1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Chiranjeevi - meaning happy living young man - is depicted doing what he likes & loves. Here he is in bad light. I expect he would eventually turn over a new leaf and credit for it would be accorded to whom?
    OMG - forget my conjecture. Take him the way you chartered for him.
    Good going. Kudos.
    Regards.
    God Bless.

aarthi28 likes this.
  2. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Wow! @aarthi28 Hats Off! to you for your perseverance, in continuing to pen this story over 5 calendar years with the actual story galloping ahead a few years more than that. I got to know of this story only on Sunday but have since finished reading all episodes. While reading all the episodes with the breaks and fast forwards, I thoroughly enjoyed the gripping narrative and can't wait to see what happens next with these lovely characters that seem so real that it feels like we know them IRL. We can also see the evolution in your writing, over these years. You are getting better and better.

The way I see it, if it is OK to compare, after lot of thinking I realized that the reason we resonate and connect with this story so much is, it being like Ugadi pachadi. Just like Ugadi pachadi is mixture of Six tastes sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and spicy this story too is a mixture of emotions of life. You have carefully curated the story in such a way that, through the characters in the story, we get to experience the bitterness of life, happiness in life, unpleasant phase of life, unexpected surprises in life, fear of the unknown and finally anger and outbursts in life also. By the time we feel the taste of one emotion, you are ready with the next and then the next and so on :) Thanks for the ride! Looking forward to continuing on this beautiful journey with you. I put it on my watch list so I do not miss an episode whenever you drop it.

Madhurima21, Thyagarajan and aarthi28 like this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey, Thanks a lot lalli...
    Your comments made my day. Yes, IL helped me a lot to improvise myself and comments like yours has also boosted me a lot. I feel like :banana::banana::banana: in joy. I used to get comments for my previous story and the page would be lively those days anticipating whether my episodes had met the viewers expectations or not for the feedback i receive.
    I have silent readers too and suddenly they will bombard with their comments unexpectedly. Yours is like one such moment for me and thanks again for such a wonderful feedback. When time permits please look at my other story whose link I have it in my Signature.
    :ciao:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends here comes the next Episode.
    @VinuthaS , @Madhurima21 , @mbharani , @Lalithambigai

Episode 55:

Chiranjeevi was speechless as he did not expect this from his father as he was cheating Sivagami and she was dealing with him all these days. He knows what he is doing was wrong, but now he started to tremble when he was caught at the house itself in front of everyone.

He stared at Lakshmi who was inside the room and watching the scene. Looking at this, Lakshmi felt guilty as she was the cause for the chaos. She went inside the room as it was a pure family conversation.

Sivagami: “What’s this chiru? Why are you doing like this?”

Chiru ignored his mother and pretended that he did not listen to her and stared at the floor.

Charu never liked to talk with him for his behaviour and she turned from her brother and went inside the room.

Chakravarthy: “Hello, I am asking you questions and you are standing idle. Don’t you have the courtesy to respond. Your mother has not taught you to respect elders. What were you doing all these days? No academics? No college? What is there in your mind sir?”, he asked in an anger tone.

Chiranjeevi was speechless and stayed quiet with both his hands clutched together and his head bent down.

Chakravarthy: “I need an answer now. Every time, you keep quiet, someone supports you and you escape silently. What are your thinking of yourselves? I feel like by blood pressure is getting increased by looking at you. You moron? You blood sucker? What plans you have in your mind?”

All the words from his mouth were shocking for everyone and Sivagami started to tremble in fear as she could not support him nor help him at that moment.

Chiranjeevi was also in peak of fear not knowing what to answer.

Chandrika: “I am talking to you and you don’t care to answer for any of my questions. How long you plan to wile way like this. It will be good to smoke cigarette now, but it will suck your lungs idiot. I don’t want you take care of the family, take care of yourselves first. Who will help you. Do you think that those guys who accompany you will help you? When they know rather the moment you don’t have money or you stop spending for them, they will leave you and go. I worry they should not harm you by any means”

Chandrika was shocked to know how their father has got this much details by just sitting inside the house.

Sivagami could not open her mouth for whatever he was sharing.

Chakravarthy looked at silent chiranjeevi who was keeping quiet not even facing him directly.

Chandrika was worried about his health and she could not stop him at this juncture as he was not like before. She kept quiet not knowing what to do.

