1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Www- Wondrous Women World

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, Feb 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 23:

Till this time, Sindhu did not see vidhya’s face and before Vidhya could respond, she said in a mild tone, “See, I don’t have a good impression about him.”, She saw her face and said, “ You leave now dear. Don’t think too much. Catch you later”. Vidhya was expecting her to talk more but was clueless as why she stopped in between. The lady manager got more regards in Vidhya’s mind and she thought that she expressed her thoughts in a polished talk. She felt a bit comfortable and she packed her bag to start from office.

Vidhya got used to the regular routines and she spent her time with Sindhu most of the time. She avoided partha and took breaks and lunch along with Sindhu and she felt Sindhu to be a very different person altogether in the way she was portrayed by everyone. She used to be good with everyone, but at the same time, her sub ordinates under her must face the consequences when they did mistakes. To the extent she was professional, she had a very kind heart. She always uses to bring different lunch box recipes to the whole team. She ensures the hostel or PG staying girls are shared with her special recipes most of the time by bringing additional lunch boxes for them. Few girls felt they will be at home when they get surprises from her.

Sindhu preferred Sarees most of the time and Vidhya started to admire her a lot. Vidhya also got gifts from her shops with the new arrivals for Sindhu and surprised her. Sindhu felt a sisterhood with Vidhya, and they become very good friends irrespective of their age. In addition, Sindhu taught Vidhya well about her subject as she was masters in everything. This helped Vidhya a lot and moreover many people envied their relationship too. As days grew to months, Vidhya was also able to understand about Sindhu’s family and her regards towards her grew when she understood about her personal issues despite which she was portraying herself very well at office front.

Vinaya liked the college and got her new friends. She was arranged with a regular auto person for pick up and drop who was a close acquaintance to their family since they were going to school. It was one day when Vinaya was packing her bags from her college and leaving, and she was accompanied by her friend Vaishali.

Vidhya mimed at Vaishali, “Whom are you waiting for? Can I request my Auto person to leave you too for today?”

Vaishali responded back,” Nope, I am waiting for my brother to come and pick me today. My Car driver is on leave, and he will come to pick and drop me for whole of this week.”

Vaishali was of diffident nature, and she requested Vinaya to wait until her brother comes to pick her. They waited under a tree and sat in the bench under it. They were generally discussing and found a batch of guys standing in the next tree and were smoking and making fun of them. Vaishali got tensed and Vinaya was cool as usual. She was normal as she did not care much about them while Vaishali was already nervous because of her nature. When Vinaya got a message in her mobile, she moved away to check the attachment to get that downloaded in her mobile the message did not get downloaded due to poor signal under the tree. Vaishali started to sweat with the teasing comments from the gang of guys. Though both Vinaya and Vaishali have the similar type of difficulties for where they study in the same college, and she did not hear the voices of those guys but was feeling very uncomfortable with their behaviour. Due to her very soft nature, she became very nervous when those guys approached her. It was very obviously shown in her body language, and she bent her head down by clutching her bag in front of her chest. When one among those guys slowly put his hand on her shoulder, she screamed in fear with the tears bursting out. The next moment, that guy got a tight slap in his cheeks which was not an expected one for him. It was none other than Vinaya, who pulled Vaishali and defended the next guy who came in support to his friend. It was an unexpected encounter for those guys as they thought that these physically impaired girls will be of very soft nature. She took a rod from her bag and hit the next guy and by that time the public came for support. Vinaya raised her voice to those guys and yelled “chee…” in her action. She warned them in action, and they just ran away towards their bikes. BY that time Vaishali’s brother approached in his bike sensing the happenings from a distance. He saw Vinaya from her back and as he knows about his sister’s timid nature, he understood the situation and rushed nearer to them. Vinaya was consoling Vaishali and he came near them towards his sister Vaishali and Vinaya mistook him for one of those guys and pulled him aside with her strong palms by placing it on his chest. This was completely unexpected for him, and he fell in the mud nearby. Vaishali was not aware that her brother is here and was still sobbing due to her pavid nature..

Vinaya consoled her and Vaishali’s brother took some time to get up due to the unexpected encounter from Vinaya. When he tried to explain, she pulled his shirt and he yelled Vaishu…. And shaked her. Vaishali lifted her head and now understood that her brother has come and stopped Vinaya and explained that he is her brother. Vinaya calmed down and said Sorry casually in a miming way. They looked around to see the guys to have left and the crowd also gradually left that place. Vaishali scolded his brother in a miming way for being late.

She looked at Vinaya and mimed at her, “ Thanks a lot dear. If you would not have been here, I could not imagine how I could have handled this situation.”

Vinaya(Mimed to her) : “That’s ok da. You should be brave enough to face all these. With our drawbacks, we should be always cautious and please don’t show your fear on your face. That is your first enemy.”

Vaishali’s brother was stunned by Vinaya’s actions and advise she gave to Vaishali. Vijay ( vaishali’s brother) did not feel her like a handicapped person at all.

Vaishu to Vijay : “ I have told you about my friend Vinaya na, she is the girl” and introduced her to him. Vinaya smiled at him and she was very casual and told her that her auto person has come and she is leaving. She bid bye to both and left. Vaishali and Vijay too left in Vijay’s bike , but her face got fixed in his mind firmly and he smiled to himself.

It was an early morning and Suchi’s mobile rang and it was from Chid Vilas. She saw his name on the phone and took it and with a yawn she said, “dei, what is it? Calling in early morning?”

Chidvilas:” Buddy, it is night for me and it’s more than a month since I spoke and hence called you.”

Suchi got irritated to have missed her morning sleep: “Dei, I am feeling sleepy da. Why are you killing me like this? Anything important? When are you back from your conference?”

Chid Vilas:” I need to share with you something Suchi?”

Suchi:” You can share when you come back from US ? why are you bothering my morning sleep?”

Chid vilas:” Suchi, for few days, my inner intuition says I am going to meet my soul mate !”

Suchi was yet to come from her full sleepy mode and answered: “So what? I would be saved.”, she answered in a blabbering tone.

Chid vilas: “May your wish come true? I wish and feel so confident that you would also meet your guy soon and the magic is going to happen for us soon”

Suchi: “hmm. Ok. Ok. Good night to you”, and she hung the phone. Her Sleep was completely disturbed, and she was forced to wake up now. It was 7 AM in the morning and she yawned and told to herself, “hmm…not a bad time. Thanks to chidu. At least, I can plan and do some work.”

She came near by to her mom’s room and she was already awake and was looking outside through the window by sitting in a chair near the window. Rani, their house maid brought coffee and she got that from her and took it to her mother.

Suchi : “Mom ….. Good morning, Coffee to you”

Suchi’s mom was surprised to have the coffee being got by Suchi and this made her face bright.

S Mom: “Is this you suchi? I can’t believe this. DO you have time for all this? You remember me, I still can’t believe”

Suchi felt bad about herself to get such comments from mother.

