1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for your comments sir. I am honored. Going out of dad is inviting troubles. Though always Dads yell at their sons, they take care of them well and now chiranjeevi is going out of the boundary. Lets see what is he going to learn.

Yeah, of course, That Kamal's movie is one of my favorite ones too.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

When I was looking for better berth after finishing M Tech I got offer from North but my dad insisted to look for placement in Chennai. His own friend promised job for me in standard motors that was in vandaloor but politics taken over my dad's best friend's influence. But my mom said "go ahead" and then much against displeasure to my dad, I proceeded to North and returned to dad & mom in Chennai after nearly 30 years. Life is like that.
    Regards

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    Madhurima21 and aarthi28 like this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends, Next Episode posted.
    @mbharani @Madhurima21 @VinuthaS @Thyagarajan @Lalithambigai
    Episode 58:

All of them packed and left and Chandrika felt bad to miss his brother very much. Sivagami was relieved as her son will be saved from his husband. She did not understand the consequences of sending him over there.

Shanmugam and Chiranjeevi bid bye and left in Shanmugam’s car.

Chandrika liked his brother very much. When she was young and when chiru was born, she was staying at home. She has taken care of him well when he was a child. There were some nice times spent between Chiru and Chandrika. Chiranjeevi used to call him Akka (elder sister) and will keep rounding at the back of her. She took care of her younger brother well and they were close. Chiranjeevi cried to the core when Chandrika was sent to hostel missing his sister but Charu was still a small child at that time. Later she was moved to hostel, all the story changed and Chiranjeevi was poisoned with a bad frame about Chandrika making him to hate her to the core. Chandrika felt happy when his brother was brought home from hostel rather, he insisted his father to do so. She used to follow up about his studies and his bad friendship in hostel mde her to take that decision to bring him home through his father.

It was a week and Sindhu’s father health was deteriorating and he had merely missed his memory. Sindhu was very upset and Vidhya visited her often. She got introduced to many of Sindhu’s cousin’s and she was able to understand the importance of her father which made them to support the sisters very well. Sindhuja and Padmaja comforted each other. Vidhya often visited for Sindhu’s sake and she was also touched by her gesture towards her. Somehow or the other, this hospital atmosphere did not suit for Vidhya and she slowly developed fever. She did not think anything and was assuming that due to her wandering to house and hospital and office, she should have felt like that.

On the other hand, Suchi was planning to start her work as Raju anna’s daughter marriage will get completed in that week and he should be able to join with her. But the days she spent with baby Sushma was very good and the house was filled with fun and joy. Suchi was getting ready to go to her office. She wanted to go and check about the pending cases and want to open her office which was locked in nearly a month. She has already called the office boy to be available in the complex where her office was located. She got ready in her favourite dress none other than the neat and stiff cotton saree with matching accessories. She took her handbag and came down. The little Sush looked at her and cried in joy and she happily pulled her from Rani and kissed her. Sush bent her head and saw Suchi’s face like playing and Suchi also reciprocated for the same. They laughed at each other and the play happened for a few minutes and the calling bell rang.

Suchi: “Rani Akka, will you please look at whose has come. I need to leave to office.”

Rani akka went along with Sush and opened the door and a person was standing there and Rani, “Amma, looks like he is your police friend”, she smiled at him and invited him inside. Rani is well aware of all the visitors of the house.

Suchi: “Who is that?”, and she saw Inspector Nataraj in a formal dress.

Suchi: “Hey Nutty? How are you? Come inside buddy?”

Nataraj: “hello madam, how are you doing? Am I a unwelcomed guest?”

Suchi: “No, Not at all. I was actually enjoying my vacation and today only I wanted to go and bisit my office.”

Nataraj: “So, I spoiled your day”

Suchi: “Come on. Rani Akka”, she turned to kitchen side and Rani, “Yes Yes, coming ma” and she was there with a glass of water in tray which Nataraj had.

Suchi: “Where is Sushma”

Nataraj: “Who is this sushma?”

Suchi: “Our little angel. You need to meet her right?”

Nataraj: “Oh, you have named the baby already”

Suchi: “Yes, In deed”, and Rani came with the sweety Sush and gave it to Suchi.

They played and she introduced with telling her to give hifi to the new uncle and she did so.

Rani akka shortly got two cups of coffee and placed it in the table. She got sush from her and went inside. It was initially tough to get her from Suchi’s hands, yet she managed and took her and left.