Chakravarthy was with his walking stick and he raised the stick to beat him and both Chandrika and Sivagami tried to stop him. Chiranjeevi did not expect this encounter and bent his head to avoid that hit.

Chandrika: “Appa, please… relax… we will talk with him. I am not going to argue with you nor support chiru. Please give him some time.”

Chakravarthy became tired in this argument physically and mentally and he slowly sat on the sofa nearby. Chandrika immediately grabbed a cup of water and gave it to him. Sivagami stood still on events happened and Chiru was also keeping quiet.

Chakravarthy: “Look, he does not have any anxiety by looking at his father’s heath”. But Chiru was shocked with the events and a guilt pervaded in his mind. But he was helpless and want to avoid the problem rather than finding a solution which made him to stand still rather to react for his father’s words.

Sivagami hit him in his back for his action and she told in an anguish way, “Why the hell are you like this.”

Chiru did not respond back and showed his face like yelling at her.

Chakravarthy: “See, I need a plan from him tomorrow on what did he want to do? I don’t want him to be like this and spoil my name. I am giving him options either to continue with his studies, clear his arrears and continue to go to college. The next option is to go to village and take care of the lands over there. Not just staying there, I want him to provide me updates on the farm data about each thing. He should also take care of accounts and provide it to auditor. I need an answer right now”, he said with an anguish tone.

Silence pervaded the room for some time. Chiru did not had an answer at that moment as he was not prepared for that at all. He was happily spending the money given by his mother, used it for all crap, let out the smoke well at the end of the streets. He did not understand that the friends he had was making use of his money and just enjoying his company for the money he spent for the luxury purpose. The thought of rich boy and thought of whatever he can do implanted by his mother is now moving out of his control. Sivagami was in an assumption that his son must enjoy everything not knowing that he is becoming a spoiled brat.

Chakravarthy was quiet for some time and he slowly stood up and went to his room. He turned to Sivagami and said, “I need an answer by tomorrow morning else, he can leave the house and that’s my final decision. If you support him with any money, you should do it on my dead body”

Sivagami was shocked to hear that and tears rolled out from her eyes. “Oh dear, please don’t say such words. I will make him understand for sure. You are my first priority and she turned and stared at Chiranjeevi and said, “If you don’t change, I am not going to support you by any means and I will also not spare you any money for you.”

Chiranjeevi was speechless on his words as his mother was his only saviour for whatever he does. He silently went to his room not knowing what to do and dialled his uncle’s number while Sivagami also dialled his brother number in parallel for their support.

It was early morning and Vidhya got a call from Sindhu. She was in sleepy mood and disconnected the call. The mobile rang again and she looked at the mobile to see Sindhu over the line and attended the call.

Vidhya in a sleepy mode and said, “Hello, Good morning sindhu ! Why so early!”

Sindhu’s tone was not normal and said in a sad tone, “Vidhya, Appa is hospitalized again”

Vidhya’s sleepiness was shaken by her voice and said, “Hey, what happened? You told me that the nurse takes care of Appa well. What happened suddenly!”

Sindhu :” I am not sure vidhu, thought of informing you dear. I am taking an off and will keep you posted.”

Vidhya: “Please message me the hospital details. I shall try to come and see him. Don’t worry, he will be fine pa”

Sindhu: “Thanks Vidhu. In case, someone enquires, please inform as I informed my manager in abroad.”

Vidhya: “Sure, will do”

Vidhya lost her sleep and her thoughts waved around sindhu and the issues she was facing. She knows about her day to day cores, her issues with her Husband, Sister, Mother in Law. Though she was a point of contact for everyone to throw their issues over Sindhu, she did not had anyone who cared for her. Vidhya could not help, but she admires the way she handles her issues and how she makes herself happy with whatever she has got and she can do. She was a truly inspiring wonder woman for Vidhya.

Vidhya refreshed from her sleep and came to the living room to see her father reading newspaper.

Vasumathi was surprised to see her awake this much early and asked her, “What a surprise, you woke up so early?’

Vidhya: “Mom, Sindhu’s father is hospitalized. She called me in the morning.”

Vasumathi felt bad for Sindhu for her kind nature and responded immediately, “Don’t worry dear. I shall pray for her and her Father’s health too.”