S Mom: “hmm… that’s ok ma. If you wake up early, you should have some important work. Do you have any urgent case for today”

Suchi : “No ma. Not really, I just woke up early today and came to see what you are doing?”

S Mom: “good that you have time for me. Howz work for you da? Can you please take a break and spend some time with me dear. Now a days, I feel that I won’t be able to see your marriage. But atleast, If I could get some time to spend with you, I can cherish those memories in my last days of life”

Suchi felt bad about herself as these words flowed like spear in to her mind. If she gets involved in any case, she will completely forget her time for her mom and by gods grace, their maid Rani is a very good soul and she took care of her mom well.

Suchi : “Oh no ma, please don’t worry about me. Things will change soon. I give my word to you. I will get married soon. Ok”

This brought a smile in her face and she spent some time her mother which was a worth one for both of them.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 24:

Suchi felt bad about herself as these words flowed like spear in to her mind. If she gets involved in any case, she will completely forget her time for her mom and by gods grace, their maid is a very good soul and she took care of her mom well.

Suchi : “Oh no ma, please don’t worry about me. Things will change soon. I give my word to you. I will get married soon. Ok”

This brought a smile in her face and she spent some time her mother which was a worth one for both of them.

Suchi’s Mom felt really happy to have her by her side after a very long time and do so for Suchi too. She felt to herself bad for making her mom feel alone for all these days. It was her addiction towards her work and helping others made her to concentrate on her job first. Yes, it was the quality of her father, but at the same, her mother was also very important for her, and she missed those moments to fulfil her duties as a responsible daughter. She felt to herself that she should spend some time with her here after which make both happy. They chit chatted for some time, and she took a leave to get ready for the day.

Suchi: Ok ma, have got some paper work to complete and also need to go to the Registrar office for the same.

Suchi Mom: “Suchi”, in an pitiable tone, and continued “Ok ma. I am really happy for your time for me.”

Suchi:” Oh , Come on Mom. I am sorry for the past. I will make more time for you. I am not going for money, you know that!”

Suchi Mom: “Come on. I never thought so and you are like your father.”

Suchi:” Thanks for understanding me, I shall finish off my works and come home soon.”

Rani, their house maid was watching all these and when Suchi was out of the room, she said.

Rani: “Papa, Amma’s face is bright papa. You please spend time with her like this. I am working here for many years and today only, Amma looks good.”, There was an honest concern in her words.

Suchi: “Rani Akka”, she held her shoulders and continued, “I know and trusted you for which My mom is now. But I forgot my duties due to my work addiction. I will definitely spend more time with her.”

This brought a tear drop in Rani’s eyes: “Sure Papa. I am happy for both of you”
    Rani was working there and was taken care well for her work, she cared for both.

Suchi: “Hmm, Akka, what is the tiffin today, I will get ready and come.”

Rani: “Your favourite Aappam and coconut milk papa. I will make it ready when you are back to dining table.”

Suchi circled and went to her room and rani returned to her kitchen duties.

Suchi dressed well in her a favourite pink coloured Bengal cotton, her matching accessories and left her hair loose. She packed her bags with the legal papers to be taken for that day and was back in her form. She called her assistant Raju Anna and once the call is connected, “Suchi ma, I am already here, I have spoken to the Registrar and the clients too, once you come down, we shall start”.

Suchi was happy to have Raju (alias) Rajagopal by her side. He was her assistant, and he was with her father and continued to be with her. He was happy to work for suchi as he saw her father’s boldness, his professionalism, helping nature in her daughter’s form. He did not practise separately but helped her.

Suchi came down and Raju was waiting in the hall looking at some papers. Looking at her, “Suchima, everything is ready, can we start?”

Rani interrupted, “Hey Raju anna, Amma has not finished her breakfast? You filled your tummy and came na, wait till she eats and come.”

Raju: “Hmm, I am not stopping her from eating and I will surely wait”, he mimed and showed an angry face in a false way which turned bright when he felt the aroma of the coffee she brought before her face.

He continued, “Ranima, No one can beat the taste of your coffee you see. I use to tell my wife that she should learn to put coffee from you.”

Rani: “Chumma, don’t praise me, I will give the coffee before you ask me itself”.

Raju: “Ok, ok… actually My wife also puts super coffee and you are the second best”, Rani laughed at this and said “Yeah, Yeah I know that. When I came to your house once along with suchima, I had it and it was really good. They say, Maami’s (Word Usually used to point out Orthodox Brahmin ladies) Coffee will be good and I agree to it when I had your wife’s coffee.”

Suchi called “Ranima…. “and Rani rushed , “coming ma…” and left.

Suchi: “Asusual, Super appam, I am leaving to Registrar office, take care of amma”

Rani:” Ok ma, but please do spend time with her like yesterday, she will be really happy and you yourselves saw the difference right”

Suchi: “Sure Ranika, I am not going to take any cases further and this is my decision as of now.”

Rani felt very happy for her words and suchi left with a smile and contentment that she should stick to her words.
    Raju anna was ready and they started in her car. Suchi drove the car and Raju anna started to update the list of documents he had and sorted them in a proper way.”

Raju: “Suchi ma, I had verified everything from my end. Check for the change of the owner names and verified for their originality with the name changes of the documents. Checked EC and have that till date for all the name changes it had for the property. The new additional piece of land they brought which is there in mid of their property is also now prepared with the papers to join them as a single land. The Final document prepared will have everything in a single paper. “

Suchi: “Ok anna, did you check with client for the payment after the completion of the Registration?”

Raju: “Yes, they said Cheques are ready?”

Suchi: “Fine anna, did you speak to that local inspector on the matter I told you?”

Raju: “Yes, I did inform him, and he said he will be the court too?”, “But what is the need for police Suchi?”

Suchi: “Hmm, you watch what happens, I know very well about the opponent party”

Rani looked at her deeply and said:” Suchi ma, I can see your father in you. Your precautious actions, your boldness, your timely preparations, everything reflects your father.”

Suchi:” You have told this n times to me. Yes, I am like my father. But what did he get for that?”, There was a concern in her face! we lost him.”

She continued, “You were also with him for so many years, but after his time, Why shouldn’t you start your firm individually?”

Raju: “Hmm…. First money is an important factor, but for my age, I don’t have those guts to face these goons and fear for my family too. But I used to envy your father to have brought you like this, but I have not and fear whether something will happen for my family.”

Suchi:” Don’t worry anna, Though I call you anna (brother), I look as you as my father as you were with him for long time. You support me a lot, don’t worry, I am here for you and will be there for you.”

Suchi continued, “So, when is the marriage of your elder daughter, It is in next 3 months right?Is all the arrangements over?”

Raju’s face changed, “Yes ma, things are in progress. Next week I will need a week leave to look at some of my personal work regarding marriage arrangements.”

