www.indusladies.com contains content from www.twitsnaps.com, What is this?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Nijasav, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Suddenly I got this msg flashed on my monitor ----Can you check out Moderator??????

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    IndusLadies - Global Online Community of Indian Ladies contains content from Untitled Document, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified Untitled Document that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on Untitled Document, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nijasav & other ILites,

We tried accessing different parts of the site. We were not able to replicate any virus warning issues stated here.

So we would appreciate if any of you could give more details like:
    1. Screenshot of the warning you see
    2. When are you getting the error, meaning what do you access and get this error/warning?

More details will help us troubleshoot things better.

3. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Hi Induslady

I just copy - paste the msg that flashed in my monitor. And that was the First time it happened.
    I wonder why.....