Suchi gave him the cup of coffee and she also had along with him.

Suchi: “Then Howz work, Howz life. You should be busy with your marriage preparations right”

Nataraj giggled an said, “yeah Suchi, somewhat busy only. Once invitations are printed, I will come and formally invite you.”

Suchi: “Now tell me. What’s up. You saw the little one. I am just waiting for your investigation results on her.”

Nataraj: “I am sorry Suchi; I don’t have any news about the kid. But formally, I have filed a case for you so that no one will question you to have the kid with you. But for that, I am a bit slow in this”

Suchi: “I feel I am trapped and the kid is provided to me Nutty. Everyone is attached to this kid and she is not a problem rather all love her to the core. But this will not last long right. When we get to know the real parents, I don’t want to get into a embarrassing moment of leaving the kid. Though I am close to her, I am alarming my mind that she is someone else property.”

Nataraj: “I can see the closeness you have with the kid. But there is no clue that I can find Suchi. Anyway, I want to meet you and update you that I am still investigating this. Please don’t mistake me”

Suchi: “Ok, I will enjoy my time with her.”

Nataraj finished his coffee and stood up, “Thanks for the coffee. I shall be in touch with you”

Suchi: “Come on, No formalities”, she also stood up and started with her handbag. They both left together.

Rani Akka came with a water bottle and said, “Here ma, you are travelling after a long time.”, which Suchi got from her, bid bye to her mom in the room and left in her Duster.

Suchi told to herself, “Long time I drove and I am at home all these days with the kid. Need to also visit the court once to meet the other lawyers” and started her Car and drew out of her house.

Vidhya was feeling a sore throat when she accompanied Sindhu in the hospital. Sindhu was getting lots of messages in the phone which she responded and she spoke to few of her cousins in a crying tone. Vidhya was helpless and she wanted to comfort her with her presence and Sindhu also needed that badly.

Vidhya got a call from her mother and there was no proper signal over there. She excused with Sindhu and just came outside of the ICU unit. She moved aside and it was from her mother Vasu.

Vasu: “Vidhu, when will you come home dear”

Vidhya: “Mom, I will be leaving shortly. Anything urgent?”

Vasu: “NO Dear. You seemed to be sick when you left in the morning and I want you to avoid going to hospital. Don’t go frequently da.”

Vidhya fumed, “Come on Mom? Why are you talking like this?”

Vasu: “No, You seems to be unwell and hence I asked you?”

Vidhya bit her teeth and answered, “Ok.. I will start shortly” and hang the call.

While Sindhuja’s father was in Neuro department, the side she came led to post maternity ward.

Vidhya went back to Sindhu to inform her that she is leaving and Padmaja, her sister was also there and she bid bye to both of them and came outside. Due to some work happening over there, they re-routed in the hospital to go via the Maternity ward and hence Vidhya changed the route.

She did not expect an unexpected visitor there whose absence, she was puzzled over the Years. They got a Pregnant women in the stretcher with her family accompanying her. She was biting her teeth and her legs were pulling and looked like she was pulling it back and forth. She got tensed looking at that and to her shock, she saw Vidharth accompanying that woman in the stretcher saying, “don’t worry Veena. You will be fine”.

The lady saw her and said, “Vidhu, Vidhu” and she was becoming unconscious.

Vidhya’s Fever increased more than expected and it took time to come out of the shock and the family disappeared and went towards the Maternity ward.

4. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@aarthi28 Very interesting and well written..and you stopped exactly where we do not want to ... anyways keep writing... waiting eagerly for next episode

aarthi28 and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Yes @mbharani let's wait to know which vidhu she called off and whether vidharth has seen her or not. Will try to post asap

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends, Here comes the next Episode.
    @mbharani @Madhurima21 @VinuthaS @Thyagarajan @Lalithambigai

Episode 59:

Vidhya’s Fever increased more than expected and it took time to come out of the shock and the family disappeared and went towards the Maternity ward.

The world appeared dark to her at that moment and she felt like someone was pulling her when she tried to open her eyes which was compelling her to close. She did not realize that she was falling. Down and Sindhu held her from the fall.

Sindhu: “Hey Vidhya, what happened?”, she held her at the back and made her to sit in the chairs placed over there.

Vidhya got dried throat and her fever had also increased and said, “I am feeling drowsy Sindhu, suddenly felt like someone is pulling me”

Sindhu: “I was telling you not to visit daily and today looks like you have become sick.”