Suchi: “Hmmm…NO worries, you updated this to me earlier itself , but what is the work you have got to do in a week. You can take your time, If I need anything, I will definitely call you.”

Raju: “Come on suchima, what is there to hide for me with you? For my two daughters, I have made them study well and now elder one is in a good job, younger is going to complete her studies, and got her placement also confirmed. This week break is need for me to sell my ancestor property in my native. It is in highways and go for good rate if I sell that. I can use them for my daughter’s marriage as planned. “

Suchi turned to him with a surprise, “come on Raju anna, why are you doing this?”

Raju:” Suchima, look at the road” and diverted her attention to the traffic.

Suchi: “What stupidity is this? Why should you sell your land?”

Raju: “You know I should fulfil my duties for her marriage. The boy’s family is good, they did not even demand anything for the marriage, but my wife wants to do and she believes that this will be a sort of security to the girls.”

Suchi laughed, “I really pity for her thoughts. You have given them good education and they will help them and give them enough support at their needy time.”

Raju : “Hmm, I believe so, but need to complete these things well in advance and prepare for the marriage arrangements too”

Suchi: “Hmm, If my father would also be there, he should have also thought and did these arrangements for me as you do now for your daughters right?”, though it was an ache in her mind, her valiant character did not made her to loose herself which a normal girl would do at that moment.

Raju: “Don’t worry, I am always there for you. Your father was a good mentor to me, I learnt a lot from your father and he would be the best senior anyone can get. But within short time after his sudden demise, you picked in a short time. Even you finished off some of his cases. It made me to decide to continue with you and support you.”

Suchi: “Hmmm, You repeat the same stories again and again, anyways Registrar office has come”.

Raju anna got down and went to the registrar office and a boy came running towards him, “Here sir, I have got the token for you and spoken to Registrar too. You need to show the proof of documents, The court order, other legal documents, supporting papers for government approvals and the parties involved with them and their proofs for registrations.

mbharani likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Here comes mynext Episode.

Episode 25:

Raju anna got down and went to the registrar office and a boy came running towards him, “Here sir, I have got the token for you and spoken to Registrar too. You need to show the proof of documents, The court order, other legal documents, supporting papers for government approvals and the parties involved with them and their proofs for registrations.

Raju: “Babu, all are ready, you please get me the forms.” And he turned around to see a couple of people and two of them approaching towards him.

Raju: “Ah… you are here, I was about to call you people. Things are ready, Madam is also here and once the registration of over, I will get the challan to get the originals in few days which you can collect it from our office”

It took an hour time for the formalities to get completed in the Registrar office and finally Raju anna collected the challan from their clients. Suchi was waiting in the reception and the Clients came towards her after finishing their registration formalities. There was an elder man among them and he approached Suchi and thanked her, “madam, thanks a lot for your help. Without you, I would not have got any of my ancestor properties. I would have been thrown into streets if this case did not win at all. By God’s grace, you live longer with kith and kin.”

Before suchi could respond, “Are you married ma?”

Suchi: “It’s ok sir. By the way, I am not married.”, she continued with a smile, “I am getting paid for what I am getting and you have justice on your side.”

Client: “hmm… Many people hesitated to take this case because it involves the big shot from my village, and they were not ready to fight against him. I don’t have any other go, and this was my last chance. I had told my wife to…”, by then he received a call.

The client attended the call,” Yes ma, we won. Unwrap all the things, our house will be ours and we also won our properties.”

He continued to Suchi, “I told my wife to pack the things instead as we could not face people over there. It is a prestige issue rather. I am sorry about that. Though you were very strong, I was worried about that man, who will play all sorts of background activities against law to hit me back. Even I am worried about a threat from him too.”

Suchi: “No worries, sir, things will settle soon. You start your farming activities soon and you can also restart your Rice Mill.”

Client: “I was not confident until you brought his old stories of his illegal activities which gave me some confidence. “, he turned towards a person and asked for his bag. He took a cheque book from that bag and took the cheque book.

He continued, “Here is the Cheque, 0.5% commission on the worth of my property that you fought and won for me. The cheque amount is 12.5 Lakhs and I keep my word. As you requested, Ihave given two cheques, one in your name and other in the name of Rajagopal sir, your assistant. You charged me very decently and I keep up my word.”

Suchi got the cheques from him, “No worries, you will get your papers soon and Raju anna will collect it and inform you within a week. I will double check them and pass it on to you.”

The Client, the old man was very happy and started towards his car. He was telling his subordinate, “She is really smart in this young age”.

Suchi called Raju Anna, “Raju Anna, have you collected the challan to collect the originals.”

Suddenly the old man came towards her and said, “Madam, please don’t forget to call me for your wedding. Consider me like you father and please don’t hesitate to ask for any help if I can “

Suchi did not expect this from him and smiled, “hmmm… When I get married, I shall surely call you sir.” And he left from there.

Raju Anna: “Everyone is asking for your Marriage invitation, when is that going to happen? Even your Amma is eager and waiting for that only.”

Suchi laughed, “Who knows what is going to happen Raju anna? Even Amma has a big concern about marriage. I don’t get that feel of getting married at all” and she continued, “come on, get in to the car, we shall go to our office to look at that Padmanabhan case.”

She started off her Duster and Raju anna accompanied in the front seat.

Raju Anna: “Suchi ma, Just now finished off with this and your mind looks out for the next case.”

Suchi: “Yes, that old man Padmanabhan needs to vacate those goons from his house. Poor person, he was not sure when did he sign that paper to those people. I am worried about his girls. He needs money to be spend for his elder daughter marriage and younger one’s studies.”

Raju Anna: “You concern for everyone, but you need to think of your mother’s concern on you as well”

Suchi smiled while driving and said, “It’s not like I don’t want to get married, but not getting that feel at all. But it’s high time, I need to think about it”

Raju Anna: “Why ma, Chid vilas thambi (Brother) is also good. He is a famous cardiac Surgeon in the city. He understands you well. Why can’t you marry him?”

Suchi replied, “hmm, you are correct. Even his parents and my mother are in the same thought. But he is always my friend, and I don’t find any feelings towards him.”

By then, she finished her driving and reached her office which she had hired in a Complex. The complex had lots of shops inclusive of her office “Shree Associates”

The complex had 8 Floors and shops were until 3rd floor and remaining were residential apartments. She parked the car in her allotted car parking and Raju anna got down and headed towards the office. The Office was of 20/10 Sq feet divided in to two rooms. Raju anna went there to woke up the boy who used to open and clean it when they were not there. The office boy did not have access to the next room which was Suchi’s Cabin. It had another small cubicle at the corner for Raju anna and they had all the law books and important documents over there. She avoided to have the office at home as her mom will become upset looking at the law books and the memories of her father that will make her upset. Raju anna woke up the office boy who was half asleep in the reception. Raju anna went to their cabin and switched on the AC. By then Suchi followed the office room.

