up to her, he has to make that a fun story for Vidhya to make her realise herself. He thought that at least he expressed his love for her and made it a story, yet he wanted her to be happy.

Vidhya finished her call and came home jumping in joy. She felt herself newly born and went inside the kitchen to see what Vasu was doing and she took the dinner plate for her granny who was in her room. Vidhya told, “give it to me mom, I shall take it to her” and took the plate from her. She came back in super fast with a Steel jug stating, “Water is not there mom. I shall fill and take it for her”, she said and flied in a moment. Vasu was thinking, “What happened to her? She is jumping in joy like this”

Vimal came to the dining table and hit that table slightly with a music and said, “Mom, Is the tiffin ready?”

Vasumathi: “Yes, Yes coming da” and she came with a Hot box. Vidhya followed her, “What mom? Chapati and korma. Wait, I shall bring the other hot box.”, before she turned, Vidhya came with the side dish hot box and Vasudevan was back by then. Vidhya got his bag and went inside their bedroom to keep it, “Refresh and come dad, we will all have dinner together.”

She went inside her room and pulled Vinaya who was doing something in the laptop, “come we will all have dinner together today” and Vinaya mimed, “hey, wait…. Let me save this document and come” and she came along with her. Vidhya placed the plates for everyone in the dining table and Granny called “Vidhya” from her room and she said to her siblings, “hey wait, we will have it together”

Vimal was surprised by her actions and she turned and said this and left to their granny’s room.

Vimal: “Amma what happened to her? After her accident, she changed totally and today there is a good vibe in her. I am feeling hungry, Yet I will wait for her.”

Vasumathi: “Yes da, she is different today”, while Vidhya came with her granny’s plates and left that in kitchen sink and joined them in the dining table. The whole family was waiting for her, they chit chatted and Vasudevan also joined them and Vimal teased Vidhya to the core and Vinaya was watching the change in Vidhya and felt happy for her. Vidhya was also giving back to Vimal which was not the case earlier. All were happy for Vidhya’s change. They finished their dinner and Vidhya helped Vasumathi with all the household chores. Vasumathi felt relieved as rarely Vinaya helps her, but Vidhya will not help her after her Accident rather Vasumathi will not ask her anything. It was a smooth work close out for Vasu and she went to her room to sleep.

Vasumathi spoke to her husband Vasudevan, “Vidhya is like before right. I felt happy to see her like this today and wish she continue to be like this.”

Vasudevan: “Yes Vasu. You are right. But don’t force her anything. Let see whether she continue to be like this and then check with her interest in marriage. Today, our Venkatraman called for an alliance for Vidhya and I bluntly rejected for no reason.”

Vasumathi: “You are right dear. It’s good that she sustains like this and then we can talk to her, take her concern, and then proceed with marriage. And one more thing”, she hesitated.

Vasudevan: “Hmm… I know what you are thinking. Is it about any Love affair she may have is what you think”

Vasumathi: “Yes, this generation kids, we can’t depict their character. We are having an orthodox background and pure vegetarians. If she chooses from other caste, that is my worry.”

Vasudevan: “Hmm… Whatever it is, Lets wait and see and then proceed?”

Vidhya was hearing everything from outside while she took water bottle to their room and tears outburst her eyes on the care her parents had towards their children and they ensured the happiness of them and nothing else. She thought how she was blessed for such a family and parents and went inside her room.

Vinaya looked at her and mimed, “What happened Akka? You are totally different today? “ and there was a knock on the door and it was Vimal.

Vidhya looked at him and said, “hey, come on Vimal”

Vimal came inside and sat near her in her bed. He was in her shorts and sleeveless T Shirt.

Vimal: “ Hey Vidhya, You are totally different today. You were totally different after your accident and I had personally felt bad for you many times. I am so happy to see you like you were before.”

He continued, “You will be very moody many times and for no reason, you shout at us and I am sure there is a change in you. Please be like this Vidhu. You know how much I missed my sissy” and he kissed her in her cheeks and left the room.

Vidhya felt happy and at the same time thought how much she has been rude with her loved ones. She remembered Dilip’s words and his positive nature which made her to realise her mistakes.

Vinaya turned her head and asked, “What a sudden change? Did u meet Vidharth ? IS he not married? So you are happy?”

Vidhya eyes turned red, “hey come on. No, I realised as why I should feel for myself and for an Idiot who ditched me. I had hurt you all many times and I realised my mistake. You guys care for me and for someone who ditched me, I am showing my anger to you all. I am sorry Vinaya” and hugged her.

Vinaya reciprocated her hug and said, “hey, am happy for your change.”. Vidhya though about Dilip about her change and for a moment thought whether his words of proposal would be true.

mbharani and vidukarth like this.