WWICS consultancy - Need Feedback

Discussion in 'Indians in Australia & NZ' started by sugan2008, Sep 4, 2007.

1. vina

vina New IL'ite

Re: Processing time for spouse visa 309

I applied on 1st May. I called high commission today and she said April cases are being processed. They will process my case as soon as possible, thanks for keeping patience The co initially assigned to you has the purpose of collecting the docs and passing them on to the senior co for further assessment and final decision. So its up to the senior co not the co initially assigned when we apply for the visa. I hope this might help

2. anedu

anedu New IL'ite

Hey,
    I've submitted my passport along with all other docs.I've been calling my CO for every 2 weeks from june ending.She said it was sent to sr.CO.and now when I called her today she gave me the same old ans that it takes a couple of weeks.Also, she said that we are trying to finish it off asap....so u may get it by the end of July.she gave me both the ans. (by the end of july and also couple of weeks).I did'nt get the exact ans. so u ppl if any one gets any updates pls let me know.I'm desperately waiting 4 VISA.Guess we all r on the same boat and u ppl can understand.

3. pratim

pratim New IL'ite

Thanks Vina, I was told about this senior CO stuff and that the final assessment is complete a long time ago. I find it rather funny that a spouse visa of all the visas takes this long to process and that too only to Aus. If it is US/UK, visa is provided almost immediately

4. pratim

pratim New IL'ite

Ofcrs, I for one person understand it very well! Besides, I think they have a standard answer, like a template they read out whenever ppl call or mail :)

5. anedu

anedu New IL'ite

Hey Pratim,
    what!!!! Is ur final assessment done?If so, y is it taking so much of time 2 get a mail?

6. pratim

pratim New IL'ite

On Jun 4th, when I enquired about my visa status, I was told by my CO that the assessment over my application had completed and my file has been forwarded for a final decision. It's Jul 25th now :), in any case, no other go than to be patient, so I shall resort to this virtue!

7. Oursite

Oursite New IL'ite

Prathim,

Thanks! I am in Melbourne now. You will be getting urs soon. Even if it is with the senior case officer it will take three months from the date we applied. So, you should be getting yours very soon. Hope to see you soon here. :)

Anedu, Vina
    I was also in the same boat, as Prathim said compared to other countries Aus visa takes time. But it is worth waiting. Don't worry you will be getting it soon and all this waiting period will be lke a dream when you are here. Wish you both all the very best. :)

Regards

8. anedu

anedu New IL'ite

Hii Nisha,
    Hey gr8 2 hear that u r in melbourne now.
    njoyyyyy ur days yaar!!!

9. pratim

pratim New IL'ite

Hey Nisha,

Could you let me know the procedure of the CO letting us know that we have been granted the visa, I mean to ask - if she will mail us and tell us a address where we have to pick it from and all that.

PS: 'course we'll meet in melbourne soon :), you have loadsa fun and have a list of places that r worth a visit and i'll borrow the list from u :)

Anedu/Vina - which place are you gals gonna be goin to?

10. anedu

anedu New IL'ite

Hey Pratim,
    I'll be goin 2 Sydney.
    Last time when I called my CO she said we'll be getting a mail when the Visa is granted.and..I'm waiting for a msg 4m u that ur visa has been granted cos we both will be getting around the same time with 2or 3 days difference i guess.......