Vidhya accompanied vasu to the kitchen and she was doing many things in parallel in the kitchen and how she attended everyone’s needs of the family.

Vidhya: “How come you do every work? I don’t know whether I shall be like you mom.”

Vasu: “IT’s the energy I am getting as a vibe of all the love you show towards me. That energize me dear. When I get positive vibes from you all, I get more energy and I don’t feel tired itself. You people are my world and this family energizes me.”

Vidhya: “That’s true, If it is not like that. How do you feel. AT times, when I hurt you also, you don’t take it much to your mind.”, she thought about Sindhu in her mind.

Vasu: “Hmmm… No dear. Not all the time, you people treat me the same. You all support me and this vibe energize my body and soul. My whole world is the happiness of all of you. I don’t have any other expectations other than the happiness of you all.”

Vidhya knows about her mom and felt bad for all the bad faces she has shown towards her.

Vidhya hugged her mom from her back and said, “ I love you mom. I am sorry”

Vasu: “Why sorry. You are my child. If you want to vent out your feelings or sorrow, whom can you show it other than me. May be at that time, I may feel bad for a second, but immediately I will leave it thinking that you would have felt light tohave shown your hard feelings. I am your mom dear.”

Vidhya got tear drops in her eyes and felt high of her mother and the so called MOTHER of everyone. She remembered about Sindhu mentioning once that, “No one can fill the place of a Mom and it is a Vacuum that can’t be filled.” She felt that after she lost her mother. She though very high of her mom and came to her room. She saw messages shown in her mobile.

It was from Dilip stating, “Hey, I am coming next week to India. We will meet.”

Vidhya got goosebumps as it was a different sensation for her to meet him for the first time.

She sent a happy smiley, but her mind ran towards different thoughts about a person she has never met, but longing to meet. Without even have met him nor have seen his photo with just the chats and conversations she had with him, her mind was moving towards him. He had not crossed his limits and let her decide on what they actually wanted to discuss and everything had a border line and he had not crossed it by any means.

Vidhya was not clear what is that she was expecting from Dilip, but she felt happy with his company over phone and chat. In this modern world, she restricted the talks over phone alone with no sharing of pics nor video calls. It was a different one she felt.

Vidhya got ready to office and told her mom, “Mom, I will be late as I will go to hospital to see Sindhu’s father.”

Vasumathi: “Sure dear. Say my regards to Sindhu and tell that my prayers are there for her family”

Vidhya nodded and left the house.

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends, Please find the next episode.
    @Madhurima21 , @mbharani , @VinuthaS , @Lalithambigai , @Thyagarajan

Episode 56:

Vidhya got ready to office and told her mom, “Mom, I will be late as I will go to hospital to see Sindhu’s father.”

Vasumathi: “Sure dear. Say my regards to Sindhu and tell that my prayers are there for her family”

Vidhya nodded and left the house.

Vidhya was feeling alone without Sindhu’s company. She called up Sindhu to know about her father’s health. She has now somehow come out from her Introvert nature and has become confident in her work as she is comfortable with the subject and the project updates. Yeah, Dilip helped with a lot for her to come to this stage. It was close to 4 PM in the evening and she wanted to start early to go to see Sindhu’s father in the hospital. She has already got her the address which was the same hospital she went earlier to see him.

At that time, she got the ping from Dilip, “hey, howz it going? Busy with work”

Vidhya: “Not really. Am planning to leave early. Do you know Sindhu’s father is hospitalized again?”

Dilip: “Really! Am not aware. You know he is such a nice person liked by everyone in our family”

Vidhya: “Can I ask you something?”

Dilip: “Why so much restrictions, Vidhya, what do you want to ask ?”, he was casual in his words.

Vidhya:” How are you related to Sindhu?”

Dilip: “Oh, what a tough question or an secret that you are not supposed to ask me?”

Vidhya: “hey come on, Just wanted to know.”

Dilip: “Hey, I was just pulling your legs. She is my Cousin’s cousin”

Vidhya: “What?”, she could not understand.

Dilip: “What are you going to do by knowing that?”

Vidhya: “Hey, just asked.”

Dilip: “Hmm… She is my cousin sister’s cousin. To be specific, My uncle’s daughter’s Aunt side cousin.”

Vidhya somehow understood and said, “You seems to be a distant cousin and how come you know er this much.”