Suchi: “Raju Anna, Summer is hectic. My god…. How come people do business in streets and all.? We are travelling in AC cars, immediately switch on ACs in Office, but look at people outside, really pitiable”

Raju Anna: “Yes ma, now a days temperature is at the peak. Thanks to those trees that give some air in our court as well.”

Suchi: “Call that boy and ask him to get some juice for us”

Raju Anna: “I have already informed him to buy”
    Suchi: “ See, why always need you beside me?” in a tender tone.

Suchi lied on her chair in the AC and she went asleep in few minutes. Half an hour passed by and she was woken by Raju anna.

Raju Anna: “Suchi ma, wake up, here have this juice!”

Suchi woke up: “Ah, I slept ! unknowingly”. She continued, “We spent nearly half a day in the court and maybe I felt very tired due to that. Looks like my body needed a nap”

Raju anna: “It happens.. Have this juice ma”. Then he said, “Suchima, this Padmanabhan case has time.” He dragged, “let me finish off my personal work and come back Please”

Suchi: “Ah yes. I forgot. Come sit anna, lets discuss” and asked her to sit in her adjacent chair.

She continued, “tell me when is the marriage date. What is your plan? How much money is needed?”

Raju anna sat beside her and continued, “Jewels are all already there and my wife has made that ready. She saves with whatever I give her, and she is also working right with which she has managed to get the necessary jewels for our daughters. Marriage is after 3 months. We need to fix the marriage hall and the expenses for food, arrangements are pending ma. She has some savings and If I sell that land, I can manage the marriage expenses and remaining, I can spend for my second daughter’s studies”

Suchi was looking at him with care, “Hmmm… for a family so many things are needed right. You have brought up your daughters well, made them study well and you must now look for a boy and join hands with him at your own cost and finally who will take care of you. You have been earning for your family and finally the family did not give you anything.”

Raju Anna: “No ma, it’s not like that. There is a life. I have a commitment. I love them and equally they do so. But all this fall under our ethics. But beyond ethics, there is an eternal feeling. Though I struggle to get each and everything for them or If I do a lot of planning and work out things, there is a contentment in life. In those days, when I go back home with lots of stress, and my daughters will run towards and hug me for the sweets I have bought for them, the feeling was different. The elder one will get me coffee, the younger one will press my head. For sure, I will miss them when they get married and go.”

He continued, “You see, My wife is a teacher right, so she will be busy preparing notes, some work for her school, so these Girl children will be very supportive, In that means, I will definitely miss them a lot when they get married and go. My wife you see, she will put jewel chits. She will say that on this small, accumulated one, they will not charge any wastage making charges for the jewels and she has a little happiness that she has saved something. Sometimes, it would be silly, sometimes it means a lot to me also. She has always been supportive me and have also brought my daughters well with the honesty and to follow righteousness in our life. She will say that being a teacher, she should teach them probity and we should also follow them. That was the one reason for me to stick to your father and then with you and I don’t want to use my profession in a wrong way anywhere”

Suchi was looking at Raju anna straight and fixed her eyes on him.

Raju anna looked at her, “Hey Suchima, what happened! You are staring at me like this”

Suchi widened her eyes, “I really admire you for your honesty and the respect you show towards your family and my father too. Proud of your girls. They are the biggest asset for you right.”

Raju Anna: “Yes, Suchima, they are and my Wife Of course. She has never asked me nor bugged me for anything. She has shared all my problems, given suggestions wherever I get stuck and do so my daughters. Now, I am going to miss one”, he paused,” I mean she would get married and go to her in laws place.”

He continued, “All these ladies and girls who sacrifice for others, their family, siblings are unique by their own means. They are wondrous and do so their world. Before they are married, their life at their parent’s place is different, different at their In laws place. They play different characters as a mother, daughter, sister, wife and a career woman at office. All are unique by some means. Even I admire you for your boldness, your instant decisions, your firmness in believing what is right, fighting for truth, by no means you are also a wondrous woman I have met.”

Suchi was astonished by his speech and was speechless for a moment.

Raju Anna: “Suchima, Did I overreacted and spoke?”

Suchi took a second to answer, “No Anna, I really admired the way the praised women hood. You are right as everyone is unique by some means and women is always a stronger sex to handle things in a matured way. And with your expressions, I also feel happy to a woman”

Raju Anna: “yes suchima, you are a noticeable advocate in the city. You take public cases and stand for truth. You are one of the wondrous woman I have met in my life”

Suchi: “Ok, Ok, enough of your praising and thanks for your compliments too. Coming to our discussion, how much you are expecting for your land which you are planning to sale.”

Raju : “ It is on my native. Though I bough it for 50K on those days, I am expecting 10 lakhs now for that. I can use 50/50 for my daughter marriage and studies.”

Suchi took her bag and handed over one cheque to him which he never expected.

It was provided as Rajagopal with 5 lakhs and Raju anna was speechless.

Raju Anna: “Suchima, what is this? I work for you and this cheque ?”

Suchi: “ Anna, do you treat me different? Am I not like your daughter? Moreover, you have spent most of your time in this case and you have done all the paper works, everything and you deserve this. So only, I asked the client to give two cheques, one in my name and other in yours. Hops this would be fine for your marriage expenses. Please don’t sell the land and we shall try for that later and may be the rate would also increase by then.”

Raju’s eyes were moist with tears and Suchi, “Come on Anna, Don’t create a scene and it did not suit you at all. You are a jovial person right and now please go and start with the marriage activities.In case you need more money, please don’t be hesitant to ask me. I am your daughter Ok…!!”

Raju could not resist his tears and said, “No wonder, you are a WONDROUS WOMEN Suchi”

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Episode 25.#113.
    Just for sample I read it. I enjoyed reading it.
    It reads as if am sitting with handful of others in front of you listening to your telling the story. Lucid prose with pragmatism. God bless.
    Once I attempted serial story that commanded great deal of followers in IL .
    §.
    Getti Melam - Supraja - An Apple Of My Eye

Wondrous womAn - Raju said.
    Thanks and Regards.

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 26:

Raju’s eyes were moist with tears and Suchi, “Come on Anna, Don’t create a scene and it did not suit you at all. You are a jovial person right and now please go and start with the marriage activities. In case you need more money, please don’t be hesitant to ask me. I am your daughter Ok…!!”

Raju could not resist his tears and said, “No wonder, you are a WONDROUS WOMEN Suchi”.

