WOW (Wealth Out of Waste )...Nothing Can Go Waste :)

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by thejag, Nov 5, 2011.

1. thejag

thejag New IL'ite

Tired of events..? Tired of reading things..? Tired of donating money..?
    So for a change what if we say we ll collect all the waste material you have been longing to throw away but are too lazyy or attachd to it in some way..? Yes, we are here to do that now..:)))) Nxt time before throwing anything think about us, We will make the best out of your waste and distribute to people who actually need them and U will b the reason behind their smile..Now how does that feel..? Let me give few examples to make it easy for our little brains to understand :

Old clothes ( stained/torn/anything) _ Stich,wash n distribute OR make curtains,School bags,bedsheests,pouches,floor mates,pillow covers, hairbands ( What not..? )
    Old Earrings/jewellery/anklets etc_ we will use them for decorating.
    Empty alcoholic bottles- Flowers vases
    Old Shoes/ Old socks/Old Chappal/Old lace
    Used cosmetic bottles/perfume bottles/any boxes
    Old CDs
    Old Bags/hand bags
    Old umberella/raincoats/sweaters
    Ol stationary/Papers/News paers
    Old suitcases
    Old toys
    Water bottles(nt the mineral bottles v get outside but the ones we use in fridge)
    Old Books

Hufffff...Im tired..so Guys its just that give us anything and be sure that we will make 1st class useable items from them.
    Stay tuned we will shortly relaese a video with examples..:)

Everybody is invited to join us in making these things ..V need lotta creative minds..:))

We are gonna distribute these on Dec 31st ,2011..:) ( Let our year end with satisfaction n smiles)

Please contact me through private messages.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2011

2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

old news papers/ any papers.. into paper cups/bowls... with old left over maida...

3. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

How to dispose off old clothes? I used to give them to people who come door to door for collection to orphanages and old age homes. Now I heard that many of them are not genuine and sell these clothes in the market. I don`t want to give them to the servant. Besides there is no construction site in the vicinity where they can be distributed. Any ideas?