Dilip: “Who said I know her very much? We are really not in good touch. Generally, Sindhu akka did not refer anyone. She has a helping nature like her father. She is very much elder to me and she use to visit my house along with her father. He is such a nice person whom everyone likes and he always tries to maintain relationship with everyone and has a helping nature. My mom uses to say that he only got some recommendation for my father to join in a government job. Without asking, he has helped with money to my father when he was in need during my sister’s marriage. When Sindhu akka comes to our house, I used to be a small biy. I remember I was in my 9th or 10th when she got married.”

Vidhya: “I am not asking you for all the history”

Dilip: “Come on, You only asked me and hence I told you How I am connected with her. My Mom used to say that both brother in laws..”, he bit is tongue and stopped.

Vidhya: “What? Why you stopped?”

Dilip: “See, generally I don’t talk about any one’s family matters with anyone. Since, you casually started the topic, I shared what I know and since it was you I spoke else, I would not have.”

Vidhya: “Why me? Dilip?”, she was curious to know.

Dilip: “Don’t know why? Leave it? But I feel sorry for akka, I shall speak to her.”

Vidhya: “Yeah, am also planning to go and see her father now”

Dilip: “Oh, Ok I don’t want to disturb you. I will be going for a shopping and jut wanted to know whether you need anything from Here.”

Vidhya: “Nothing Dilip, I am not particular about anything nor any gift”

Dilip: “You don’t want any gift from me. Are you particular.”

Vidhya: “No Dilip, I don’t want any gifts from anyone. I don’t usually get also. Don’t get me in to an embarrassing situation”

Dilip was upset by her words, “I thought we were good friends and I casually ask and you are taking my words seriously. Is there anything you feel like sharing with me. Why are you behaving like a introvert sometimes after to have spent a good friendship with me for a couple of months.”

Vidhya felt bad for her words and action as sometimes, her failure model pokes in and creates a scene depicting a different nature of Vidhya.

Vidhya: “No, Dilip. Nothing like that. I did not mean anything. I am sorry of it hurts you”, there was an embarrassment in her voice.

Dilip: “I never expected this from you Vidhya. After moving with you, I was feeling a good friendship with you and you suddenly behave with me like this. I am really upset. I am logging off. Take care”, he was joking and his chat words felt Vidhya embarrassed so much.

Vidhya: “Am sorry Dilip.”, but there was no response. She felt bad about herself and as It was time, she started to hospital to meet Sindhu. She cursed herself for her behaviour with Dilip.

Chakravarthy was sitting in the hall watching television and Sivagami got him Coffee.

Sivagami: “Here, please have the coffee”

Chandrika was not in the house and Charu was studying inside. Chiranjeevi went outside and has returned yet.

Chakravarthy: “Where is your son?”

Sivagami was trembling inside and slowly told him, “he has gone outside. He will be back now. I have spoke to him and he will take a good decision for sure.”

Chakravarthy: “Hmm… I spoke to him last evening and till now, there is no response from him.”

Sivagami: “He will be back now for sure. I will call him.”

Sivagami took her mobile when the door opened and Chandrika came inside with a bag on her shoulder and another bag with list of some documents. She smiled at her father , but looking at the way he was staring the TV, she thought that he should not be in a good mood.

Chandrika: “Hi Appa, I just went to meet the license officer to confirm the dates when I get the licenses and all. They agreed that it will be ready by next week.”

Chakravarthy: “Fine. Anyway, the diagnostic centre is going to be opened after a month or so right. You are yet to look at an auspicious date for that.”

Chandrika: “Yes Appa. I will be back now.”, she went to get refreshed to her room.

Chakravarthy: “Where is your son Sivagami?”, he turned to Sivagami and she did not have an answer right now and she was calling him on the other hand with her mobile.

She heard the mobile ringing near by and understood that he is in home and the door opened. Chiranjeevi entered the house accompanied by his maternal uncle Shanmugam who has already dibbled Sivagami with wrong thoughts about Chandrika, her position as a Stepmom and was very keen in acquiring the property of Chakravarthy through her. He did not have good thoughts for her sister rather than his eyes were on the wealth Chakravarthy was having in his name.

Chakravarthy did not expect him to come to their house as he was an unwelcomed guest for Chakravarthy to be knowing about his characters and his background works, he was doing.