It was a Lunch time and Sindhu and Vidhya were having their lunch together.
    Sindhu: “Nice curry, your mother has made, and I need the recipe of this.”
    Vidhya: “Come on, you really cook well and always asks for my mom’s recipes”
    Sindhu: “No Vidhu, she has a different type of taste, and they are unique than mine.”
    Vidhya: “Hmm… I have told my mom and she wants to meet you some time. I have been calling you for months and you are still making it to my house. Come one day na, you ‘ll love it.”
    Sindhu: “Your house or your mom’s food!”
    Vidhya: “Both for sure and my family…. I love them”

Sindhu suddenly lost her mood and became dull. Vidhya noticed that and understood that she was missing her family. Yeah, Sindhu has shared with Vidhya that there is no proper touch with her family post her love marriage. Though it was a love cum arranged marriage, there were a lot of misunderstandings after which the communication is not so proper between the families. After Sindhu’s Father-in-law died, there were much more issues arose and her husband Sandeep had a conceit nature which has led to lots of issues. It was Sindhu who was caught in between both families and supporting each one during any issues and has led to her peace less mind. Each time, she must go and convince the other side, it will be either her sister or her husband. She equally loved everyone and was loyal to both the families as a daughter, sister, daughter in law and a devoted wife. But on the result, she was the person being blamed for other’s mistake or being scolded for other’s mistakes. It was for more than 10 years she has been suffering in this mind drama played by her surrounding people. But she missed her mother side her family was like Vidhya’s family. She was basically an enjoyable person and wanted to enjoy her life which made her a cheerful person and to be liked by everyone. At the same time, she always adjusts and gives up for people and does not keep much for herself. Her children are her only happiness and think for whatever she is going through and accepting the issues she was facing is for her children and their need for her as a mother.

Sindhu: “Yes Vidhu, I too loved my family a lot. After my Mom died, there is no one to bridge the gap between my families.”, Tears stuck her eyes which was shown that she missed her mother very much.

Vidhya: “I am sorry Sindhu…. Really sorry to have hurt you by my talks”

Sindhu: “No… Not at all dear. It happens right, sometime or the other, I should also vent out my feelings. When Amma (Mother) is not there, it is a vacuum right. No one can ever fill that place. If she would have been alive, she would not have led me in this situation at any cost. I should have lied on her or leaned on her for anything. If she can or she can’t, she should have been for me to do something. Mom is Mom… No one can replace that person.”

Vidhya’s eyes also turned moist, and she thought that for whatever she is now after her Accident, it was her mother who was her motivation for what she is now.

Sindhu continued, “But Amma has suffered a lot Vidhya, and it’s time for her to leave this world and my father who was always at the back of my mom for everything is dumbstruck after her loss. You know what, he complains to me that she is not even coming his dreams it seems. She is a true soul attained salvation and she did not have one more birth. She suffered for nearly 30 years with Arthritis, 3 leg fractures, Uterus removal, Cancer and finally she lived with tracheostomy tube for 10 years.”

Vidhya kept her eyes wide opened, and tears accumulated near the corner of her eyes, and she managed it and held her hands. On the touch of Vidhya, Sindhu broke down.

Sindhu, “My Mom was a wonder woman. Despite all her ailments, she ensured that she kept herself charmful and she was a lady of super self-confidence. She is my inspiration and the words she used to say that she bears all her pain just because of us, i.e. my sister and myself. Now that we both are married, and the family is broken. Gents can’t patch families, nor my innocent father does not know that either. He just earned and mom was taking care of everything, and she is no more, and father does not know much on all these. I really miss her a lot, Vidhu. She never misses my wedding day, my birthday, either there is a sweet in my house or not, she will make sweets and send it across. She loved my son very much, but I was not able make him visit her when she was alive. You see the last time I saw her live was when she complained me for not coming to see her nor bringing my kid to make them visit their place. I wish she is alive and want to ask her sorry for whatever I had done to her. It’s all my situation that made me to what I am for. Why in this world should I have loved someone and why should I suffer like this”, she burst out to tears and bend her head on the canteen table.

Vidhya felt so embarrassed and could not help her out by any means. She needed a vent out and Vidhya was her counterpart now to share. Everyone needs a point where they need to break out and Vidhya could understand the inner side of Sindhuja now.

Vidhya could understand that Sindhu’s life is changed a lot after her marriage. Her Love marriage was not a successful one. Her husband’s family was good, but it was Sandeep who was an egoistic person and always complains Sindhu’s family for some issues. It might look like they are a successful couple as they maintained it well. On an outer side, it will look as if she is a very happy person and there is a lot behind her life where Sindhu must fight with her emotions and feelings to run through her life. Work was her only diversion, and she loved her work with passion. She was a good tutor and helped many on her knowledge and anyone who learns from her will not forget the subject she taught.

Sindhu outburst made Vidhya very emotional inside and she felt as how ladies must suffer after their marriage. Moreover, she thought that Sindhu might have got lots dreams as she selected her life partner and when it did not turn out to her expectation, and she has to stick on to her life beside managing her loved ones. Sindhu woke up from the table as she somehow managed to refresh herself. Before she could return, she was getting calls from her Sister Paddu Alias Padmaja. Vidhya was expecting her to come back from rest room and did not pick the call and was putting it on silent.

Sindhu washed her face and returned, and it was obvious that she has cried more inside the rest room. Vidhya can understand her feelings but can’t help her though. Sindhu closed her lunch box and apologized to Vidhya that she spoiled their lunch.

Vidhya: “Hey, no issues, you also need an outburst. You can share anything with me and please don’t hesitate to rely on me for any help.”

Sindhu: “Oh, thanx a lot dear. I can handle. Sometime or the other I need a outburst right.”

Vidhya: “Anytime…” and she wanted to divert her topic and asked some doubts on her project.

Vidhya: “The Critical Phase of the project has come now and I need some guidance at the system end. Though I understand business side well, I need to patch them with the Product, it’s specifications. I need your support”

Sindhu: “Actually this week is hectic for me and I shall refer you to my cousin who works in the same company at onsite. He will definitely help you for sure.”

Vidhya: “Your cousin, in the same company, you have never told me.”

Sindhu: “Yes, he completed his studies and he attended an interview here and got his placement at onsite. Besides, he is also doing his masters in US. He stays in Texas and works from there. Once he finish off his academics, he is planning to come back to India.”

Vidhya: “I am new to him, will he teach me and clarify my doubts!”

Sindhu: “NO worries, dear. I shall explain him, and he will for sure help you. I suppose, he would be the business for your project as he was mentioning me when I was chatting with him last week.”

Vidhya: “Is it? People were mentioning about a young Business Analyst who will be assigned to the Project. Is that him?”

Sindhu: “Yes, he is. But don’t tell anyone that I have introduced him to you. Learn from him and do your job. Purposefully don’t tell about this to Vandhana and Vicky. They will try to impress him not for the sake of learning , but to just get their job done.

Vidhya: “How come you know about these people?”

Sindhu: “I am seeing them when they joined along with you. But for work, they overdo everything. They should show some interest in their subjects and works too.”

Vidhya: “You really judge people well.”

Sindhu: “It comes by experience. “, by then her phone ringed and it was again her Sister paddu.

Vidhya: “Sorry sindhu, I forgot to mention, there was a call from your sister when you went to rest room!”

