www.indusladies.com in THE HINDU! Congratulations Induslady!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by varalotti, Nov 25, 2006.

1. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

wow,congrats to all

dear Induslady,

congratulations on this success.:clap :clap
    our community is growing and gaining popularity. I M VERY PROUD TO B MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY.

congrats to all indusladies and TO DEAR CHITVISH .:clap :clap

dear varalotti thanks for sharing article with all of us.

2. bipasu_1950

bipasu_1950 Junior IL'ite

hindu report on indusladies

Hai,

Cheers to dear Chivish and Varalotti.It is a pleasant surprise to all the members of the indal community that an article about our site has come in the Hindu daily and it will be a boost for so many of our sisters to become members of our homesite.The effort of Smt Chithra is laudable andI congratulate her on this.

with regards,
    bipasu:clap :clap :clap

3. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

you have done it again

:clap Dear Chith,
    I saw the beautifully written article in hindu. It is now Sridhars turn to post it in the forum. He must be happy to have got the opportunity to return what you do regularly,namely, bringing his writings to our enjoyment. We are proud ofyou,induslady for I notice that the number of members is fast rising like flood since yesterday and the number of visitors more amazing.
    Regards,
    Meenu

4. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Congrats !

Hearty Congratulations to Indusladies for such a remarkable recognition from Hindu. It's indeed a great going !

Varalotti, thanks for sharing this article with us.

Chitra, hat's off to you for your special and unique participation which has made this site an inevitable pleasure !

Great going from every contributor and members of IndusLadies, but for whom, IndudLadies wouldn't have reached its current position. Everyone make a difference to this site and hope to see the involvement from all its current members more stronger in the coming days !

Last but not the least, a special congrats to the brain-child of IndusLadies, Malathy Jey, but for whom, Indusladies would not have come into existance at all.

I am proud to assoicate myself with this wonderful community, I had been a visitor to many sites and always on the move, but this site made me realise that this is my final destination and from here on, I haven't moved any further, as it is the place for "everything" that I wanted right from cookery, spirituality, home, reading etc...and above all "making good friends" !

I wish IndusLadies a long and happier life !

Love,
    Preethi

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

You are the right person to make this annoncement here, Sridhar !

I really regret not wearing a western outfit with collars - I simply feel like lifting them in happiness, right now !

Dear All,
    Let me give you the Hindu story in brief. It was literally a shot in the arm. Without any contact or reference, whatsoever, I just phoned to The Hindu Metroplus, after I returned from Madurai. One Ms. Divya came on the line - I mentioned that I need a writeup about a ladies' website, of which I am a member. She asked me first to introduce myself, with reference to I L ( well, friends, when she asked for my age, I just gave a "high figure" more for my credibility - she has taken it as my real age ! You all, I L ites know that I am very much younger to the quoted age ! ). Now on reading her write up, I now feel, she has really taken a telephonic interview ! I gave her Malathy's e mail id.
    The rest is, now, history !
    I have identified myself so very much with all I L ites here, that I was on cloud 9, yesterday that the write up has come & new members are flocking. Is not
    "The more, the merrier" true ?
    On my behalf, I wish to welcome all new members - you are now part of a global family. What more can you ask for ?
    Feel free to interact in all the forums that interest you & have a very enjoyable time.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

6. Chitvish

Seena, you are my.....

sweet little lamb, dear !
    In your typical manner, you are the first one to come up with a reply as soon as V R posted this message.
    Thankyou, my loving friend.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

7. Chitvish

my sweet Heena !

You are kind to me, as only you can be !
    This BAA is shocking me ! How can you call a young woman BAA? - not right, Heena !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

8. Chitvish

My dear Malathy !

I need to thank you first ! I wonder what made you invite me to join I L, last August & later, entrust me with a subforum ! You seem to have had the confidence in me, which I was lacking in myself !
    Anyway the encouragement you have given me from the very word "GO" is amazing. I can never thank you enough.
    Let us work together to take I L to great heights & the one stop-site for the global Indian women !!
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

9. Chitvish

My own Junu Doll !

I wish to acknowledge in the open forum, my thanks to you & Thanu, for being patient enough to teach me, how to use a computer !
    I still remember, how you taught me from scratch, to save a word file & such basics !
    You have proved to me
    The grand daughter is the mother of woman.
    Who wants the old saying, Child is the father of the man ?
    We are evolving in all spheres.
    Love,
    Ammamma.

10. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    congrats to you on your success of getting a writeup about our forum published in the Hindu. It is not easy, I know from experience. May be 'upping of your age' did the trick, ha ha
    Anyway, I am so happy that many other women will join the forum now. And a big THANK YOU to Malathy (induslady) for starting this wonderful site. I see many Chennaiites waking up and flocking to become members in our sight.