1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong treatment

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by jasi, Jul 9, 2012.

1. jasi

jasi New IL'ite

Hai
    I want a help ,past one and half years before I have birth female baby after that two months periods has not stop after few days it came as fresh blood I consult a doc she told it will happen while giving after birth or abortion , iris hormonal changes after 6 month periods has come but not regular ,I have done family planning in India and I came back to Dubai ,1 month after I have gone to doc for check up she give me tab for rugular and she told mild infection and give a tab after 15 days severe burning I gone near famous hospital she told me severe infection I want to do pap smear
    I said ok she given me antibiotic after that result is in normal she told to avoid infection u can do cryo I tell ok bcoz it is prevention for infection like this she told , so I said ok she done me cryo and then I asked how many to intercourse she told me after seven or right days but I stay together after 13 days by mistake with out condem then severe burn I gone to doc , she ask me why u intercourse with out condem u doesn't told anything I told to u I have done family planning , she said it is nothing only fungus and the given tab but after that I doesn't inter course without condem but still burn I gone to doc nothing is there ur thinking only like this she told ,after that I can control burn I gone to doc she told it is vitamin deficiency she gave tab that tab started to hurt me in stomach hertial hernia , then I gone to another gynec she diagnose me urine ,discharge culture ad pap smear every thing is ok but pap smear result is in trichomonas and given tab but doesn't inter course without condem after treatment that doc gone to India, I gone to another gynec she told u shoul d not do pap within 4 months while scratching the another infection will be come and u want do vaginal swab culture test in that result for me ecoli bacteria vagnosis she treatd me and after 2 months I have another time vaginal swab test in that noting in culture but in stain few squamous epithelial cell and gram positive cocci she give me asuppositorie in between this treatment I have severe ulcer pain and liver enlargement this is because wrong treatment of doc each and every doc for this papsmear it is nor mal infection why that doc done cryo it's for abnormal result only u want do that doc done me a wrong treatment , in this one year I became severe health issue bcoz of wrong treatment
    Now my qs is for this gram positive cocci lomexin 1000 mg vaginal suppositories is enough if any body know pls tell me pls pray for me I am having three kids

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jasi
    Hugs dear ... I dont kknow the answer hope some Ilite who knows about this might reply you soon