Sindhu picked the call: “Yes Paddu..”, Sindhu got tensed, “Which hospital ? What happened?”

Vidhya could sense something wrong and before she could enquire Sindhu hung the call.

Sindhu’s eyes were moist, “Vidhya, Appa(father) is hospitalized da. I need to leave immediately. I will cancel all my meetings. If anyone asks, please inform them”

Vidhya: “Sure, I will take care”, she accompanied her lunch box as Sindhu’s hands started to shiver. She could not even hold her lunch bag.

Vidhya: “Can you manage Sindhu? Do you need any help?”

Sindhu: “Ya, I will take care. No problem”, it was her lips that was saying that but she needed someone’s support.

Santhosh was passing through by and Vidhya requested his help to accompany Sindhu and get an Auto or Cab for her. She explained to him the situation and immediately he went along with Vidhya and Sindhu. Before she packs up her things and started, she gave her two-wheeler key to Vidhya and told that she will take that later. She started with a heavy heart and her legs were a bit trembling. Santhosh got her laptop bag, her lunch bag and helped her till the gate as Vidhya accompanied her. Before she reached, Santosh has already booked an Auto for sindhu.

Sindhu: “Thanks Santosh.”

Santosh: “It’s ok. You need any help. Can I accompany you to hospital?”

Sindhu: “No Santosh, I shall manage. Thanks a lot for the help”, beside she dialed her husband Sandeep and informed him that she is going to the hospital directly.

Vidhya was a bit tensed on looking at Sindhu’s position and such a bold woman became down when her father is ill. She thought to herself that his is how life is like when our loved ones fall sick. She got a message with a contact No from Sindhu as “Dilip, My cousin’s No, you can also check out with name as Dilip, Srivatsava in the Skype contact and mention that you are my friend. He will recognize you.”

Vidhya was so thoughtful of Sindhu’s help in that urge of her leaving home. She replied back, Thanks for the help. I shall take it forward. You please take care and update me on your father health”

For Vidhya, Sindhuja was a Wondrous Women with all skill set, but not been recognized much for anything in her life.

6. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Why women? Is it not womAn?

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry Typo mistake

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Ladies here comes the next Episode

Episode 27:
    =======

Vidhya was feeling bored as Sindhuja was not coming to office as she was the one, she was interacting closely. Though they were from different team, they took tea breaks and lunch times together. Though they had a big age difference of 10 years, Vidhya was feeling comfortable with Sindhu like her own sister. She frequently called her and messaged her to check about her father’s health condition. He was admitted in ICU and his health does not seem to recover. It was almost a week and Sindhu took calls from home or from Hospital and whenever needed she connected for some mails. Vidhya use to talk about Sindhu very much at her home and Sindhu was popular at her home. The Projects next phase was about to start, and she was assigned with the tasks of preparing the business documentation for the new functionalities being developed. It was a tougher area as understanding the business and framing them as per the product specification was something she was worrying about. Vidhya don’t want to disturb Sindhu at this moment to get any help from her at this juncture.

It was nearly a week and Vidhya called up Sindhu to go and meet her father in the hospital on the weekend. Vidhya got the hospital address and when she went there, she saw a different Sindhu in a bad shape. Her eyes were swollen, she was wearing an old cotton dress and has tied her hair to a bun. She saw Vidhya and hugged her tight. Vidhya consoled her, “hey come on Sindhu, you are a brave lady and please, appa will become fine soon.” Sindhu’s was a love marriage and she was a brahmin and she had married a non-Brahmin. Vidhya was also a brahmin and many things between both of their views at family front also by all means synced between them well. She very badly wanted to meet her and after looking at her, she really felt bad for not being with her all these days. Vidhya went inside the ICU and saw that his father was unconscious with not a place left at his body to have been drilled with some equipment’s.

Sindhu: “Appa lost her conscious and only fluids are being given. They have told to wait for some more days to check whether he gets recovered from this state.”

By that time, her sister came to the hospital with a bag in one hand and a flask in the other. For a moment, Vidhya got confused her with Sindhu. She stunned at her, and she smiled at her and said, “Ah, you are Vidhya! Right!”

Vidhya got confused and realised later that it is Sindhuja’s Sister Padmaja usually addressed as paddu by her.

Paddu: “Hi Vidhya, got confused, Yes we look alike but am 5 years elder than Sindhu”

Vidhya came back to senses and acknowledged with a Hi to her. Padmaja pulled both to the reception and she got tea from the flask and gave it to both.

Vidhya hesitated and Sindhu, “Come on dear, please take this. I am leaving home to refresh and she is just back. She has two kids to take care and she had to go and come back now.”

The tea was served hot and for state of Sindhu, it was relishing and refreshing for her. They finished the tea and started to get updates from each one.

The nurse called the attender addressing their father’s name and they both immediately went towards them in a hurry. She gave some prescription, which Paddu got from her and came back.

Paddu : “Sindhu , you please leave now and come by night. Go in time, else people at your house will create a Chaos. You need to complete Dinner and come back, else that also will become an issue da.”

Vidhya was listening to all the conversations, and she did not get much clarity on them. Anyway, she though it is their family and what she has got but for Sindhu’s wellbeing as she is her deary at the moment.

Paddu: “Sindhu, Jaya akka called me, she said she is coming this weekend to come and see appa. Shekar has also transferred amount for Appa’s treatment. I am handling the expenses da. I will update you further.”

Sindhu: “Hmmm, Ok da. Will catch u later. I will bring my bag and come and left to bring the bag.

Paddu: “Hi… Vidhya, Sindhu has shared a lot about you. She used to say that at this time, you are her bestie in office.”

Vidhya: “Yes… Though I joined recently, I feel her as my bestie irrespective of her position she hold in office.”

Paddu: “Yes Vidhya, I am proud to say that my sister is a bold lady and her independency is her plus as she hold a good job with her. Even I am not like her. She gets a lot of diversion in mid of her family chaos. Whatever it is, she did a love marriage, but why is she fearing for their family I really could not understand, she could not raise her voice at her house. If at all it happens, there will be a big quarrel. I am really concerned about her.”

Vidhya can somewhat understand what she is trying to say, but Sindhu has not told any of her stories in depth to her. By then, a middle-aged guy with Salt & Pepper hairstyle came. Paddu saw her and gently turned aside to avoid him and It was none other than Sandeep, Sindhu’s husband. She avoided him and was looking at some prescriptions. He was looking slim and smart for his hair style. He also did not urged to talk to her and went directly towards the ICU. After he crossed, Paddu said, “hmm… he is sindhu’s husband, have you met him before or not.”

Vidhya was curious to meet Sindhu’s husband, but being very close relatives, the way they behaved made her think weird about their family relationship. She could sense the difference in their behaviour, and she poked her head to see the direction he went to see her friend’s husband. She saw that they were talking, and his face changed a bit, Sindhu got tensed and bent down her head. She packed her things beside talking to him and the conversation does not seem to be a healthy one looking at them.