Chakravarthy stayed quiet and did not welcome him as he was not happy in his visit. Chandrika came to the living room and seeing their uncle Shanmugam, she welcomed him.

Chandrika: “Uncle, welcome. It’s long time you have visited us and this is the first time you visit to our house in Chennai right”, she was normal and casual not knowing what is happening over there.

Chakravarthy did not want to create a scene and said, “Come Shanmugam, its long time you visited your sister”, he asked him in a teasing way. He did not want to create a scene and show a bad face to him making him to think that Chakravarthy already knows about his background activities.

Chakravarthy tried to act normal and said, “Sivagami, get some water and get him some coffee”

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Freinds
    Posting next episode.

Episode 57:

Chakravarthy did not want to create a scene and said, “Come Shanmugam, its long time you visited your sister”, he asked him in a teasing way. He did not want to create a scene and show a bad face to him making him to think that Chakravarthy already knows about his background activities.

Chakravarthy tried to act normal and said, “Sivagami, get some water and get him some coffee”

Sivagami felt relieved looking at his brother and for the normal behaviour of his husband towards his brother. Chandrika refreshed and came to the living room. She looked at him and gave her regards to him.

Chandrika: “Uncle, how is Aunty doing? How is Malarvizhi and Manikandan ?”

Though Shanmugam did not like her much, he tried to behave normal.

Shanmugam: “Fine Chandrika”, he moved to Chakravarthy and said, “Why Mama (Uncle), won’t you enquire about my family?”

Chakravarthy: “Already enquiry came from Chandrika and I got the answer and do you need another special enquiry?”, it was a sarcastic answer from him. Though Shanmugam expected that, he tried to behave normal.

There was a silence followed in the room for the next few minutes until Sivagami got coffee and gave it to her brother. He took that and said Thanks to her. She also handed it over to her husband and he refused that saying, “I don’t need”, he turned to Chandrika and asked, “Do you need dear?”

This act irritated both Sivagami and Shanmugam, yet they remained silent.

Chakravarthy: “What a sudden visit? Any function in our village? How is the yield of the crops this year? How about the Urad dhal quality this year?”

Shanmugam: “All fine uncle.”

Shanmugam: “Uncle, If you allow, I am planning to take Chiru with me to village for some time and have him with me”

Chakravarthy immediately understood what would have happened and about his visit to Chennai all the whole way from Tirunelveli. He knows well that Shanmugam will not come that much easily knowing about the cold war that is happening in the family. Moreover, he was trying to stay away from him and he cursed Sivagami internally to have called him over there.

Chakravarthy acted as if he does not know anything and asked, “what will happen to his studies? He is already weak and if you get him there, the left-out gap of him will not make him to complete his degree at all”

Chiranjeevi was surprised rather thought that his father will ask him to continue his studies for which he was not ready. He called his uncle and wanted to go to his native so that he can stay happy under his uncle’s shelter and lead the life of his own by spending, smoking, and enjoying his life. Both mother and son has gone to Shanmugam and he made use of this opportunity to play some tricks with the family. If Chiru had been their without Shanmugam coming to the picture, he would have been happy that he has taken some good decision.

Chakravarthy: “I was expecting you to change and continue your studies, this will change your complete life style”

Chiranjeevi stayed calm and Shanmugam intruded, “Mama(Uncle), I will take care of him well. You don’t have to worry”

Chakravarthy openly admitted, “that’s my main worry to have you with him”

Sivagami felt bad for his brother to get a bad comment from him.

Shanmugam understood the situation and played well, “Come on Mama, Don’t joke. I will take care of him well. I will teach him to look at your lands as how you do”

Chakravarthy: “Hmm… we shall see.”, he turned to chiru and said, “Can you come to my room?” and went in to his room.

Chiranjeevi was relived as he is not getting to blast and calmy followed him.

Chakravarthy turned to chiru and calmly looked at him for a second, “Look chiru, I am really upset with you for whatever you are. Your mother has made you like a spoiled brat. You still have time to change. I really wanted you to study well and complete your education and just out of anger, I told you to go to village and take care of our properties. You can complete your studies and still can go there and do what I have told you. Education is an important identity. Do you have any second thought.”

Chiranjeevi was relieved for the calm words from him and said, “no dad. I am not doing good in studies. I will go to village”, his only thought is to move out of his father’s sight to enjoy his life.