Vidhya: “Actually…”, she stopped as she could not share anything now with her.

Sindhu: “What dear? Let’s go to the doctor. I came to send Padma as she must leave home. Good that I saw you falling.”

Vidhya: “Can you call my brother please? I could not go home alone?”

Sindhu was not sure why she suddenly behaves like that. Vidhya can manage and she would have requested her to fetch an auto for her to leave. She was puzzled by her face, but she was sure that her fever has increased by that time.

Sindhu called her brother Vimal from her number and said, “Hi Vimal, this is Sindhu, Vidhya’s friend here. Can you come to the hospital?”

Vimal was a bit frightened and he asked, “What happened to Vidhya?” due to their experience.

Sindhu: “No, she is having fever. Can you please come and pick her up as I don’t want her to come alone.”

Vimal got the address and immediately started to the hospital. A Nurse from Neuro ward came outside and said, “Mr. Amudhan’s” attender” and Sindhu, “Yes, Sister”

Nurse: “Please come. Doctor wants to meet you.”

Sindhu was helpless as she could not leave her in that state. She immediately got a call and it was from Vimal, she attended, “Sissy, am Vimal, Vidhya’s brother.

Sindhu thought he saved him and immediately routed her to the place they were and Vimal was there in few minutes.

Sindhu: “How come, you came this much fast?”

Vimal: “Akka (Sister), luckily I was near by and I was able to come”

Sindhu: “Thanks Vimal. She is not well and I keep on insist her not to come to hospital. Now, I fear she is not well.”

Vimal: “Come on Vidhya. Why are you straining yourselves like this?”

Sindhu: “Doctor has called me. Can you please wait? I shall be back soon.”

Vimal: “Sure Sis, I shall take her home”

Sindhu: “She needs to see a doctor first. Please”

Vimal: “Sissy, I understand, you please go first and come.”

Sindhu left in a hurry and Vidhya was becoming unconscious slowly. Vimal understood the situation and he immediately took her to the Outpatient ward. Vimal slowly dragged her in her shoulder, took her hand bag and went aside and the fever was 108 degree and she was fainting. The Nurse helped her and she asked him to bring her something to drink. Vidhya skipped her lunch and has come to the hospital and the scene she looked at the hospital made her fainted. She could not share that with anyone and even Sindhu nor Vimal does not know about Vidharth. Vinaya is the only person who knows that pain of her heart. Vimal got her a juice and when she had, she vomited that immediately. The doctor immediately advised her for some drips in the outpatient ward and advised her for some tests. She has been diagnosed with Typhoid immediately and Vidhya felt like ten people were hitting her head inside with a strong weapon.

Vimal could not help and must call their mother for help and the family came to the hospital in no time. They kept Vidhya in their palm after the accident she faced and her rebirth after that.

Vasumathi: “I was insisting you not to visit hospital soon and you have been infected like this.”

Vimal: “Looks like Sindhu akka was also mentioning that in spite of her saying not to come to hospital , our madam is regularly visiting her”, he left the place with a flask.

Vasumathi was a bit tensed, “Hmm... Why does your friend not have anyone for her? You are coming all the time. I was also insisting to avoid coming to the hospital as your face was sick”

Sindhu who was hearing all this from the back came near Vidhya to meet her in the bed she was admitted. Vidhya was consoling her mom, “Amma, will you please stop. It has to come for me and now I am affected.”

Sindhu acted normal, “What happened dear? How are you feeling? Vimal was telling me that it was Typhoid positive”

Vasumathi turned to see and Sindhu introduced herself as “Sindhuja” and vasu did not expect her entry. She felt embarrassed as she was complaining about visiting her often. Though she is good at heart, when it comes to her children’s complaints, she will not be bothered about the opponent to whom she is talking about.

Vidhya: “Hey Sindhu, Sorry, it so happened, I have also become sick dear”

Vasumathi in an embarrassing tone, “How is your father Sindhu?”

Sindhu’s eyes were swollen and her face was pale. “hmm… ok aunty.”

There was a call from Padma for her and she attended, “Yeah, Paddu, I have come to see Vidhya. Poor girl, she has got typhoid. I am coming outside.”, she turned to Vidhya’s family, “I will be back soon.” and left that place.

Sindhu came outside and Padma was also there and they hugged each other and mourned in a low tone. They could not control their tears and they sat in the sofa and consoled each other. Vimal came back and noticed them and soon there arrived some of her brothers and they hugged each other and consoled the sisters.