Sindhu came back to where Paddu and Vidhya were standing and told paddu, “Paddu, I am done. I am leaving. I will come in the night ok.”

Paddu : “Sure da. If anything, I will call you.”

By then Sandeep came and Sindhu called him, “Sandeep, this is Vidhya and she works with me.”, Sandeep acknowledged her intro with a smile and said “hi”. He continued, “ I need to buy some items from hardware shop. I shall buy

and come back and pick you. Ok.”

Sindhu: “No, you leave Sandeep. I will come in Auto. She just now came, I will send her fetch an auto and come.”

Sandeep’s face slightly changed and responded, “Ok. Come soon, Amma is waiting for you.” And she acknowledged with an “yes”. Sandeep left and Sindhu along with Vidhya came to the reception. They both sat on a Granite stone bench near the reception. There was a fountain nearby and Sindhu was tired and she wanted to sit there for some time.

Sindhu : “Though I was sitting here for whole day, I feel really tired da. Managing these people is the biggest part in my life. Supporting each one at their absence. Everyone thinks that they are correct from their end. What they think is correct? What they do is correct? But I am the only idiot, who always thinks for others, talking in support of others and get nicely from them. I had been cursed for them Vidhya”

Vidhya: “Hey come on Sindhu, please don’t think like that, you are too good and if people don’t understand you, they are the losers.”

Paddu: “What is there for them to lose Vidhya? They get whatever they want or get it done through me.”

Vidhya somewhat understood , but not fully as she did not understand her complete story as everything can be shared.

Sindhu vented out , “ When Mom was gone, 50 % was gone, now Appa also goes, everything is gone for a toss in my life. In this hospital also, my husband creates a scene and he is stubborn to compliant for some issues about my sister.

She hates her to the core and so he finds some reason to find some fault with her. See , he was complaining as why I should stay in the hospital for night. She has a son who I handicapped and he needs her help in the night mainly. What can she do ? tell ?”

Vidhya can understand her situation and to some extent understood about Sandeep’s character. In some time, he was back and gave her a bag, “You have not started yet. This is for your sister, Give it to her to eat. I also saw your uncle and he is with your sister. This is for both”

Vidhya was a bit surprised on his act as he hates her sister but helps her in some means.

Sindhu internally complained him as “Why should he do this and say later that in-spite of all grudges, I behave with humanity and will find reason to justify and praise his act himself.”

Sindhu got it from him and requested Vidhya to wait and she went to ICU, handed it over and came back. Sandeep also left by saying, “Don’t take too much time ok. Understand the situation and come home ASAP.”

Sindhu acknowledged him and kept her hands on her head.

Vidhya : “I really could not understand what is happening Sindhu?”

Sindhu: “Yes, No one can understand , Coz, nothing that happens around me is predictable Vidhya. He completely hates my sister and in any of the argument on family, he quotes her saying how she is selfish, how she is smart and my mother in law will add oil to the burning fire. Sometimes she supports me, some times she keeps quiet. It’s my fate Vidhya, whenever I worry, problem will not happen as I expect. Sometimes, I will be casual, and Sandeep will come and complaint me about a problem which I would have never thought of. Always my life will be of anxiety, and I always pray god for peace, no happiness and that’s it.”

Sindhu continued, “ The best thing is that whatever complaint, my husband says about me, I will get the same from my sister’s husband to her. They don’t interact much, just for the sake of their wives, they do things to the family and we pitiable wives for this rubbish support they provide, the expectation is to be loyal to them”.

Vidhya was unable to answer for her issues. She knew well that she faces a lot and despite it, she keeps herself well. She admired her that she has so many things buried in her mind but she always keeps herself good outside, both in her attire and work. She though to herself as what a Wonderful woman she is and she has to learn a lot from her.

Madhurima21 likes this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Earlier days, the thread used to be very lively and now it lacks that liveliness a lot. There will be lots of comments to improvise, feedback on the story, thoughts about the characters... hmm

I miss my old friends in IL. WHere are you ladies?

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends, posting the next episode. I am back and trying to continue with my story like before. Friends
    @VinuthaS @periamma @meerasrini @IniyaaSri , just remember these names alone. All your feedback always make my day. It's been again a year I stopped and trying to continue.

Episode 28:

Vidhya was unable to answer for her issues. She knew well that she faces a lot and despite it, she keeps herself well. She admired her that she has so many things buried in her mind, but she always keeps herself good outside, both in her attire and work. She thought to herself as what a wonderful woman she is and she must learn a lot from her.

Vidhya was a bit disturbed by whatever she watched around happening for Sindhu and in-spite of hers being a love marriage she is facing so many issues and she is handling things in such a way by not letting anyone down. But she can very well see that for whatever she is, she was not getting recognized from anyone. She could understand that she is finding happiness in the outside world which contained people like Vidhya.

Sindhu’s father was getting settled down from his illness and Sindhu took Work from Home for some time and visited the office too in between. Vidhya did not want to disturb her anymore for her work-related issues and she was managing herself with a self-learning. Thought she was a smart girl, something stopped her in reaching out to people for any help other than Sindhu. She opened the Skype chat box and typed the name Dilip, Srivatsava. He was offline and Vidhya realised that he is from US and the time zone will not match for her to check out for any clarification as suggested by Sindhu. Vidhya was exploring on many subject materials, and it was close to 7 PM in the office itself. She wanted a break and went to the coffee vending machine for a coffee. The Milk got over and she wanted to go for a green tea instead. She filled her flask with hot water and took her mug of green tea and started to her desk. She heard a mild groaning sound from the rest room nearby and she stopped. They Coffee vending machine was fixed in the centre of the hall whereby the Ladies and Gents rest rooms were on each side of the vending machine area. Vidhya stopped for a while, and the sound also stopped suddenly. She wanted to go inside the room to see who it is and by then a girl went inside the rest room. She doesn’t want to give any further thoughts and, in a while, the girl also returned after washing her face. Vidhya went back to her desk with her green tea. She went back to her screen to see Dilip available in Skype. She thought for a while and then typed a Hi to him. It was close to 8.30 AM for him and she was puzzled herself to see him this much early in the office.

There was no response from him for her “Hi” message and she did not want to bother him much and her timid behaviour restricted herself towards new people. She just took some notes and left home. Things were the same for Vidhya and she was waiting for return of Sindhu to be back to office.

It was an around 11 AM in the morning and Chi Vilas was at his transit from US through Mumbai. He was given an hotel accommodation near the Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport. He was exploring his mobile and sent a message to Suchi,

Chid Vilas: “Landed in Mumbai. Connecting flight is in the evening and will be landing in Chennai tonight”.

Immediately he got the response back, “Oh... trouble landed for me. Mom is bugging me for marriage. How am I going to bear you?”.