Chakravarthy: “It’s your choice.I have given you a chance and if you did not prove yourself, I can’t help you out and I will not even give a single penny to you.”

Chiranjeevi was a bit shocked to hear that but don’t want to argue and stayed silent. He lowered his voice and continued, “Let me tell you something. All these properties are inherited from Chandrika’s mother and don’t have dreams that you are a landlord and you have lots of properties you will get from your father. They are provided by your elder mother(Chandrika’s mother) and legally everything belongs to her.”

Chiranjeevi was a bit shocked to hear that and Chakravarthy continued, “She is a major now and if she chucks us out, we are out of this house, village everywhere. If I am thrown out, will you take care of me well”, he was serious in his tone to see how his son’s reaction was.

Chiranjeevi: “Don’t worry father. I am here for you and I will take care of you well”

Chakravarthy smiled calmly and touched his shoulder and said, “See chiru, as a boy, I had lots of expectations with you and you did not satisfy any of my expectations. I would be happy if you complete your studies, else please do stay properly in the village.”

Chakravarthy: “One more important info, please don’t rely on your uncle and when you stay with him you will understand him soon”

Chiranjeevi: “Sure father. I will be fine there and will be in touch with you for sure”

None of them in the living room heard what they are talking inside and Shanmugam was in a anxiety to know what it was. Finally both of them came outside and looked at Shanmugam, “So, Shanmugam, take care of my son well. Let him stay in our house and you keep visit him often”

Shanmugam: “Sure mama, I will and we will leave now”

Chakravarthy: “Why this much early. You can leave tomorrow right” for which Shanmugam, “have some works in village mama, need to leave”

Chiranjeevi went to his room to pack his things. Chandrika felt heavy as she liked his brother very much. For whatever bad faces and insults he show towards her, she still loved him. She felt heavy and went inside his room.

Chandrika slowly went inside and called, “Chiru” in a soft tone.

Chiranjeevi did not expect her there and said, “What? You will be happy for me to leave right?”

Chandrika got teardrops near her eyes, “ No chiru. I will miss you very much”, by that time, tears rolled off from her eyes.

Chiranjeevi did not expect this from her and said, “Come on actress madam. You will be the happiest person now and trying to act as if you are sad. Your intentions are fulfilled now right.”

Chandrika got irked by his words, her sisterhood overtook her mind. She continued, “Chiru, I want you to study well. You will lose your studies if you go over there. Please don’t smoke, it will harm your health da. You might feel that you are going away from us to have a carefree life. It will not give you long lasting happiness. Don’t spoil your health too. Please consider continuing your studies. I shall help you to come out of that.”

Chiranjeevi heard all this and did not want to create a scene, coz, if he talks against Chandrika, his father will blast her. He just kept quiet and said, “Enough of you advises madam. I am leaving now and will be happy to stay away from you.”

He packed his bags and came outside the room when Chandrika followed him to the living room. His eyes were moist and she tried to avoid those tears and acted as if it was a casual communication.

All of them packed and left and Chandrika felt bad to miss his brother very much. Sivagami was relieved as he will be saved from his husband. She did not understand the consequences of sending him over there.

Shanmugam and Chiranjeevi bid bye and left in Shanmugam’s car.

7. Lalithambigai

Lalithambigai IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @aarthi28 I was expecting next episode after a few days gap so pleasantly surprised to see you have published today itself and you are building the momentum in the story very nicely :worship2: Can't wait to read the next episode :thumbsup:

Thyagarajan, aarthi28 and Madhurima21 like this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I enjoyed reading the story. Narrated well bringing out the scenes frame by frame as it happens in soaps.
    Finally you had decided relief to chiranjeevi from his parents and he is happy to get rid of his dad. I hope you will turn him over a new leaf much to the pleasant surprise of his parents he would do well in village and become a hero of sort.
    My mind goes to Kamal hasan of Unnal Mudiyum Thambi (1988) (உன்னால் முடியும் தம்பி). I trust you watched this tamil movie.
    Regards.

aarthi28 likes this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Thanks for your comments dear. Lets expect some more twists, we have other wonder womens to visit right.:cheer:

Lalithambigai and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Madhurima21

Madhurima21 Gold IL'ite

Excellent narration @aarthi28.. Hoping that you will make Chandrika's life better with Chidvilas soon.. Poor girl.. she already went through a lot..