Vimal was back by that time, noticed that and went to Vidhya and Vasu and told them about this. Vidhya very badly wanted to go and meet her and upon insisted by Vasumathi, she lied on the bed.

Vasumathi came to meet Sindhu, “What happened Sindhu. How is your father now?”

Sindhu was helpless, “As you said, I don’t have anyone. We are not able to take any decision for my father. My father’s brain does not have any memory now. Doctor is asking to advise to hold the breath or we need to take him home.”

Vasumathi was shocked by her words, “Hey don’t worry, God is there. He will be fine soon dear”

Sindhu could not control her tears and held her face on her shoulder, hugged her, and cried, “aunty, I feel so lonely. Me and my sister could not take any decisions. It’s just we two and we have lots of difference in opinion between our families. We have our elder cousins who has come to support us.”

Vasumathi felt really pity for her state and shaken not knowing what to answer for her. One of her cousin brothers came near her and said, “Sindhu, have the opinion of both of your husbands also nearby to take any decision. Our elder brother will be landing soon and we will decide and see what step to take further.”

Sindhu buried her head in his chest and cried, “Anna (Brother) , we are helpless by all means. I feel so lonely” and he hugged her back with an affection and tears rolled off from his eyes too. He consoled her, “Sindhu dear, you are a bold lady and I never expected this from you.”

He asked her to take a break and Vasumathi, “Sindhu, come to our room for some time dear.”

Over there, Vinaya has already come and was sitting near Vidhya. Vidhya has updated her about Vidharth by that time and she was crying silently and the uncontrollable tears was passing through the side of her eyes.

Vinaya consoled, “Hey come on. Are you a Kid? He is not lucky to have you. Leave that idiot”

Vimal was not clear about the conversation between the sisters and rather was not interested in knowing about it and was exploring his mobile.

Vasumathi came along with Sindhu over there and she gave a cup of coffee from Vimal to Sindhu.

Sindhu: “No need aunty”, and she insisted again to have it.

Vidhya turned to them and asked,” What happened mom? Why is Sindhu so dull?”

Vasumathi: “Nothing dear. You take rest.”, she turned to Vimal and asked, “Vimal, when will the doctor come and tell for discharge. I don’t think we need to stay for long and can take rest and come for check-ups later, right?”

Vimal: “They will put few more injections through the Veins and then after a blood test, they will mostly provide a discharge with post medication and rest it seems”, he said with his eyes on the mobile.

Vidhya’s eyes did not stop the tears for her inner pain and for the disappointment she faced. Other than Vinaya, no one understood the actual reason for her crying. Due to this fever did not subside soon and she thought badly about herself as why he did not inform anything and suddenly disappeared. Though it was a break, she expects that it could have been formal so that the time she is coming out of all the pain, this shock made her weak on her mind.

Yes, Sindhu’s father’s brain was not responding for any of the treatments. Vasumathi went to saw him in the ICU and could find him with his eyes open with very rare blinks shown in his eyes. Sindhu and Sandeep went near him and she cried to her father, she tried to talk to him but no response was shown from his end. He was connected with lots of equipment in his body and Vasu also felt pity for her. She also noticed the talks between Sindhu and her Husband which gave her the opinion of his superiority complex of his husband, his importance to be held in the family and so on.

In the last day of their father’s day also, how there was a cold quarrel between the sissy’s husbands. The cousins of the sister’s were good so that they took over the charge in handling the in laws of the house and managed the situation supporting their sisters. They know very well that they can’t come inside both of the girls family on taking any decisions, yet supported them including financially by all means.

mbharani, Thyagarajan and Madhurima21 like this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Happy Womens Day to all my Woman followers

mbharani and Thyagarajan like this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Off late, I realised there were lots of mistakes in my language for my previous episode. Sorry about and kindly excuse me for the same.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Happy Women's day @aarthi28

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@aarthi28 there is absolutely no need to feel sorry about mistake in language or and typos. Such paragraphs convey the essence of description or conversation, it should be considered ok especially online. Internet world uses its own vocab andabbreviations. The reading is easy cogent and plausible. Nothing incredible that you hadbeen writing. Of course sometime spelling mistakes covey things differently. As long as emotions are rightly and convincingly conveyed - it remains wonder of Womens World. Happy womens Day.
    Regards.

aarthi28 likes this.