Vilas sent a Heart message, “May be destiny is going to patch us.”

Suchi: “Hmmm... let’s see”

By then, Vilas received a call from his Friend Abhishek and he attended the call.

Vilas: “Hi Abhi, how are you? Howz life? “

Abhishek: “I should ask you the question pal. It’s couple of months we had met, and you did not come to my marriage too.”

Vilas: “Yes Abhi, I was not in town and had been to a conference to US. I am back to India now and now in Mumbai. I will be coming to Chennai tonight. Sorry, forgot to wish you. Hearty congrats and wishes for a happy married life.”

Abhi: “Thanks buddy. It’s good that you are in Mumbai and am also here so that we have time to meet. Where are you now?”

Vilas: “Oh... that’s nice da. We at least get some time to talk. Back to Chennai, both will be busy with our schedules, hospitals, cases….”

Abhi: “SO, where are you now?”

Vilas: “I am in the Transit Hotel da!”

Abhi: “Oh. God... which hotel?”

Vilas checked for the name of the hotel and updated to Abhishek about it.

Abhi: “Ok. I will be there in another 30 minutes, and we shall be back to airport. It’s long time since we have got some time for us together. It’s good that I also came to Mumbai on a personal trip and am back by this weekend.”

Abhi was also a doctor, and they were best buddies in their college. It was not less than 30 minutes, Abhi was in the Transit hotel, and they hugged each other.

Abhi: “At last, we got time to meet know.”

Vilas:” Hey, what are you doing in Mumbai? Newly married, where is your wife and you came here in a short while than you mentioned?”

Abhi: “Ah…”, “I got a break because of you, my man. You saved me.”

Vilas was puzzled, “Hey come on… what are you talking about? Suddenly you called me, you said you are also in Mumbai, and within short time you came in search of me. What’s happening da?”

Abhi: “Yes da. I came to Mumbai with my wife, and I can’t bear their people”

Vilas was again puzzled, “What? Your wife is also here, and You left her and came? You did a love marriage right and what’s happening da?”

Abhi: “Yes, I met Aaruchi and she was my junior when we did MS. She is from Mumbai and her father is a south Indian. All her relatives are from Mumbai and we came here as they invited us. All these Mumbai aunties, they make lots of fun and I am really feeling sick. I was exploring mobile, was talking with friends and suddenly your thought came and I tried your number. My goodness, you are here in Mumbai and I said some reasons to come and see you and escaped from them.”

Vilas laughed at his expression and could not know what to answer to him. Abhi received a call from Aaruchi and Abhi hesitated to pick it up. Vilas understood and sighed him to pick the call. Before Abhi could start a word,

Aaru: “Really sorry Abhi. Please don’t mistake me. They have taken too much advantage of your innocence and quiet behavior. Thank god, your friend is here in Mumbai.”

Abhi: “Enough aaru, I can’t bear this anymore.”

Aaruchi: “Abhi, sorry about what has happened. They made too much fun of you, and I was helpless. You are such a big surgeon and sorry to have put you in this situation. Hope you are ok now. Am really sorry dear.”

Abhi: “Hmmm… It’s Ok aaru. Thank God, my friend saved me. I will ever never come to Mumbai henceforth”, he smirked.

Aaruchi: “Really sorry Abhi… I have told them, and they will not do this again. They were excited to have you here and they took advantage of your soft nature.”

Abhi: “It’s ok. I can understand. We are leaving tomorrow”

Aaruchi: “Come on Abhi, we will leave as planned by this weekend. Just 2 more days left right. I have planned for a trip to Mahabaleshwar tomorrow. No one will disturb us and it’s you and me alone. Please say yes”

Abhi wanted to spend time with her newlywed lady love, and this was a good idea he thought and nodded with a Yes with a fake anger.

Vilas was looking at all these love scenes and admiring the couple.

Abhi disconnected the call and turned towards Chid villas.

Vilas: “Oyen, what’s happening. Only love scenes… having this much love, why did you leave her and came”

Abhi: “Hope you got the reason for me to run away from that Aunties team.”

Vilas: “I understood the conversation and the mind change when trip to mahabaleshwar was announced”

Abhi: “hey you listened to everything?”

Vilas: “You people talk in such a way that I can’t hear anything. Come on…”

Abhi giggled, “If at all she had not booked for tomorrow’s trip to mahabaleshwar, I would have come along with you to Chennai da!”

Vilas: “Hey, enough of your romances da. It’s high time you are filled with full of love, so don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy.”

Abhi: “Let me enjoy, what about you? When are you going to get married? How is Suchi? What are your plans?”

Vilas: “Yes da. Both of our parents want us to get married soon.? But either of us does not feel ourselves into a relationship of marriage. We like each other as friends and not as a life partner so far!”

By then, there came a beep for a message from Suchi and Abhi said, “Think of the devil and your girl has messaged you. I really don’t understand da. You say you like each other, and you understand each other. But you don’t have feelings for each other. I really don’t understand this concept at all.”

Vilas: “You should feel this and then you can understand that feel. Of course, she is my girl, my friend, a person whom I can lean on for anything, we do have an intimacy between us. Still, we have a hesitation da”

Abhi: “You mean Sex…”, there was a pause and he continued, “Come on da. I am your friend and I know you well. Can’t I understand you?”

Vilas paused for a moment, “Maybe you are correct” and immediately Abhi, “Yes, that is the reason for you. You move close with her, but you don’t get a feel of lust towards her right. Since you are moving with her from your childhood and you did not also have a thought between yourselves for that?”

Vilas nodded with a Sigh, “Yes da. We talk everything, it is more than a friendship and they say good friends can be successful life partners, but unfortunately, both of us did not get such feel between us. I am trying my best to patch with her and let me see what the destiny for me is. But I feel a bit jealous of you da.”

Abhi: “Me. for what”, he could not understand

Vilas: “You did a love marriage and Aaruchi seems to be good. You changed your mind immediately when she has booked for a trip. The moment of togetherness without anyone and it should be your second honeymoon. Enjoy buddy”

Abhi giggled, “Hmm. you should feel that, and I want you to feel that machi.”

They spoke a lot about their college days, the girls who proposed Chid Vilas and Abhi updated a few of them got married to his knowledge. But their PG was a bit serious one, but Abhi was able to find his lady love and finally also got married to her. It’s time for Chid Vilas flight and he had leave. Abhi had time and he insisted that he will drop him to Airport from the Transit hotel.

Chid Vilas was pulling his trolley from the steps and has to approach the reception. It was an unexpected one that a girl got slipped from the steps and clashed on Chidvilas. She got slipped from the steps and it so happened that she banged on Chidvilas. He was not sure as where she came and clashed him. She fell on him and she smelled different to him. Her loose hair fell on him and they both landed on the floor with that girl falling on Chidvilas and he felt a different sensation by her feminine smell.

mbharani and Madhurima21 like this.